What's new

world's hottest chicks!!!!!

What racist behaviour from yourside and you are asking me not to use a word which you high cast Indian hindus use for the low cast own hindus??? :disagree:

very sad RAW i though you are a sane person. Nevermind.

Mayawati is doing great.

She had been stopped from erecting statues of Low cast Hindu leaders and of her own too, on the pretext of using national kitty.

Na re nothing to do with his caste but because of her behavior when people are dieing in UP she is wasting money in such things. She stopped because of media and Supreme court...... Same zardari flavour as for Pakistan

Na re nothing to do with his caste but because of her behavior when people are dieing in UP she is wasting money in such things. She stopped because of media and Supreme court...... Same zardari flavour as for Pakistan

Lalu and his predecessors flavour. They made the best administered state of pre independence era and made a pauper of that state.

Maya memsahib is aspiring to do better in lalupanthi.

Hum UP ka Bihar bana dunga.....

Lalu and his predecessors flavour. They made the best administered state of pre independence era and made a pauper of that state.

Maya memsahib is aspiring to do better in lalupanthi.

Hum UP ka Bihar bana dunga.....

Once Japanese minister came to India to meet Lalloo. He said give us Bihar for 2 years we will make it like Japan. Lalloo said give us Japan for 2 months we will make like Bihar....:D

What racist behaviour from yourside and you are asking me not to use a word which you high cast Indian hindus use for the low cast own hindus??? :disagree:

Are any one of following present:
  1. Valmiki (the originator of Ramayana) - Big shot of all.
  2. Bhakta Shabari - Recognised as Mother
  3. Kabirdasji - Esp relevance for Sikhs
  4. Sant Tukaram
  5. Sant Bahinabai - in critical analysis of dharma
  6. Dr. Ambedkar - in polity - (he is there but only as a side show)
  7. Gautama - in philosophy - (he is there but again only as a side show)
Has she done anything to promote the ideals of Dr. Ambedkar (a bitter critic of Hindu traditions but a first rate nationalist nonetheless).
Has she done anything to rekindle the Budhist philosophy in the masses.

Are any one of the following there:
  1. Sant Kanshiram
  2. Sant Mayawati
  3. Sant Hathi

Sant Jana ko bhi hona chahiye tha.

Mayawati is doing great.

Crap, only projects she has completed are the ones that she had started when she was last in power and that were stopped by her rival Mulayam. Already she is feeling the heat. Muslim and Dalit vote has started moving towards Congress. We got lalu out this time round and we will get her out next time round.

She had been stopped from erecting statues of Low cast Hindu leaders and of her own too, on the pretext of using national kitty.

Rs. 5200 Cr by some sources.

For Rs. 52 lac (10000th fraction) Gautama could have been taught in every school in UP doing more for Dalit awakening.

But just like you she is more interested in pulling the multicultural success of India to score brownie points with Dalits without realising that Congress will take this up with the masses and Dalits will kick her out next time round.

And what to say of the flood plains and the bird sanctuary.

Even Karunanidhi was better who wanted poet-saint Thiruvalluvar's statue.

Last edited:
man i thought of some other kind of chicks app na to sara maza kirkira kardiya

very sad RAW i though you are a sane person. Nevermind.

Mayawati is doing great.

what has cast got to do with it all?
her being low cast is of no concern to anybody except her...don't believe me?
she was voted to power by the most populous state in India....so her 'cast' was of no importance.
What we do hate about her is her draining the already depleted coffers of her state.....by building numerous statues of her and of her mentor Kanshi ram...and that to in a forest reserve area.
the whole thing would cost us the tax payers 2700 million rupees!
jana i am very sure that you wouldn't be able to tell how many of our famous politicians/cricketers/actors/models are from 'lower-castes'...it might amaze you...and if it does...I would consider it an achievement of our policies since independence...not because these people got famous...but because they haven't been identified by their 'castes'.

I have to admit that I was expecting to see a quite different kind of "chicks" without so much feathers.

Back
Top Bottom