What's new

World's best natural fast bowler- No one never forget

No doubt he must be fearsome to look at from the other side of the pitch, but I loved the "Two W's" bowling together from both ends. Waseem Akram in my opinion was the best bowler the game of cricket ever witnessed.

Wasim Akram was the GREATEST EVER fast bowler to have played the game of Cricket!!

Shaoib career is batter then all Indian Fast bowlers [past & present both.....
Imran , Waseem Waqar were also Pakistani ....they were great.....

Umer Gull another Talent.
Wahab Riaz another talent.

We have another Aamier ....called Juniad Khan ....and he is in World Cup Squad
Source

Look Junaid Khan bolowing

So plz Indian stop ur bullshit

Dude, seriously, why are you getting so offended? All I'm saying is that Shoaib should play a few more years to groom the youngsters and you are bringing in irrelevant cr@p into the discussion!!!

Sure, you have Junaid Khan. Do you want him to be another Aamer, spot fixing and everything? If he has potential, why don't you want him to achieve that?

Your insecurity is making you paranoid dude. Go get your head checked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed isn't the everything for a fast bowler unless u can't control your line and length. I have a lot of admiration for Glenn Mcgrath, considering his stats keeping an average bowling speed of around 130-135 kmph.

My List:-

1) Wasim Akram
2) Glem Mcgrath
3) Allan Donald

Indan Bowlers are no good:-

Look at there averages, Zak's is 29 odd, Ashish nehra nears around 35, Munaf's 24 but he sticks to one line only, whether bowling in the power play or the death overs, thats y got smacked all over the part in the death.

Sreesanth is in a different league all together. I wonder how a bowler who gives around 6.30 runs per over, gets selected for a WORLD CUP squad!!

Shame!! shame!! shame!!

shoaib got pace ..every fast bowler no matter who, which bowls more than 145 kmph can keep the batsman tensed .

what shoaib lacks is consistency , once he get hit by the batsman he usually loses his rhythm and he finds it hard to get the length right.
more over his stamina is pathetic.

this is where other best bowlers like Glenn Mcgrath , walsh, wasim ..... stands out.

he could become a legend but he destroyed himself by his own faults.

This thread is to pay tribute to the great showman Akhtar was. If you are here to compare him with other greats then get lost please. At least i want to cherish his greatest moments, he terrified the batsmen of his day and age like no other bowler could and this is what he always boasted about himself and something he was able to achieve and something i love him for.

my List goes like this

1) Glenn McGrath - Australia
2) Courtney Walsh - West Indies
3) Wasim Akram- Pakistan

who's asking about ur list ?? this thread is for world's fastest bowler ;) shoaib akhtar

i liked his run up in the early days..combined with the long hair and sound from the gallery it was worth watch..but naturally i didn't like him taking wickets..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy for his decision for retirement. and I hope he sticks with it. He had a bumpy career, no doubt. I think it is best to leave when you are at you optimal. This way you become a legend. Besides, he did his job for the team and country and its time for fresh blood to get in and do the magic.

Back
Top Bottom