What's new

Worker kisses 7-year-old boy, tries to take down his pants in Dubai building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child molesting is very bad .
I actually know a molvi doing this to a boy kid in my neighbourhood .

I can post twice then this in less then 2 minutes of your Nationality and you guys even targets your own guests and later killed them(foreigner visited India).
I know you can.I am not claiming anything or proving to be better or worse over these sick thing.It's a social epidemic everywhere.Most of today's societies are the buggers of same lagoon.
About foreigners! Have you heard Pakistani grooming gangs?

Also prostitution is legal in India. Disgusting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heera_Mandi

I know you can.I am not claiming anything or proving to be better or worse over these sick thing.It's a social epidemic everywhere.Most of today's societies are the buggers of same lagoon.
About foreigners! Have you heard Pakistani grooming gangs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heera_Mandi
Nice try though, prostitution is illegal in Pakistan.

Your desperate attempt to malign Pakistan failed.

It is India which has legalized prostitution. Disgusting.

So your govt doesn't know what happens in diamond Mandi?
https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/8967/prostitution-in-the-land-of-the-pure/

You brought up the issue.I didn't claim anything about India.First decide what you want to circle around.

The Pakistani government tries its best to crackdown on illegal prostitution.

Make no mistake, prostitution is illegal and is a major sin in Islam.

In India though, prostitution is legal.
Even BBC is making documentary on it & your govt has no clue what heera mandi is famous for Lol.I think heera mandi is operated by Hindus,Christians,Jews etc ryt?
Again I never claimed anything about India.

Even BBC is making documentary on it & your govt has no clue what heera mandi is famous for Lol.I think heera mandi is operated by Hindus,Christians,Jews etc ryt?
Yes but you quoted my quote about prostitution in India in post 18.

BBC can make as many videos about prostitution in Pakistan.

You are missing the point. Prostitution is criminalized in Pakistan.

Prostitution is legal in India.

Stop beating around the bush here.

I think the difference lies as India do it by admitting they're doing it . While Pakistan will do but never admit .

The government in Pakistan cracks down on illegal activities in Heera Mandi

Last updated on October 8, 2017 at 2.31 pm
AR-171009237.jpg&MaxH=225&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20171008123107

A Pakistani worker has gone on trial in the Court of First Instance, accused of molesting a 7-year-old boy in the building where he lives.

The 41-year-old worker allegedly inappropriately touched the boy, a Syrian, kissed him and tried to take down his pants.

A complaint was filed on August 24.

The boy said he was on his way out of the building when he spotted the worker laying down in the exit corridor. "I thought he was injured and needed help. I went to him but he then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him".

The boy added that he ran away after the accused kissed and touched him inappropriately. He told his mother about this incident.

"Right after the incident was reported, we moved to the building where it happened in the International City. The CCTV clearly showed the accused touching the boy inappropriately, kissing him and trying to lower his pants, following which the kid ran away," a police sergeant told the prosecutor.

"When nabbed, the worker told us he worked for a contracting firm in the same area and on that day, he went to the building during the break time. He was taking a nap on the floor when the boy came to him and woke him up. He admitted he kissed him and touched him in a wrong way."

The boy's father, a 50-year-old engineer, said he reported the incident at Al Rashidiya police station after his son told him about the worker's doing.

According to a report from the General Directorate of Criminal Evidence, the building CCTV recordings showed the worker pulling the boy towards him, kissing and touching him and then following him.

The court will hand down a ruling on October 29.

mary@khaleejtimes.com

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/c...ries-to-take-down-his-pants-in-dubai-building
Man rapes 11-month-old baby for two hours in India
World
by Sarfraz Ali | Published on October 7, 2017 (Edited October 8, 2017)
x11month-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-by-construction-worker-in-Delhi.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aT6XX3b_Qy.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
DELHI – In a shocking incident, an infant was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in west Delhi on Friday night.

The 11-month-old child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit, reports PTC News.

The innocent child was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00pm.

After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.

“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior doctor said.

The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed to the crime.

“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours. Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack”, the media report added.

Should be given exemplary punishment. Such elements should not be tolerated in society.

World
x11month-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-by-construction-worker-in-Delhi.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aT6XX3b_Qy.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
DELHI – In a shocking incident, an infant was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in west Delhi on Friday night.

The 11-month-old child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit, reports PTC News.

The innocent child was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00pm.

After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.

“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior doctor said.

The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed to the crime.

“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours. Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack”, the media report added.
Excellent post.

The only thing Indians can do on a Pakistani forum is post bad things about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

So I had no choice but to give the Indians a fitting response like you did.

Should be given exemplary punishment. Such elements should not be tolerated in society.
You are correct.

The Pakistani man did something totally UnIslamic, and should be punished severely for sexual abuse.

World

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

If rape happens then it should be condemned..But this news is fake & falsely circulated by your media...Same news had been circulated by your media houses a year ago.This is how your media houses create a narrative to brainwash people like you.
Go through previous years article...
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/09/03/11-months-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-in-delhi_a_21465113/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom