What's new

World’s Prettiest Russian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Chapman isnt that hot, but she isnt hot either, she is probably the shortest hacker :lol:

No it's Java all the way. Having a large followers doesn't make a language any less kvlt than your obscure languages used by some nerds scattered through Scandinavia and Siberia!

Machine code rules :bounce:

1001_0101, 1011_1100, 0001_0101, 1111_0011

Why are you nerds ruining this thread :lol:

NoNerds.gif

There are quite a few pretty Russian girls here in Delhi.
specially in connaught place and south delhi.

lets see,if i can try one of em out.
:devil::tongue:

Pufft! She is nothing. There is a new intern at my office from LUMS. Now that girl is beautiful with a B. Silky, shiny black hair, light wheatish complection and she looks like a heartkiller when dressed in green, blue or black. Saari bachelor population us k or 5 or interns hain from Lums and LSE k peechay pari hay siwaiay is bhai k. lols!

she can hack into my comp whenever she wants :P

Python sucks.. Perl rules.

Let the flames begin.

Have you ever seen Perl's syntax? Disgusting. Biggest crap I've ever seen. Python code is far more pleasing to look at.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

No it's Java all the way. Having a large followers doesn't make a language any less kvlt than your obscure languages used by some nerds scattered through Scandinavia and Siberia!

Java has the largest following of all languages, however it's not for hacking. It's a very good general purpose languages which simplifies things and makes things easy on the programmers.

Do they allow you to use pointers in Python?

Never heard about C or C++ style pointers in Python. The java style pointers that allow you to reference to objects are certainly available though.

Well to be fair, I've never programmed in perl, but even before I programmed in other languages that I know, their syntax looked far cleaner than Perl's. Only exception is C++.

Never heard about C or C++ style pointers in Python. The java style pointers that allow you to reference to objects are certainly available though.

It's a sin to say 'pointers' in Java. :p

Java was built keeping web security in mind, so it's kind of impossible using Java as hacking language. Hacker's should use low level languages for this purpose.

Have you ever seen Perl's syntax? Disgusting. Biggest crap I've ever seen. Python code is far more pleasing to look at.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Java has the largest following of all languages, however it's not for hacking. It's a very good general purpose languages which simplifies things and makes things easy on the programmers.

If you are talking of hacking something together, then Perl with beat Python hands down. Ofcourse you don't use Perl to write a big application which needs to be maintained by different users. But when it comes to hacking up something, you use the duct tape of programming languages... Perl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom