What's new

World Turbofan Aircraft Engines

You need a minimum number posts like 50 or 100.

----------

I want to share one last insight with Indian trolls.

Here comes awesome high IQ Chinese logic...drum roll please...

WS-10A: 13.2 tons

WS-10G: 15.5 tons

WS-15: ?

Chinese brain cells come into play to extrapolate.

Step A. 13.2 + 2.3 = 15.5 tons (leap from WS-10A to WS-10G)

Step B. Assuming same differential: 15.5 tons + 2.3 = 17.8 or basically 18 tons (WS-15 thrust level is deduced by high IQ Chinese for low IQ Indian troll. You're welcome.)

This is called "deducing the next item in a sequence." Indian trolls should look up this advanced mathematical technique in a textbook. It will save you future embarrassment in conversing with a high IQ Chinese.

lmfao, frustration is evident. Show us some proofs for your claim otherwise this is just the usual tripe you keep spreading all over the internet.

PM if you do manage to find a credible source, even a quote from a Chinese official will suffice. Am outta your precious thread.:lol:

Last year WS-15 has reached the afterburner thrust of 165-170kN, let's see if it can reach the goal of 180kN afterburner thurst in this year. :coffee:

You are again a again repeating same thing withought providing any source... only back up to your comment to your claim is a quote from Russian officer... :D .... what a moronic thread !!! & Lol at cheer leaders... :rofl:

Are you going to keep flooding my thread with your garbage? I've already quoted two different sources. Get lost.

----------

Oh well, I'm leaving. I hate moronic Indians who can't accept reality.

WS-15 18-ton engine is not a secret. Everybody knows about it, except for you morons on the subcontinent.

Chinese have really made an amazing catch up in the fields, telling us when small achievement amasses, how significant tech advance can be?

good job, bros.

This is all part of the learning process. Who knows they ll restart the program again when more funding is available.

Quite like the mighty Chinese engine WS-10a which took close to thirty years to materialise.:lol:

LOL, more funding? :D

You realize that India is being downgraded left right and center?

India's own government projected last summer that India would grow at 9.5% for the next half-decade. Now it's down to 5.3% and sinking like a rock, with the rupee collapsing and the budget deficits soaring.

India's own government projected last summer that India would grow at 9.5% for the next half-decade. Now it's down to 5.3% and sinking like a rock, with the rupee collapsing and the budget deficits soaring.

Now you are deliberately changing the topic, am not going to fall for that. I said when more funding is available . :azn:

Roybot ... why are you spoiling thread on mighty drag turbofan engines. Take the word of M2 and save your precious time and energy Cheers.

Martian, this thread is typical shyte from you with no credible sources and Data take a break and post spec WS 15 from reliable source. Till then I request you and your ilk to keep your mouth shut

Sure still doesn't help your engine :bad:

Back
Top Bottom