What's new

World Turbofan Aircraft Engines

J-10B with WS-10B engine...Takeoff time 11 seconds from stationary
(Watch 10:35 onwards)

Eurofighter Typhoon twin engine..
Takeoff time 11 seconds
(watch 2:30 onwards)

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the detail available in Jane's? And even Global security doesn't mention the claimed thrust figure of 18T.

You are so full of shyte:lol:

Did you bother to read the secondary citation from Richard Fisher at IASC in post #15?

This is my final citation. You've been living under a rock and you're just a typical clueless Indian.

Russia said the F -20 fusion of global advanced technology, but the engine is still a short board | Inside China

"Russian media said the Russian T-50, J -20 in the future will also be equipped with a thrust of 18 tons Engine – WS-15. At present, the WS-15 is still in development phase (similar to the situation with Russia’s “129 Project”). Difficult to determine China’s Five Dynasties and the machine used in the testing process, what kind of engine. However, some experts pointed out that after the photos appeared on the network analysis, F -20 and T-50, fourth-generation engine is still in use."

If you're not satisfied with Global Security, that is your problem.

Here's a secondary citation from Richard Fisher at IASC.

International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > China’s Maturing Fighter Force

"5th Generation “WS-15” Turbofan The China Gas Turbine Establishment (GTE) apparently is also leading the development of the 5th gen turbofan that will power the Chengdu “J-20” 5th gen fighters. While this engine apparently was not ready for the start of the J-20 prototype’s test program, it is believed to have leveraged advances contributing to 4th generation engines and is usually described as a 15 ton (33,000 lbs) thrust class engine. In late 2009 a Russian official stated that China was developing an 18 ton (39,600 lbs) thrust engine.[15] It is not clear if this could be a developed version of the GTE engine or a separate program. This engine will very likely have an axisymmetric thrust vectoring system.
[15] Interview, Dubai Airshow, November 2009."

So all we have is a Russian officials statement, am sure he must have said a lot of good things about Russian engines, should we believe all his claims or just the Chinese engine one?

So all we have is a Russian officials statement, am sure he must have said a lot of good things about Russian engines, should we believe all his claims or just the Chinese engine one?

Are you going to keep flooding my thread with your garbage? I've already quoted two different sources. Get lost.

----------

Oh well, I'm leaving. I hate moronic Indians who can't accept reality.

WS-15 18-ton engine is not a secret. Everybody knows about it, except for you morons on the subcontinent.

Sorry Martian, but I would like a vote if I can create a thread about the f-135.

Are you going to keep flooding my thread with your garbage? I've already quoted two different sources. Get lost.

----------

Oh well, I'm leaving. I hate moronic Indians who can't accept reality.

WS-15 18-ton engine is not a secret. Everybody knows about it, except for you morons on the subcontinent.

You have just quoted one source, the too an obscure statement from a Russian official about Chinese engine.

The same Russian officials who call chinese weapons sub standard heap of junk:rofl:

You have just quoted one source, the too and obscure statement from a Russian official about Chinese engine.

The same Russian officials who call chinese weapons sub standard heap of junk:rofl:

The thread is yours troll. I'm heading off to a forum without you Indian trolls.

I can't create the thread it says

Esc8781, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't create the thread it says

Esc8781, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You need a minimum number posts like 50 or 100.

----------

I want to share one last insight with Indian trolls.

Here comes awesome high IQ Chinese logic...drum roll please...

WS-10A: 13.2 tons

WS-10G: 15.5 tons

WS-15: ?

Chinese brain cells come into play to extrapolate.

Step A. 13.2 + 2.3 = 15.5 tons (leap from WS-10A to WS-10G)

Step B. Assuming same differential: 15.5 tons + 2.3 = 17.8 or basically 18 tons (WS-15 thrust level is deduced by high IQ Chinese for low IQ Indian troll. You're welcome.)

This is called "deducing the next item in a sequence." Indian trolls should look up this advanced mathematical technique in a textbook. It will save you future embarrassment in conversing with a high IQ Chinese.

You need a minimum number posts like 50 or 100.

----------

I want to share one last insight with Indian trolls.

Here comes awesome high IQ Chinese logic...drum roll please...

WS-10A: 13.2 tons

WS-10G: 15.5 tons

WS-15: ?

Chinese brain cells come into play to extrapolate.

Step A. 13.2 + 2.3 = 15.5 tons (leap from WS-10A to WS-10G)

Step B. Assuming same differential: 15.5 tons + 2.3 = 17.8 or basically 18 tons (WS-15 thrust level is deduced my high IQ Chinese for low IQ Indian troll. You're welcome.)

This is called "deducing the next item in a sequence." Indian trolls should look up this advanced mathematical technique in a textbook.
:D lolz, but can anyone else create a thread named f-135 updates and discussions? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom