What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

very crucial match.i think hassan ali have no place in the starting line up.i would definitely drop him and play with one more extra batsman.they should include shoaib malik and asif ali.dropping haris sohail doesn't look like a good decision.media reports said that haris sohail will not play.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

very crucial match.i think hassan ali have no place in the starting line up.i would definitely drop him and play with one more extra batsmen.they should include shoaib malik and asif ali.dropping haris sohail doesn't look like a good decision.media reports said that haris sohail will not play.

They need a long batting line up. That is for sure. This England line up is as good as it gets. Pakistan should throw everything at it. Got nothing to lose here against host nation.

this is a very small ground and it favors batsman but spinners are very useful.i don't see anything for fast bowlers.i hope the pitch will help the fast bowlers because the ground is extremely small and this is the same ground where england scored world record total so we need more batsmen today.i think pakistan was lucky against west indies because the pitch supported fast bowlers but i don't think same for trent bridge pitch.

this is a very small ground and it favors batsman but spinners are very useful.i don't see anything for fast bowlers.i hope the pitch will help the fast bowlers because the ground is extremely small and this is the same ground where england scored world record total so we need more batsmen today.i think pakistan was lucky against west indies because the pitch supported fast bowlers but i don't think same for trent bridge pitch.
Bat first and we should put 320 runs on board . If we bat 2nd, we should bowl them out under 300 runs.
Best of luck! I Hope we win this match.

They need a long batting line up. That is for sure. This England line up is as good as it gets. Pakistan should throw everything at it. Got nothing to lose here against host nation.

If Pakistani have to get all out at 105 than it will manage to do so even with 12 Batsmen. I think chances of wining will be better if we play with 10 Bowlers.

I hope Pakistan open can stick to their ground for 10 over..If they can give partnership for 10 over, then middle order can carry on with middle over to take Pakistan around 300...
Sarfaraz should bat first if he wins the toss..

I hope Pakistan open can stick to their ground for 10 over..If they can give partnership for 10 over, then middle order can carry on with middle over to take Pakistan around 300...
Sarfaraz should bat first if he wins the toss..
Yes captain should Lead from front if team is struggling. He should bat in top 3 position.

Back
Top Bottom