What's new

[World Famous] 'Afghan Girl' from National Geographic magazine cover granted refugee status in Italy

June 1985 cover

Hope she finds peace in her life now.

Thank you Draghi

I remember Pakistan kicked out her family in backdrop of anti-terror/anti-refugee campaigns
good to see that she is ok

But why did she leave Afghanistan in the first place especially when it was being over run by thousands of Western-government and China armed, financed and politically supported local and international criminals ? She should have stayed in her country and helped her national forces in repelling the proto Al Qaeda and Taliban criminals. She as a woman should have done that.

Migration is a human process. Humans have migrated, still do and will keep migrating.

Some of you guys act like you ancestors lived on the land you were born on since the Big Bang happened. :rolleyes:

Grow up....
But why did she leave Afghanistan in the first place especially when it was being over run by thousands of Western-government and China armed, financed and politically supported local and international criminals ? She should have stayed in her country and helped her national forces in repelling the proto Al Qaeda and Taliban criminals. She as a woman should have done that.

Don't run to Pakistan or anywhere for that matter when the Sanghis come for you. :D

It's easy to talk the talk...

Don't run to Pakistan or anywhere for that matter when the Sanghis come for you. :D

It's easy to talk the talk...

But in Afghanistan it wasn't Sanghi-type right-wingers in government ( like Taliban ) but the progressive government of Najibullah. Your comparison is incorrect.

But in Afghanistan it wasn't Sanghi-type right-wingers in government ( like Taliban ) but the progressive government of Najibullah. Your comparison is incorrect.

???

Are we still talking about your situation or the girls??

The girl obviously left because of the war....not who was sitting in govt. :rolleyes:

You're making no sense here :lol:

And did you just compare the Taliban to RSS/BJP like they're both oranges!?? :confused:

I remember Pakistan kicked out her family in backdrop of anti-terror/anti-refugee campaigns
good to see that she is ok
Yeah , because Pakistan has suffered the most in this WOT.
Although I don't support kicking out refugees who are not dangerous.
But a state has the right to do so.

???

Are we still talking about your situation or the girls??

The girl obviously left because of the war....not who was sitting in govt. :rolleyes:

You're making no sense here :lol:

But it was you who brought in the India comparison.

In her case there were many who stayed behind in Afghanistan and supported their government, like Abdul Ahad Momand, the only Afghan space traveler and the second in South Asia.

And did you just compare the Taliban to RSS/BJP like they're both oranges!?? :confused:

In India it was the reverse : :)

Both are the same.

Yeah , because Pakistan has suffered the most in this WOT.
Although I don't support kicking out refugees who are not dangerous.
But a state has the right to do so.
I mean I wasn't complaining...

These guys just simply don't want to live in their own country

Why do Pakistanis want to live in Western countries?

Why do Muslims want to live in Western countries?

Shouldn't they be living in China or other Muslim countries?

Muslims hate the west so much, then the West should kick them all out.

Why do Pakistanis want to live in Western countries?

Why do Muslims want to live in Western countries?

Shouldn't they be living in China or other Muslim countries?

Muslims hate the west so much, then the West should kick them all out.

Why Westerners profess of their love of Kurds, Iraqis, Afghans, Palestinians, but then don't want them in their own countries?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom