What's new

'World wants India to succeed'

url]

Good going, they should remake this song with Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh.

YouTube - made in india alisha

Imagine that.

Mr Manmohan Singh is too busy...as he has to look after $1.3B economy, u know!!:coffee:
So why don't u remake the song with ur political leaders.Just change the name to "MADE IN PAKISTAN".
Don't worry about the copy right issue,its Pakistan!!!:partay::partay:

^ Brazils PPP GDP went down from 2 to 1.1, yet the graph makes it look like it went up?

^ Brazils PPP GDP went down from 2 to 1.1, yet the graph makes it look like it went up?

not a economic dude!!!.......I just pasted the pic that someone else was trying........but wasnt able to!

the west wants india to succeed only to block the rise of another country that's already rising faster.

does dr. singh really believe that the US would allow india to replace it?

hopefully india would choose wisely, the price for choosing wrong is very, very high.

What is wrong about Dreaming ? The dreams of men never end. People may laugh at you and may look down upon you, but who cares it is romantic. It ain't easy to surpass the world, let them laugh, if you seek the Summit, you'l find fights your fists alone could never take you to.

-Pirate Black Beard-Marshal D Teach,
Episode 147, One Piece

Sorry could'nt stop my self. :)

[OT]Yup those line were epic me too an die hard one piece fan.:yahoo:[/OT]

I cant understand the frustration of some Pakistani members here its just because u don't aspire to be superpower doesn't mean others should not.

I don't see any where any Indian leader or for that matter any Indian call India as developed nation.We are a developing nation.:cheers:

India not playing for 2nd place: Obama

Washington: Noting that India, China and Germany were emphasising more on maths and science and fast catching up with America, US President Barack Obama on Wednesday told lawmakers that he would not accept a "second place" for his country.
"Washington has been telling us to wait for decades, even as the problems have grown worse. Meanwhile, China's not waiting to revamp its economy. Germany's not waiting. India's not waiting," Obama said in his State of the Union address.
"These nations aren't standing still. These nations aren't playing for second place. They're putting more emphasis on maths and science. They're rebuilding their infrastructure. They are making serious investments in clean energy because they want those jobs," Obama said.
"Well I do not accept second place for the United States of America. As hard as it may be, as uncomfortable and contentious as the debates may be, it's time to get serious about fixing the problems that are hampering our growth," said the US President in his joint address to the Congress.

LINK:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-not-playing-for-2nd-place-obama/109295-2.html?from=tn

God I hate the Indian media:hitwall: Some amount of self pumping is good. It will give the people of the country the confidence to achieve anything. But now it has become a self trumpet now. Many people in India think they have already achieved a lot and India is a global power when we have a looooooooooong way to go.....such an irresponsible media:tdown:

Not sure if you guyz read what Mr. Manmohan is saying...Read between his lines.. Let me highlight them for help...

"Unlike China's rise, the rise of India does not cause any apprehensions," Manmohan Singh said when asked whether there was a unique Indian approach compared to the Beijing consensus.

The way i read it is - World is wary about China's growth because of obvious reasons...However they do not see us as a potential threat and thus this is the best time for us to cash in....

"We should take advantage of it. This benign mood cannot last," the Prime Minister said.

Obviously no country will like to loose her influnce for India's sake and hence this benign mood is not going to last forever....So pull up your socks and make the most of current geo-politics scenario which at the moment is favoring India....

"India's problems are all at home. We should get our act together. We need to work to remove ignorance, poverty and disease," he said.

Words of a wise man...If india has to succeed she has to remove all of above...

Back
Top Bottom