What's new

‘World’s largest democracy not the best of neighbours’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are you gracing us with your presence on PDF? Surely you have much better things to do with your time.
its not like that we appreciate pdf very much, we just want to check what u people are upto

its not like that we appreciate pdf very much, we just want to check what u people are upto
aww-face.jpg

We love you too... :)

As a PASHTUN i do believe I have a common civilization with Punjabi, Sindhi's and everyone else in the sub-continent. Why? Because we were on the same slab of rock, my great ancestors traded with Spice merchants from Indian and Silk traders from China, before Islam my ancestors worshiped fire "zorastrian" and so we were all "Kafir or Pagan" at one point... :cheers:

That's cool as my family come from Sind also but before that Iran but I am pretty sure Zorastrians do not worship fire infact they believe in one higher power and their texts are older than many of the Abrahamic religions books.

Sure sure my wannabe arab friend

There is a reason behind pakistan being called "land of pure" ;)

Rescue Ranger is wanna be arab?? :omghaha:

It really cracked me up :lol:

These Self hating retarded delusional South Indians wish they can be like Pakistanis.

Nobody in their right mind will want to be like Pakistanis let alone us South Indians .

We are many times better than you pakistanis in almost all factors .

we are the original inhabitants of the subcontinents, the pure Aryans, but next came your illegal ancestors from arab who encroached upon our sacred land and brought all the evils along with them, subcontinent is the land of hindus and the religions which originated here and not islam

Dalit you aren't no Aryan our ancestors came upon this land and distinguished from ur South Indian Dravidian ancestors. Ur Dravidian we are indo aryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmir will remain as a state and integral part of India .there is no question about that
you are 100 % RIGHT FRIEND

Part of Kashmir is an occupied territory by India. India have invaded Kashmir. Kashmiris reject this invasion and fight for their independence.

Kashmir was never a part of India. It is not, and inshallah, never will be.

Rest are Indian delusions.

luks like except pakis the whole world is delusional:omghaha:

A guy who has a picture of Hitler in his display, and thinks of him as some kind of a role model. Is implying he is not delusional.

Not to forget all the crap he posted earlier, and thinks the world should take his delusions as the "truth".

Perhaps. Mental Asylum Forum would be better for you. Where your schizophrenic delusions can be taken as "intellect" by other mentally unstable kind of yours.

You are a typical Indian I guess.

BTW i am a north Indian and more fairer than the fair people you have seen in your entire life but Indians do not take false pride in their skin color which have no relevance in practical life, Indians get respected because of the worthiness only and not because of their skin colour, 40 years back u hated dark bengalis and u know what happened then, aas far as worship is concerned we worship the nature altogether and the Hindu philosophy is the greatest of all. unlike you we dont have blind faith and have the guts and freedom to question everything

mr. historian, the Indian identity was not given by the british, it was given by the great Chandragupt Vikramaditya in 320 BC when he was the samrat of India and his territory spread over from afganistantan to mayanmar horizontly and to sri lanka in the south, pakistans history starts from 1947 but ours is 1000s of years old

apart from indian propaganda, everyone knows that without Brits there is going to be no modern country called India

British brought law and order to the region but also create chaos when they left.

A guy who has a picture of Hitler in his display, and thinks of him as some kind of a role model. Is implying he is not delusional.

Not to forget all the crap he posted earlier, and thinks the world should take his delusions as the "truth".

Perhaps. Mental Asylum Forum would be better for you. Where your schizophrenic delusions can be taken as "intellect" by other mentally unstable kind of yours.

You are a typical Indian I guess.
usama ben laden who killed thousands of people was pakistans guest of honor when he was fu**ed up by the american soldiers in abotabad and here i m getting lectures from an idiot pakistani like u

usama ben laden who killed thousands of people was pakistans guest of honor when he was fu**ed up by the american soldiers in abotabad and here i m getting lectures from an idiot pakistani like u

It is pathetic to see how you defend your love for Hitler.

But then again, you are an Indian after all. Someone commits genocide in India and runs for PM.

That is typical India for you. Not to forget their delusional bull crap.

Reactions: HRK
It is pathetic to see how you defend your love for Hitler.

But then again, you are an Indian after all. Someone commits genocide in India and runs for PM.

That is typical India for you. Not to forget their delusional bull crap.
and u are too dumb to understand that i respect Hitler for his leadership qualities and not for the genocide he committed against jews, the people who happen to be one of the our most trusted friends, and as for u, u pakistani hypocrites, after having killed 3 million innocent bengali civilians in 1971 u hav the guts to give lecture on humanity, u typical shameless pakistani bas***d

and u are too dumb to understand that i respect Hitler for his leadership qualities and not for the genocide he committed against jews, the people who happen to be one of the our most trusted friends, and as for u, u pakistani hypocrites, after having killed 3 million innocent bengali civilians in 1971 u hav the guts to give lecture on humanity, u typical shameless pakistani bas***d

Great more delusional propaganda against Pakistan this time. and more confession of love for Hitler,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom