What's new

World’s Prettiest Russian Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your problem guyz,

Sri Lankan created a good thread..........If any of you have a problem then do not reply :frown:

Why attacking him for no reason?

whats your problem guyz,

Sri Lankan created a good thread..........If any of you have a problem then do not reply :frown:

I have no problem with this particular thread indeed. :azn:

About about a "Pretty Russians (scantily clad though)" thread Sri Lankan? :azn:

I'll thank every post

whats your problem guyz,

Guess what HACKER is a very technical term but used for a some Whroe....

kristina_svechinskaya_01.jpg

She has a huge advantage over average smart nerds, that is social engineering. She can get close to her target employing her physical attributes something she has in abundance.

Does she need help writing python scripts?
if your python interpreter works really that good :P

There is no Firewall in the world, which I cant penetrate :lol: :smokin:
she will backtrack you for some penetration testng..are you ready..bad boy!!! (BackTrack Linux - Penetration Testing Distribution)

Hot (H)(Cr)acker.
:argh:

but she might be a nut cracker for you..another indy troll with multiple id..please confess!

(PS: You guys have to be really smart for understanding my humor)

If you are talking of hacking something together, then Perl with beat Python hands down. Ofcourse you don't use Perl to write a big application which needs to be maintained by different users. But when it comes to hacking up something, you use the duct tape of programming languages... Perl.

The advantage that Java has over PERL is Java is OOP.

By the way,who said pointers in java??

The advantage that Java has over PERL is Java is OOP.

By the way,who said pointers in java??

Any variable that is of non-primitive type is basically a pointer to an object in Java. Technically it's not a C-style pointer, but it's a reference nevertheless. It might be wrong to call it a pointer, though, since you can't do pointer arithmetic, or get a pointer to a pointer, or get a pointer to a primitive type, and all that.

Any variable that is of non-primitive type is basically a pointer to an object in Java. Technically it's not a C-style pointer, but it's a reference nevertheless. It might be wrong to call it a pointer, though, since you can't do pointer arithmetic, or get a pointer to a pointer, or get a pointer to a primitive type, and all that.

This is one of the many features of Java that makes it safe from hacking point of view.You cannot refer to a particular memory location.

Yea, that's true. I was just explaining the concept though. Looks like you know it already though.

Yea, that's true. I was just explaining the concept though. Looks like you know it already though.

just in the process of learning....

thinking about pursuing a course on ethical hacking.My job needs that....
btw,someone once told me that its Google that makes the most use of Python.Is it true???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom