What's new

[World Famous] 'Afghan Girl' from National Geographic magazine cover granted refugee status in Italy

But why did she leave Afghanistan in the first place especially when it was being over run by thousands of Western-government and China armed, financed and politically supported local and international criminals ? She should have stayed in her country and helped her national forces in repelling the proto Al Qaeda and Taliban criminals. She as a woman should have done that.

Yet indian Muslims cannot stop themselves from being an inferior slave race to indian hindus yet like to judge others..........typical sanghi mindset............ :disagree:

Yet indian Muslims cannot stop themselves from being an inferior slave race to indian hindus yet like to judge others..........typical sanghi mindset............ :disagree:
India is my ancestral home. We have never been slaves to anyone. My relatives visited India recently. I cannot imagine them going to Afghanistan or many Muslim majority countries racked by violence. Despite the widely reported political and religious violence in India, it is still safer for Muslims than many Muslim countries. That should tell you how bad the situation in Muslim countries is. People escaping Afghanistan literally hanging onto planes. Refugee galore in the West from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Mali, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Somalia, and more. Islamist terrorism, nationalist tyranny and fascism, combined with millions of refugees led to the revival of fascism in the West. Yet, Muslims seemingly continue to flee to the West from other Muslims.

India is my ancestral home. We have never been slaves to anyone. My relatives visited India recently. I cannot imagine them going to Afghanistan or many Muslim majority countries racked by violence. Despite the widely reported political and religious violence in India, it is still safer for Muslims than many Muslim countries. That should tell you how bad the situation in Muslim countries is. People escaping Afghanistan literally hanging onto planes. Refugee galore in the West from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Mali, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Somalia, and more. Islamist terrorism, nationalist tyranny and fascism, combined with millions of refugees led to the revival of fascism in the West. Yet, Muslims seemingly continue to flee to the West from other Muslims.

Do you have say evidence for the above? indian Muslims are nothing more than a pathetic slave race that worships indian hindus/sanghis. If that is freedom and prosperity for your kind, so be it........... :disagree:

Do you have say evidence for the above? indian Muslims are nothing more than a pathetic slave race that worships indian hindus/sanghis. If that is freedom and prosperity for your kind, so be it........... :disagree:
Asking for evidence is pathetic, like a one trick pony. Evidence? People from Muslim countries are literally dying to get into the West by the millions. It's going on for years.

Asking for evidence is pathetic, like a one trick pony. Evidence? People from Muslim countries are literally dying to get into the West by the millions. It's going on for years.

Yet millions of indians who have an obsessive hatred of Muslims and Islam are dying to live and work in Muslim GCC nations for a better and FAR superior life...........the irony.............. :azn:

I've read her story. She is been through too much in her life.
I hope finally she gets a sigh of relief in Italy.
Her name is sharbat gulla.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom