What's new

World unites to isolate Pakistan

Once a troll always a troll.

This is the news of an international event , a big one involving US , Turkey and many other eminent armies inside Pakistan

A guy from the host country post this important news like this and wastes an oppertunity of a brilliant thread.

Shameful and pathetic.

I guess its high time the staff stop endorsing such pathetic ones whose only motive is "troll baiting" and flaming".

On topic.

14641944_1274646962565907_751529009567133412_n.jpg

Saudi army team boarding on the bus at the Allama Iqbal International airport

14671308_1274646932565910_328567674107729050_n.jpg

Group photo of Britain Army team with Pakistan army officials.

Wishing you every success of the event.

This is the news of an international event , a big one involving US , Turkey and many other eminent armies inside Pakistan

A guy from the host country post this important news like this and wastes an oppertunity of a brilliant thread.

Shameful and pathetic.

I guess its high time the staff stop endorsing such pathetic ones whose only motive is "troll baiting" and flaming".

On topic.

Lol......once a loser always a loser.....had i posted it likewise, i doubt you would have bothered splashing your brains.
An ultimate fly catcher. :lol:

Lol......once a loser always a loser.....had i posted it likewise, i doubt you would have bothered splashing your brains.
An ultimate fly catcher. :lol:

Cant argue with one whose only motive is the destroy every thread even its a positive news on Pakistan due to mindset.

Nothing more.

Haye Rabba ..Modi did what he said... Who will save us now?? :cry::cry:

Moment to die of shame for Modi who believes world comprises of India and USA..:P
Lets invite their Hanuman army too so they could have exposure of human..

I think we should invite hanuman army for some course in command and staff college quetta, on surgical strikes too, so tht they can also learn /have knowledge about "real surgical strikes" instead of hanuman sir gi kal strikes...

Shameful and pathetic.

On topic.

Well when indian government, media and heck even public is trying to be extra smart and try to humiliate us by terms of isolation and surgical strikes and instead gets opposite results then we will also say hang on and know your damn place

I think we should invite hanuman army for some course in command and staff college quetta, on surgical strikes too, so tht they can also learn /have knowledge about "real surgical strikes" instead of hanuman sir gi kal strikes...

Their heads are constipated. They won't learn by lectures...
Practically we'll tell them when time would come.

Indians remind me of great story from Afghan British War

When British used cannons against Afghan there were heavy Afghan casualties. Afghan decided to make cannons themselves. Carried out a secret survey of cannons and blueprints were made, work started but barrel of steel could not be arranged, decided to cut a tree and use the trunk as a barrel. The cannon so prepared was pointed towards British and filled with gola barood. A large number of spectators gathered to watch the technology breakthrough. When fired a couple of dozen Afghan spectators got killed due to the massive blast. Afghans were very happy on the trials and said ''''Jis ne idhar itna nuksaan kiya uss ne dushman ko total barbad kar diya ho ga''''.
This is exactly what Indians are imagining while sitting at home on assumed losses of Pakistan with their so called wooden cannon and wooden brains. Pakistan ka bohat nuksaan hua ho ga surgical strikes se.

Teams from around the world arrive to participate in First International PACES Championship-2016 organised by the Pakistan Army.

A big slap on Modi's face. In fact. it's a powerful kick on the jaws of that murderer. That idiot tried to label the Kashmiri freedom movement as terrorism and to get his non-sense and lies legitimized by BRICS. But the idiot Indians failed to convince even a small number of guests who came to India. It's now the time to launch a counter attack to expose the ugly and criminal face of Modi and his gang of criminals. Also, it is the time for the Kashmiri freedom fighters to step up their attacks targeting the Indian forces in the occupied J&K.

Back
Top Bottom