What's new

World Exclusive: F-16 Block-52 Flying With J-10C

Grifo E is not the most advanced European tech by a mile.

It will be totally leapfrogged by the Mk. 2 AESA radar that is in development for the UK version of the Typhoon. I doubt whether it is any better than the Chinese AESA on the JF-17 Block 3.
Grifo-E isn't the top performer, but it uses the latest technology base (e.g. GaN) as some of the other EU radars. But I'd try to get a few for testing/demo JF-17s at Kamra so that the PAF can build its knowledge base. Since Pakistan is apparently working on its own AESA radars, knowing about what each vendor is now really important from both an ops and industry perspective.

Phew, imagine Qatari Rafales plus the F-15s in a DACT vs F-16s Block 52+, JF-17 Block-III and J-10CP or different combos of the listed air-crafts, a mouth watering exercise for sure.

PS: Will the lead F-16 give way to the J10CP to lead the duo during the parade, like the change of guard drill ?
I would hope the J-10 leads to signal a changing of the guards as it were.

I also, second trying to get the Turkish upgrade if it’s possible. A good way to transition into the T-FX subsystems in anticipation of the T-FX. Also the Turks maybe develop missiles with longer ranges then the aim-120c5 or even aim-120 D to deal with the Greek build up.

I would hope the J-10 leads to signal a changing of the guards as it were.

I also, second trying to get the Turkish upgrade if it’s possible. A good way to transition into the T-FX subsystems in anticipation of the T-FX. Also the Turks maybe develop missiles with longer ranges then the aim-120c5 or even aim-120 D to deal with the Greek build up.
Sadly upgrade will require US Gov't nod, likely not forthcoming. If it does get approved then why not US based one, $ for us, upgraded product for you ( PAF, ) why pass the $ to Turkey.

PS: I mean no disrespect to Turks or Turkish members here by my above statment, just business is business and it will allow US control over the product.

J10C is bought to please the existing Delta Wing supporters who have been used to Mirages
The top view of plane is unique , feels like they could have even increased the wing size

I wonder how long it will be before PAF flies this puppy to Turkey - and/a suite of Arab countries on a show about - like they did with the JF17's originally - to show off the new weapon(toy..)

Sadly upgrade will require US Gov't nod, likely not forthcoming. If it does get approved then why not US based one, $ for us, upgraded product for you ( PAF, ) why pass the $ to Turkey.

PS: I mean no disrespect to Turks or Turkish members here by my above statment, just business is business and it will allow US control over the product.
The US may not want to approve sharing their AESA technology with the PAF, but maybe open to allowing a Turkish upgrade. I agree a US Upgrade is better (no offense to the Turks), but IF it is jot allowed getting at least the Turkish upgrade or getting permission to do a domestic upgrade would be decent as well.

I just don't get J10's cylindrical body design with wings stuck to it reminiscent of 50s and 60s design with very little wing/fuselage blending, unlike the Rafale or even the F16s. They could've added more wing blending and increased internal volume.

Plus the ginormous vertical stabilizer looks unsightly as well.

J10s look optimized for a air superiority role not so much as a multi role fighter.

I hope we could at least run the Block-52s through the F-16V upgrade. Imagine a world where only the PAF would know "what's up" with both the cutting-edge US and Chinese gear. Too bad we didn't pick up Leonardo's Grifo-E for the JF-17 Block-3 because that would've given us the 'trifecta' of US, Chinese, and European AESA radar tech under roof.

Could be trifecta of Fu*k! Just like Indian SU30s. Some systems aren't compatible with each other and not all manufacturers are happy to modify them for you in that way. I am sure what PAF chose was the best!

I just don't get J10's cylindrical body design with wings stuck to it reminiscent of 50s and 60s design with very little wing/fuselage blending, unlike the Rafale or even the F16s. They could've added more wing blending and increased internal volume.

Plus the ginormous vertical stabilizer looks unsightly as well.

J10s look optimized for a air superiority role not so much as a multi role fighter.
Care to point out where do you see the wings being stuck on .

1647296311033.png

Care to point out where do you see the wings being stuck on .

View attachment 824158

On one side is the F16 comparison lot... they just can't get out of the gora complex, or Amrica asli daddy complex... their mental level starts from question no.1: Which one is better? This one or F16? Acha... Question 2: Block 72 hota to kesa hota? 😂😂😂

And then there is the design lot, comparing everything in looks department. This jet looks copy of that. That thing looks copy of this. This could have been more slimmer, that more fatter for the "looks" & aesthetics! I mean absolutely retarded man! 😂 Someone suggesting that delta wings are too small! 😂😂🤣🤣 I mean they don't even know that deltas act like huge air breaks on high angle of attacks???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom