What's new

‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamat e Islami has never been popular in Pakistan. They have always lost elections and when i say that they get no more than 3 or 4 seats. Even during Zia's tenure, the darkest and conservative rule, they were considered a minority party.
This is hard to explain to Indian internet warriors whose knowledge is basically dependent upon search engines.

Jamat e Islami has never been popular in Pakistan. They have always lost elections and when i say that they get no more than 3 or 4 seats. Even during Zia's tenure, the darkest and conservative rule, they were considered a minority party by the people of Pakistan.
Their street power more than makes up for lack of electoral power.

Pakistan is weak nation, in other words chicken with guns (read nukes). We Indians should ignore whatever crap ton of bs they speak, if they had balls they would have taken Kashmir by now. :)

LOL. yet you are obsessed with Pakistan and are on a Pakistani forum...lol

Who are you kidding? You people are obsessed with Pakistan and are delusional too.

Actions speak louder then words :-)
dude....i got a semester to pass...a gf to tolerate and an awesome job to achieve...how cn i care about jamatis razakars or watever they are ??

If your going to be a Spelling/Grammar Gestapo, lead by example please... It's written don't, not "dun".

That Indian was trying to be over smart by trying to correct your typo...

And yet here you are on PDF... Pal, you need to sort out your priorities.

Obsession with Pakistan seems to be his number one priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom