What's new

World Sikh Parliament urges Sikh soldiers in Indian army - - - - - !

The Sikh nation is not a party to the Indo-Pak conflict and our homeland and resources must not be utilised for that purpose. The use of nuclear weapons there risks the annihilation of most of the world’s Sikhs; no Sikh can support the war mongering antics of the Indian establishment and its hysterical media acolytes. We laud the peaceful posture and wise counsel of Pakistan PM Imran Khan who has repeatedly offered negotiations and talks to his counterpart over recent days.

Thanks to our Sikh friends.

To save Pakistan in that war, kartarpur should be made ASAP. If punjab defacted, then India has no future in valley as well. The next target, after Kashmir and punjab should be Rajisthan.
@Mentee

Exactly. Rajastan was in the process of conversion to Islam before Ghandi and Co.'s ghar wapsi.

Sikhs should ask themselves a simple question .......... are they a separate religion in india or are they Hindus in india? In appearance and having separate worship places they may be a different religion, but otherwise they are treated similar to Jain, Buddhists etc . i.e. considered Hindu, an offshoot of Hinduism, a branch within Hinduism.

I can see how much pakistan is rattled, no water and electricity in karachi it seems. no plane flying over pakistan for 5 days.... loss of revenue of airspace?? wait for more.

one strike and you guys are running for shelter... no place for kureshi in OIC.. laughable... thats like you ousted India from SAARC....

these kind of news can divert attention for few days, our focus is on destroying the backbone of pakistan.... economically and otherwise.
we are very close to destroy you economically..... i ve explained that in another thread go and read it before commenting on me.

taking about breaking you otherwise, its a long term strategy which is in making.

Its time for you to take your medicine

They may have a visa free entry and an MFN status but not our side. Their leaders chose India over their own homeland and paid the ultimate price in 1984 - - - - - -
Let me understand this you want to create Khalistan only from Indian Punjab , Keep dreaming. Be ready to loose the Punjab for your khalistan dream.

Yet there is no Khalistan movement in Pakistan :coffee:
Question is not if , till when , once khalistan gets created

There are only 20,000 Sikhs in the whole of Pakistan. The Indian side of Punjab has
more than 20 million, if they can get Indian punjab and rajasthan then that will be
a good buffer zone. Kashmir can become an independent country, this way Pak and
India will have no border.
I have better idea , why not separate baluchistan and wazristan , Afghanistan and Iran will have buffer zone.Now your already giving up your Kashmir to be independent .Let Punjab be khalistan.:welcome:

curtsy to BJP govt finally all minorities of india realized that extremist elements in BJP and associates will never let them live with religious freedom, sooner or later all of them will face the wind one by one...

India in meltdown

It is a question of if, if it was "till when" then we would see some kind of reaction from the Sikhs in Pakistan. Compare that to gangadesh and its like night and day.

Let me understand this you want to create Khalistan only from Indian Punjab , Keep dreaming. Be ready to loose the Punjab for your khalistan dream.

I have better idea , why not separate baluchistan and wazristan , Afghanistan and Iran will have buffer zone.Now your already giving up your Kashmir to be independent .Let Punjab be khalistan.:welcome:

Afghanistan and Iran are not nuclear powers, to stop a nuclear exchange between
India and Pakistan, we need a buffer zone.
Indian Punjab and Rajashtan can become Khalistan and Kashmir can become an independent
country.

Nah, no Khalistan happening. Geography and demographics make that almost impossible in the near future. If and only if..all Sikhs of India concentrate in Indian Punjab and that too in bordering areas with Pakistan with big Sikh majority districts...
Chances of Baluchistan separating are even more remote; same thing: Geography and demographics. Even if ALL Baluchis wanted to breakaway. They never did and now even less do. Khalistan movement WAS very powerful in its days and was crushed in the 80s/90s.

“Raaj karega Khalistan” across the globe and in the hearts of people-mark my words. That chunk of Punjab is too small for the true Khalsa.
All you guys want are more militants in India. Majority the Khalistani support online is Pakistanis, not Indian Sikhs. Says a lot.

Its a policy of hinduvta to make sikh and muslim kill each other first british divide punjab now hindu forcing to kill sikh and muslim kill each other so they can rule on both side.
But they domt know if war broke out we make sure they habe nothing left to rule, we might not exist but nuclear wont let anything left for them either.
This agressive radical hindu confirm that they are mot responsible to be permenant member of UN.

You must be aware Khalistan will also include Pakistan Punjab province :cheers:
There is little population in Punjab. Of 50000 sikh vast majority are in KPK. Even they dont claim this side. All they desire is access which they have or is already in the pipelines.

Back
Top Bottom