What's new

World’s tallest building to be built in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says nothing about the expected height, they claim it will be the worlds tallest building but they don't really know if they don't have expected height. I guarantee you're going to look stupid when it turns out the building being built won't be the tallest.

Find out what the proposed height of this building will be with a verified source otherwise I am not believing this, only gullible people like yourself will believe every word.

Well you asked this question:

Where does it say the buildings expected height or that the building will be tallest in the world?

I only showed you where it was claimed both in the headlines and the text, as you asked. That is all.

I agree with you. This whole claim will probably not be proven true.

Well you asked this question:

I only showed you where it was claimed both in the headlines and the text, as you asked. That is all.

I agree with you. This whole claim will probably not be proven true.

I don't believe everything media says, they have been many times before. It is best to wait for more information, like proposed height, architecture firm(s) that will be involved, the exact location site for this building etc. When Kingdom tower was proposed we knew height information, design concept, architecture firm involved, etc.

I don't believe everything media says, they have been many times before. It is best to wait for more information, like proposed height, architecture firm(s) that will be involved, the exact location site for this building etc. When Kingdom tower was proposed we knew height information, design concept, architecture firm involved, etc.

I don't believe everything the media says, either, so I agree with you here too.

By the way it's going to look really odd to see the worlds tallest skyscraper in Karachi. Karachi doesn't even have a single true skyscraper, some high rise buildings in the 300-400ft range but that's it. When Dubai started they built several skyscrapers at a time. Although I think it will really benefit the economy if this does happen.

By the way it's going to look really odd to see the worlds tallest skyscraper in Karachi. Karachi doesn't even have a single true skyscraper, some high rise buildings in the 300-400ft range but that's it. When Dubai started they built several skyscrapers at a time. Although I think it will really benefit the economy if this does happen.

Well, considering that the conventional definition of a skyscraper is a building at least 30 stories tall, Karachi already has three skyscrapers.

What actually scares me with skyscrapers in Pakistan is the lack of safety support, such as properly installed and maintained fire suppression sprinkler systems, escape routes and fire brigade support.

Ocean Towers (formerly Sofitel) 120 m (394 ft) 30 Stories[1] 2012 2 Talwar,Clifton
MCB Tower 116 m (381 ft)[1] 30 Stories[1] 2005 I.I Chundrigar Road
Centre Point tower (Trakker Tower) 108 m (354 ft) 29 Stories[1] 2012 Korangi road
Bahria Town Tower (Orbit Center) 108 m (354 ft) 26 2012 Tariq Road
Dolmen Harbour Front Tower 102 m (335 ft) 21 2007 Clifton beach
Habib Bank Plaza 101.2 m (332 ft)[2] 25 [2] 1963 I.I Chundrigar Road
PNSC Tower 100 m (328 ft)[3] 20 1980s Kemari
Dawood Islamic Tower 100 m (328 ft) 23 2012 I.I Chundrigarh Road
Lakhani Presidency Tower1 100 m (328 ft) 21 2011 Gulshan e Iqbal
G&T Tower 100 m (328 ft) 19+Spire [1] 2011 Dr.Ziauddin Road
TechnoCity Corporate Tower 93 m (305 ft)[4] 17 2005 I.I Chundrigar Road
PIC Towers 92 m (302 ft)[5] 21 1980s Kemari

Bahia town real estate has done a lot of impressive work throughout Pakistan. Their work in developing communities and family homes is noteworthy. Though Bahria Town has no experience in building skyscrapers, building homes is far different than building super skyscrapers. So I'm guessing a foreign construction company will have to be there to help.

Height is never unveiled when a skyscraper is underconstruction, same thing happened with burj khalifa, no one knew the exact height of the skyscraper until it was inaugurated.

Bahia town real estate has done a lot of impressive work throughout Pakistan. Their work in developing communities and family homes is noteworthy. Though Bahria Town has no experience in building skyscrapers, building homes is far different than building super skyscrapers. So I'm guessing a foreign construction company will have to be there to help.

Bahria town has a 60 floors skyscraper under construction in Karachi.

Well, considering that the conventional definition of a skyscraper is a building at least 30 stories tall, Karachi already has three skyscrapers.

What actually scares me with skyscrapers in Pakistan is the lack of safety support, such as properly installed and maintained fire suppression sprinkler systems, escape routes and fire brigade support.

Ocean Towers (formerly Sofitel) 120 m (394 ft) 30 Stories[1] 2012 2 Talwar,Clifton
MCB Tower 116 m (381 ft)[1] 30 Stories[1] 2005 I.I Chundrigar Road
Centre Point tower (Trakker Tower) 108 m (354 ft) 29 Stories[1] 2012 Korangi road
Bahria Town Tower (Orbit Center) 108 m (354 ft) 26 2012 Tariq Road
Dolmen Harbour Front Tower 102 m (335 ft) 21 2007 Clifton beach
Habib Bank Plaza 101.2 m (332 ft)[2] 25 [2] 1963 I.I Chundrigar Road
PNSC Tower 100 m (328 ft)[3] 20 1980s Kemari
Dawood Islamic Tower 100 m (328 ft) 23 2012 I.I Chundrigarh Road
Lakhani Presidency Tower1 100 m (328 ft) 21 2011 Gulshan e Iqbal
G&T Tower 100 m (328 ft) 19+Spire [1] 2011 Dr.Ziauddin Road
TechnoCity Corporate Tower 93 m (305 ft)[4] 17 2005 I.I Chundrigar Road
PIC Towers 92 m (302 ft)[5] 21 1980s Kemari

These buildings relatively to Karachi can be considered skyscrapers, because several of them are over 100 m tall so relatively by Karachi's skyline they are skyscrapers. In other cities like NYC, Hong Kong, Tokyo, SF, Chicago, LA, these buildings are nothing but small to mid-size office buildings.

Height is never unveiled when a skyscraper is underconstruction, same thing happened with burj khalifa, no one knew the exact height of the skyscraper until it was inaugurated.

Bahria town has a 60 floors skyscraper under construction in Karachi.

60 floor skyscrapers! Wow bro Pakistan will become super power of Asia at this rate. Pakistan Rising!

Lol

60 floor skyscrapers! Wow bro Pakistan will become super power of Asia at this rate. Pakistan Rising!

Lol

LOL, but seriously though, considering that the tallest building in Karachi is 30 floors, 60 isn't that bad.

LOL, but seriously though, considering that the tallest building in Karachi is 30 floors, 60 isn't that bad.

Hey do you remember the graphic about Gwadar? I think it was made by Gwadar Developing Authority, they had an image of a city with a nice skyscraper in the bg and on the graphic it said Gwadar Development or something like that. I am trying to find it online again, if you come across it send me link, it was a small rectangular graphic. If not what I will do is make my own graphic advertising Gwadar and if Karachi comes out with the proposed concept artwork of this proposed tower I will make graphic advertising that, with the quote "Pakistan Rising".

I think I may have posted that image back a few years ago maybe 2009...

Hey do you remember the graphic about Gwadar? I think it was made by Gwadar Developing Authority, they had an image of a city with a nice skyscraper in the bg and on the graphic it said Gwadar Development or something like that. I am trying to find it online again, if you come across it send me link, it was a small rectangular graphic. If not what I will do is make my own graphic advertising Gwadar and if Karachi comes out with the proposed concept artwork of this proposed tower I will make graphic advertising that, with the quote "Pakistan Rising".

I think I may have posted that image back a few years ago maybe 2009...

Check out the background:

left_building.jpg

Burj Al Gwadar is on a walking distance from Gwadar Port Authority Civic Centre (inaugurated by Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz) and Super Market, Future Stock Exchange, Expo Centre.

Best For:

Import/Export Offices & Buying Houses.
Banks, Leasing Companies, Insurance Companies.
Travel Agencies & Custom Clearance & Forwarding Agencies.
Mobile Shops, IT Market & Electronics.
Fast Foods.
Jewellery Shops.
Display Centres.
Medical Stores.
Clothes & Garments.
Leather & Shoe Market.
Chinese (Product) Market.

Features:

World Class Construction.
Imported Tile Flooring (Granite And Marble Flooring).
Ideally Located At The Heart Of The City.
Complete Security System.
Cable TV.
Modern Elevators.
Fire Alarm System And Fire Fighting Equipment.
Close Circuit Security Cameras.
Generators For Common Areas.
Latest Public Address System.
Customer Service Desk
Round The Clock Maintenance Staff.
High Speed Internet Facility.
Covered Car Parking For Allottes.
Sufficient Car Parking For Visitors.

im talking about this project of karachi how tall/high is the building going to be?

I don't think that information is available yet.

PPP-MIM coalition has really developed Karachi..congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom