What's new

World record by BD’s foreign minister- The rise of BD’s global stature?

what has she brought to this country through her numerous sojourns

true beauty is whats within.. :smitten:
anyway FM is not a beauty contest, pakistani FM will win hands down if it was so.

Pakistani Foreign Minister is a 86 years old Bald fellow.

How will he win a beauty contest ?

I guess you haven't been keeping up with the news, Mate...... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thanks Dipu moni, for this great achievement. You make us proud
Vishenka_04.gif

Bangladesh.gif

I think the smaller and less significant your country is, the more your foreign minister needs to travel. A whole lot of countries don't have their diplomatic missions in Bangladesh, so it makes sense for your foreign minister to travel a lot, specially to these countries.

Diplomatic_missions_in_Bangladesh.png

South America, Central America, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Africa has almost no presence in Dhaka.

But Hasina is dissolving parliament in 24th oct in order to go for a awami election without CT. She may miss out on achieving the double century in a single term.

Well if everything goes according to schedule her double century in foreign tours will be on Indian soil. That's quite an achievement for U guys I guess.

With the current law PM cannot dissolve parliament. Her term will complete somewhere in January.
On topic - how dare she(moni).our beloved PM had to stay put with ungrateful BDeshis in this hot,humid, dusty land.and she was having fun for 600 days?no no,this will not be tolerated. Our PM is suppa woman.she can hold PM and foreign minister post easily. Net term she will be touring whole 5years.In sh Allah.:taz:

I think the smaller and less significant your country is, the more your foreign minister needs to travel. A whole lot of countries don't have their diplomatic missions in Bangladesh, so it makes sense for your foreign minister to travel a lot, specially to these countries.

South America, Central America, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Africa has almost no presence in Dhaka.

In other words: Chief tourist minister:chilli:

I am not sure how number of tours can be deduced to economic achievements, but yes it can grow ur presence. congratulations for "unique" achievement.

Anyway BD is doing much better than Pakistan in most departments ,even their cricket is improving.

Congrats to Bangladesh. Good to hear positive news from Bangladesh.

With the current law PM cannot dissolve parliament. Her term will complete somewhere in January.
On topic - how dare she(moni).our beloved PM had to stay put with ungrateful BDeshis in this hot,humid, dusty land.and she was having fun for 600 days?no no,this will not be tolerated. Our PM is suppa woman.she can hold PM and foreign minister post easily. Net term she will be touring whole 5years.In sh Allah.:taz:

Well, I don't know much about Bangladeshi politics or their internal affairs, but I think it is nice for Bangladeshi foreign minister to roam around the world as much as she can, to represent Bangladesh abroad and make diplomatic ties with other nations. Since Bangladesh is not in any conflict, like other nations are, it is something they can afford to do.

Diplomatic_missions_in_Bangladesh.png

Roy babu to the rescue eh and getting due appreciation from the resident chappati? :rofl: U see what defending incompetent low lives like awami maggots does to someone? It detaches one from intellectual honesty and entice falsehood. It is mentioned in the article that such luxury is uncalled for a poor country like BD and normally influential powers tend to do more foreign trips to exercise influence. Even then hillary clinton couldn't compete with our FM.

What do U suggest with the map. Why does the FM need to travel to those countries without missions or that doesn't matter much in world politics. We can't afford having missions in trinidad & tobago or Burkina Faso leaving countries that matters. We don't even have diplomatic missions in S.africa yet. What do we have to do with djibouti or costa Rica when we have a ruined relation with US and KSA. This doesn't mean that FM travelling to every country now & then means enhancing ties. 20 min photo session with cultural ministers don't equate to any diplomatic BS.

And lastly I would take the word of our own diplomats then some foreigner with intellectual dishonesty.

কূটনীতিকদের বিস্ময়

Daily Manab Zamin | ??????????? ??????

Back
Top Bottom