What's new

World War II: 'India should claim its role in victory of Allied forces'

It's funny seeing Indians gloat over their "Victories"
lets just put these victories into perspective and lets do a reasonable comparison with a country that is Similar to it, oh lets just say China :)

China fought off some of the strongest nations and armies in the world. First they fought off the internal warlords to unite their country. Then they fought off the Europeans and the Japanese to liberate their country. After they eventually defeated all those people they decided it would be fun to take on the World's strongest nation and about 22 other nations..... and guess what? THEY WON.

Now lets compare them to India.
In 47 India decided put it's nose into Pakistani business due to it's own greed and despite the fact that they sent their veteran military to fight a bunch of tribal, they could not even achieve their full mission.

In 65, Pakistan tried to get it's territory back and despite India being more than 4 times larger than Pakistan, their biggest achievement was getting 20km into Pakistan and being at the edge of Lahore. War ended in a tie so Indians are really desperate for any glory to call that a victory.
71, once again putting it's nose in Pakistani business. The greatest moment in Indian military achievement in the last 1000 years, they even have a holiday for it (no joke). And what heroic deeds did they do to get this holiday? They defeated about 30-40k soldiers who were on hostile ground with no back up, no supplies and no hope. Watch out Alexander, Indians are aiming for your military records :lol:

So while a nation that is comparable to India is defeating super powers and acting like nothing happened, India is defeating a couple thousand solders in a guaranteed win situation and creating national holidays about it.

Welcome back.

It is an awful thing to have a familiar missing. Something like breathing fresh mountain air in a fish market. Very disconcerting.

Welcome back.

It is an awful thing to have a familiar missing. Something like breathing fresh mountain air in a fish market. Very disconcerting.

Thank you

You know my policy , I don't troll until the Indians troll.
And boy were the Indians trolling hard today.
So I felt my services were needed :triniti:

lets just put these victories into perspective and lets do a reasonable comparison with a country that is Similar to it, oh lets just say China :)

Even more funnier to see a Pakistani taking up the lead CC role even on a thread like this, which has relation to Pakistan's own military heritage. Perverted Indophobic detected.

China fought off some of the strongest nations and armies in the world. First they fought off the internal warlords to unite their country. Then they fought off the Europeans and the Japanese to liberate their country. After they eventually defeated all those people they decided it would be fun to take on the World's strongest nation and about 22 other nations..... and guess what? THEY WON.

Very good of Chinese.

71, once again putting it's nose in Pakistani business.

Everything has a precusor, Why was Pakistan in 1960s supporting NE insurgents with Chinese blessings?

The greatest moment in Indian military achievement in the last 1000 years,

This statement will give a panic attack to few Pakistan and Chinese members. by starting :"Indian military achievement in the last 1000 years" are you acknowledging the Indian military at 1971 has a 1000 year history, continuation?

Besides in the last 1000 years, there are far better examples of better victories like Maratha-Mughal war, Sikh-Afghan war, Travencore-Dutch war.

they even have a holiday for it (no joke).

Zaid-zombie lies! (no joke)

And what heroic deeds did they do to get this holiday?

Show me proof that its a national holiday! or is it just product of your degenerate Indo-phobic perversion

They defeated about 30-40k soldiers who were on hostile ground with no back up, no supplies and no hope.

Awwww! Poor Pakistani army all tough while slaughtering Bengalis, but chickened out in fornt of a conventional military :lol:

Ever read the CIA report on 1971 war its titled :"Pakistan lack of lustre"

viewer

In the West Pakistan had 180000 -200000 and Dhaka had 30,000 troops with just 3000 Indian troops waiting outside, yet despite all declarations and promises your leaders chickened out.

Watch out Alexander, Indians are aiming for your military records :lol:

Watch out Arabs! Pakistanis will one day claim Khalid ibn al-Walid as their own :rofl:

So while a nation that is comparable to India is defeating super powers and acting like nothing happened, India is defeating a couple thousand solders in a guaranteed win situation and creating national holidays about it.

Repeated lies,

Proof?

Proof again?

source?

Same for China, Until 8 nation alliance weakening of Qing empire, the revolution could have not succeeded. :)

Very lucky for China thanks to 8 nation alliance, else it would have been Manchu domination all the way. :devil:

You need to read up on history instead of asking me for proof. Read up on dynastic succession. Also, a good comparison for India is Europe, not China.

Thank you

You know my policy ,

Yup! The policy being : See Indians, Seek humiliation to satisfy the masochistic needs.

So I felt my services were needed :triniti:

You mean you realized you hadn't done with today's humiliation quota :)

You need to read up on history instead of asking me for proof.

As expected! :lol:

Read up on dynastic succession. Also, a good comparison for India is Europe, not China.
Why ? Does the pocket Red book not cover that ? :woot:

I apologise.

:disagree:

China fought off some of the strongest nations and armies in the world. First they fought off the internal warlords to unite their country. Then they fought off the Europeans and the Japanese to liberate their country.

China never liberated their territory from Japan.

US did it for them .

Now lets compare them to India.
In 47 India decided put it's nose into Pakistani business due to it's own greed and despite the fact that they sent their veteran military to fight a bunch of tribal, they could not even achieve their full mission.

In 65, Pakistan tried to get it's territory back and despite India being more than 4 times larger than Pakistan, their biggest achievement was getting 20km into Pakistan and being at the edge of Lahore. War ended in a tie so Indians are really desperate for any glory to call that a victory.
71, once again putting it's nose in Pakistani business. The greatest moment in Indian military achievement in the last 1000 years, they even have a holiday for it (no joke). And what heroic deeds did they do to get this holiday? They defeated about 30-40k soldiers who were on hostile ground with no back up, no supplies and no hope. Watch out Alexander, Indians are aiming for your military records :lol:

Holiday on Bangladesh Liberation day? In which lala land? revise your facts and come back please. There is no public holiday. We beat u easily in 1971 but its not our national holiday

Their intentions were good, but collaborating with Japanese was dangerous thing to do, considering what Japanese had done to China and other nations the occupied.

It's quite ironic that this army fought against what is now the Indian Army.

Coz there are very little to show for india in military victory column.

You mean like we "lost" in 1971. :lol:

We know you are trying yourr best to ignore reality:-

Fact 1
India created a new country after WWII ie Bangladesh.

Fact 2
India forced the BIGGEST surrender after WWII ie almost 100,000 Pakistani Army captured alive(Pakistan still claims itself as super duper warrior race which rather die than surrender)

:P

Back
Top Bottom