What's new

World’s Prettiest Russian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea about that. Google does use Python, I know that. I don't think they'll release what languages they use the most.

Either she can be World's prettiest hacker or the prettiest Russian hacker....not both at the same time.World is the superset,Russia is the subset...
The fact that you focus on such things is why you're not the prettiest hacker :D

The fact that you focus on such things is why you're not the prettiest hacker :D

:lol::lol:

Firstly,my knowledge about hacking is very limited.

Secondly,isnt it natural to start from the basics while posting messages in a thread??As for example,reading the title of the thread???The very title appeared dubious to me....

Do they allow you to use pointers in Python?

I think Pointers have no us in Python; however, I think, ctypes modules do support pointers...now don't ask me how...I don't know much about Python...by the way anybody use or know Mathematica?

Last edited:
Either she can be World's prettiest hacker or the prettiest Russian hacker....not both at the same time.World is the superset,Russia is the subset...

People like you bring all nerds a bad name :P

kristina_svechinskaya_10.jpg

:woot::woot:

I think I might go Russia for my next holiday now people say the further east you go the better the quality of the mal lol

She is just a normal looking girl, nothing special.

May be the name Russian or Hacker is appealing to few here.
We have a better looking female member than her on defence.pk.

I think Pointers have no us in Python; however, I think, ctypes modules do support pointers...now don't ask me how...I don't know much about Python...by the way anybody use or know Mathematica?

I have some experience in Informatica:D:D....It was fun!!All you do is draw lines....Dont have any much idea about Mathematica though...

she looks alright.. dont know why everyone hypeing up too her lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom