What's new

world's hottest chicks!!!!!

never knew.. there are such beautiful types of hens...
Although the title is more breath taking lo

One Indian Chick from my side and damn HoT

500e7e832023d975337cb2731a49cdb9.jpg

Behan Mayawati

CHICK??? DAMN HOT???

DUDE YOU NEED A DOCTOR, SERIOUSLY!!!

Nah she has a brain of a chick and thinks herself beautiful enough for her own erecting her statues all over UP................ :taz::taz:

So this is the great statue woman of India...
I wonder how people keep up with her statues( does she look the same in satues? YAKHH :sick:)

Damn it!! I fell bad, fell last. Why do you hate boykind?:frown::undecided:

well actually I hate those boys who whenever see a hot girl have their tongues dangling down to their knees and their eyes going round and round. If only we were not so stupid to fall for every hot girl we see, we could have achieved so much more in life. :undecided:

Yeah I know it sounds bitter but that's the truth. Think about it sometimes.

well actually I hate those boys who whenever see a hot girl have their tongues dangling down to their knees and their eyes going round and round. If only we were not so stupid to fall for every hot girl we see, we could have achieved so much more in life. :undecided:

But that is the defination for being a boy...........:blink:

Referring to post #1,

Hot as in ready to be fried? No offense. My generation would consider these chicks weird. Where are the `normal' chicks? :undecided:

One Indian Chick from my side and damn HoT

500e7e832023d975337cb2731a49cdb9.jpg

Behan Mayawati

The best.

This is the second time i am falling for such thread. Sometime back there was a thread by some 19 year old girl joining the forum.

^owais.usmani. Hats off to you....:lol:

The best.

This is the second time i am falling for such thread. Sometime back there was a thread by some 19 year old girl joining the forum.

^owais.usmani. Hats off to you....:lol:

Who what when where why :blink::smitten:

Nah she has a brain of a chick and thinks herself beautiful enough for her own erecting her statues all over UP................ :taz::taz:

What racist behaviour from yourside and you are asking me not to use a word which you high cast Indian hindus use for the low cast own hindus??? :disagree:

very sad RAW i though you are a sane person. Nevermind.

Mayawati is doing great.

She had been stopped from erecting statues of Low cast Hindu leaders and of her own too, on the pretext of using national kitty.

But this implies we should hate all boys because i have seen only the kind which you have described above. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom