What's new

World's best natural fast bowler- No one never forget

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
"How many diamonds can you retrieve from one single mine; there has to be an end somewhere. I don't see any natural fast bowler after me."
Shoaib Akhtar

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sight he was in full steam. And those two yorkers at Eden Gardens would be etched in history..!

Btw whats the difference between a natural and unnatural fast bowler?

What a sight he was in full steam. And those two yorkers at Eden Gardens would be etched in history..!

Btw whats the difference between a natural and unnatural fast bowler?

• not trained, not taught , never couched.....all skills natural & self learned (swing, revers swing, bouncer, speed etc).......An natural bowler.
  • Trained, Taught, Couched ......An unnatural bolwer.

He was an aggressive fast bowler.

The sight of Shoaib running at full speed to deliver the ball at 95mph was a sight in itself!

Lee and Shoaib bowled at same speeds roughly, but, Shoaib had more aggression and terror!!!..

sad_and_crying-864.jpg

I LOVE YOU SHOAIB AKHTAR
I WILL MISS YOU

No doubt he must be fearsome to look at from the other side of the pitch, but I loved the "Two W's" bowling together from both ends. Waseem Akram in my opinion was the best bowler the game of cricket ever witnessed.

BS - Shoaib is indeed a good bowler, but can never come close to Waqar or the old West Indian fast bowlers.

Haha you're kidding? Shoaib isn't 1/10th as good as Wasim Akram or Glenn Mcgrath

He was an exciting bowler. Lots of flair.

Calling him great or the best is probably an overstatement.

He never achieved his potential. An underachiever.

Few superior performances don't change this.

I remember Pakistani great bowlers like Waqar saying the same thing. He lost heart too soon when things didn't go his way.

The real great Pakistani bowlers were Wasim and Waqar.

Why is he retiring right now? With bowlers like Asif and Aamer out, Pakistan need him the most at this point of time, because the only experience fast bowler left will be Umar Gul.

IMO he should be pursuaded to continue for another 1-2 years, at least in limited overs cricket.

my List goes like this

1) Glenn McGrath - Australia
2) Courtney Walsh - West Indies
3) Wasim Akram- Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom