What's new

Woolwich attack suspect identified as Michael Adebolajo

yeah this moron seems to have a serious psychological problem.in this case he used islam to vent his frustration.if he had not converted to islam he would have done something similar to this but with a different pretext.It is also true tht islam can act as a catalyst for such psychoes.
while writing you also went through some psychotic phase and couldnt swallow truth hence the troll bit in bold :angel:

Were he not a Muslim, the article title would be something like what they produced in Norway...with the guy shooting schoolkids

They Lost in court so obviously they had no firm grounds . That's all . I would go by the judgement of the court in a democratic country rather than on an opinion . That documentary had nothing wrong in it .

@Cherokee you didnt notice the badly cut and paste? Maybe you need a course in media...Try 1 of your universities...am sure at least 1 will tell you how media manipulates and WAS responsible for telling truth now just propagates what it wants...

Last edited by a moderator:
My point was that if you do something like prayer for example without thinking what you are saying then you won't be analysing yourself or your actions(isn't this the reason you pray surah fateh'a every rekah), otherwise it would just be a ritual and I am just as guilty of that as anybody since prayers tend to be in arabic langue, and sometimes i do not think about the meaning. Do you get what i mean or am i being totally vague anyways what are the solutions to fixing this problem in UK at this minute. To me it seem like youth and unemployment are a definite strong catalyst for these activities as witnessed earlier from the riots there.

@liontk What @Safriz is saying SOLAT is not something you do as you wish...It has dos and donts, it has reasons, it is systematic and it is organized....There are things you do before solat: wudhu, find clean place and make sure your clothes are clean...otherwise offering supplications can be done however, whenever and wherever...

In solat you can not be eating, moving around or dancing...You stand up straight, you bow and you do prostration ...you do not break into a disco dance...hence, it has rules...

Why? because ALLAH wants to see if you will take out some time to remember him and also to discipline us to follow rules, to learn to be organized like make sure your saf is straight and all that...

Having said that...then there are ways to improve...

1 can just blindly stand behind and imam and say ameen and follow what the imam does or 1 can improve by following what the prophet did: cap, trouser above ankles and all that....

No force, just advice! :enjoy:

UKBA is epic fail, everybody knows that, even UK govt. Even with this disgraceful record, they paid themselves bonus last year.:devil:

@hinduguy MORE THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE EMPLOYED IN UKBA are useless and do not know their own law!! Man seriously they need more EDUCATED people or renew the policies!! Seriously, I get questioned stupid things REALLY stupid things at times!! and even if you read their website it is VAGUE!!

while writing you also went through some psychotic phase and couldnt swallow truth hence the troll bit in bold :angel:

Were he not a Muslim, the article title would be something like what they produced in Norway...with the guy shooting schoolkids

@Cherokee you didnt notice the badly cut and paste? Maybe you need a course in media...Try 1 of your universities...am sure at least 1 will tell you how media manipulates and WAS responsible for telling truth now just propagates what it wants...
I noticed it . It was to save time . No matter how much we talk about "context" , some things can never be justified no matter what is the context . I know how media works and i know how judiciary works so i am able to draw this conclusion even leaving the judgement of court .

My point was that if you do something like prayer for example without thinking what you are saying then you won't be analysing yourself or your actions(isn't this the reason you pray surah fateh'a every rekah), otherwise it would just be a ritual and I am just as guilty of that as anybody since prayers tend to be in arabic langue, and sometimes i do not think about the meaning. Do you get what i mean or am i being totally vague anyways what are the solutions to fixing this problem in UK at this minute. To me it seem like youth and unemployment are a definite strong catalyst for these activities as witnessed earlier from the riots there.

Prayer can be to anybody..Its a spiritual way opf communicating with whatever divine being you beleive in..Prayer can be to Yoda of Star trek..or to Jesus of Bible or artemis pagan goddess (as i see those white witches of Middle England doing their rituals with pentacles and all,yeah i know i got weird friends)..
The difference here is that OUR divine being wants us to call it Allah and Pray to Him in a specific way...You can stand on one leg all night singing Justin beiber and assume that to be prayer..well it will give you some sort of sort of concentration,but due to the reason that its not being done in the specified way,its not acceptable to OUR divine being. One more thing is that OUR form of prayer like any other is two pronged,physical and spiritual...Both clearly defined in our books.

For second part of your comment..Youth unemployment is phenomenally high here and add that to government siding with the rich,making every law to work for the rich and against the masses..the situation here is getting explosive and people find novel ways to vent their anger.

Prayer can be to anybody..Its a spiritual way opf communicating with whatever divine being you beleive in..Prayer can be to Yoda of Star trek..or to Jesus of Bible or artemis pagan goddess (as i see those white witches of Middle England doing their rituals with pentacles and all,yeah i know i got weird friends)..
The difference here is that OUR divine being wants us to call it Allah and Pray to Him in a specific way...You can stand on one leg all night singing Justin beiber and assume that to be prayer..

This is offensive and insulting,if one would say such a thing about islam on PDF i believe he'll get an instant ban.

Sectarian violence between Shias and Sunnis caused much greater damage to Iraqi people than American invasion.

Shia sunnis... have not rapped women or commited war crimes or even commited blasphemous acts... and there was so shia shunni issue before the american invasion... by the way did they find the iraqi nukes?

Shia sunnis... have not rapped women or commited war crimes or even commited blasphemous acts... and there was so shia shunni issue before the american invasion... by the way did they find the iraqi nukes?

Are you claiming there were no warcrimes in Iraq before American invasion.

@Talon @Safriz

You guys have completely misunderstood me, what I was saying in comparison to UK and include I is that most muslims do not know what they are actually saying in Salat but rather it becomes a daily ritual where you do not apply in to the rest of your life. I mean especially in our upper class society in the mixed diaspora, there are alot of tax cheats that do pay the society proper taxes and the same can be applied into other application. What i am trying to say is that islam or the followers mon ami is becoming very stereotypical just like other religions where things are becoming habitual without thinking what the meaning behind them really is. This is what i noticed and is my personal opinion, I mean in my circle of friends even the 5 times a day folks do not the meaning of a single work of salat, so I mean what is the point in praying if you do not even know the meaning and it is something i realized recently. Anyways lets focus on the solution rather than discuss religion, which is a debate that we can do other forums hehe.

Safriz , you made an excellent point and it could be that in the face of this fiscal climate, which to be honest is very rough but does this mean the answer is in pseudo-extremism and london riots! Are youth not integrated in the system, i think may be the Canadien multicultural model cannot work for UK because I also think having strict ethnic enclaves can leave some communities being less competitive and I feel that here now, when I only see people of south asie and east asian background being the majoritie in higher educational institutions as well as other area like military etc...

This is offensive and insulting,if one would say such a thing about islam on PDF i believe he'll get an instant ban.
@flamer84 2 things:

1) he was giving examples

2) he was talking about Islam....

a sick & disgusting act which needs to be condemned thoroughly

instead of condemning this heinous crime, you are justifying this sick & disgusting act , with the rants of racism & Iraq war, Shame on you, this kind on of sick mindset is extremely dangerous to the society at large, the FBI should take note of it
@genmirajborgza786 sooo Americans killing Iraqi blindly followed by backup from UK and OZ should be given a blind eye while tears MUST ONLY shed for the death of white skinned people?!

How is that less sick and disgusting of a mindset?

1 white dies and the world makes it known ...tears flow like rivers while ENDLESS no. of people dying in Palestine, Iraq, Africa are given a blind eye? then one wonders why people are full of anger and hate?!

Killing of ANYONE form ANYWHERE should be CONDEMNED .....

Back
Top Bottom