What's new

Won't let enemy fan sectarianism in country, says COAS en route to Parachinar

To all delusional silly commentators, this has nothing to do with Iran.
if you cannot satisfy a group of your country, it's your problem.
But briefly the guy, Shareef, should explain his stance against MB and Qatar let alone Iran. Why should he cooperate with degenerated corrupt families who have already choked their people and banned any kinds of democratic solutions for their country, trained bogus Jihadists who operated suicide missions, killed Syrian-Pakistani-Libyan-Afghani citizens and rebelled against Muslim nations? Ale-Saud and Ale-Nahyan are close to recognize Israel and i am sure that COAS of Pakistan is aware of that.
Time to declare yourself Pakistan!
With Muslim brotherhood or against Muslims and serving USA's illegal interests in the region? Seemingly Neutrality is dead for Pakistan due to his role against Muslim brotherhood,

Raheel Sharif is a free man he can do whatever he wants, stop dragging and painting a whole nation's foreign policy simply based on one man's decision even when Pakistan has categorically declared that Raheel Shariff's decision is completely independent to that of Pakistan's.

How long how long you can defend Iran proxies in Pakistan it's decided and action is about to commence Mr invisible! Merge many threads as you want change titles All online material is under monitoring and clock is ticking

How long how long you can defend Iran proxies in Pakistan it's decided and action is about to commence Mr invisible! Merge many threads as you want change titles All online material is under monitoring and clock is ticking
report every Id who is anti Raheel Sharif to fia cyber crime as requested by state sectarian rift will not live in pakistan and proxies will be wiped out soon

Either PDF is run or control by Iran proxies in Pakistan 2 anti proxy threads were taken down by sympathizers first for eagle-eyes who warned me on anti Iran post as sectarian with veil ban threat second thread exposing malicious campaign against army and Raheel Sharif was locked by Irfan Bloch third thread was merged by anonymous even don't have courage to do this with his own I'd just to protect proxies.i am saying I am not anti shia and belong to a country where shias are freely follow their faith but also targeted by Sunni extremism and state must to do everything to protect their lives and freedom.i am only targeting nexus of countries who are targeting my country foreign policy defence policy and national security by using proxies hidden in Pakistan.we will expose the connection must be broken between.proxies and sponsored nations.our fight with these countries is not sectarian but geopolitical in nature.pakistani shias belong Pakistan only no one should be allowed to use them against Pakistan.

This COAS should be giving less political statements and stop behaving like a politician. Actions wise this COAS is zero. We don't need hollow, meaningless words; we need action

@jacklord @sbh02 @HAIDER @Starlord @mohammad45

Guys Guys your are more dangerous in social media then any other sectarian group.. what i have understood having seen the facts on ground. let me explain you in short..

have you ever noticed why IS getting influence despite the presence of U.S & India in Afghanistan? No ? so let me tell you that both U.S & india now are increasing IS influence by funding them right now against pak in Afghanistan and perhaps after getting success against Pakistan they will use their 3rd party terrorist organizations against iran (sectarian clash with IS) & china (kashgar due to Muslim population to counter OBOR/CPEC) in future. now what is their success against Pakistan? simply they want to get rid of Pakistan's 3rd party supporters (Haqqani Network, Afghan Taliban and now one new unknown supporters after releasing the representative of jamat-ul-ahrar). ofcourse Ind-US want to get rid of pak 3rd party supporters in order to get more influence for their 3rd party supporters IS,TTP etc to achieve their targets.

Note: that's why there is no peace in Afghanistan yet even after 16 years.. because no one want to get rid of their funded terrorist organizations. afghan Govt knows all the facts but what can you expect from the U.S settled afghan Govt? afghan Govt keep on blaming on pak about cross border terrorism but always create hurdles to secure Durand line (pak-afg border) which clearly shows who's behind this mess and this means afghan Govt also dont want peace in the region and using afghan soils against Pakistan under US-India Umbrella, and against Iran & china bit by bit. india is just using iran to emphasize on Chabahar port by investing small amount compare to china in Gawadar Port, so after achieving target india will leave iran alone. right now india is declining her relation with iran in term of oil & geopolitics, because now Indian policy makers have decided to go with U.S geopolitics completely. and Arabs are already under U.S influence since many decades.

India and U.S have successfully got the world's attention by their strong diplomacy using strong diplomatic platforms of the world that they are against every terrorist origination but in reality they are not against IS or not against any terrorist organization that can be helpful to achieve their agenda (Just like U.S did during Soviet era to create Al-Qaida & Taliban) IS is killing Taliban leaders, supporters not only in pak but also in Afghanistan with the help of CIA & RAW puppets in the region.. and IS is hiding the master(US-India) by labeling it "killing because of denial from caliphate"..

time has gone when india was using RAW agents directly to sabotage pak peace & interest, for example kalbushan who had been deployed in Iran 15 years ago & directly operated the network as RAW agent to sabotage the peace of Karachi and Baluchistan.. now india have had 3rd parties and that third parties (TTP, IS etc whoelse against pak) are being dictated by RAW with guidance of CIA and that's why they are successfully sabotaging us indirectly by using Out-side/In-Side mercenaries & traitors. infect they are using every possible way to sabotage us whether it's electronic,print,social media or international platform.

as you know both Quetta and parachinar are situated near afghanistan, Quetta attack has been claimed by both Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (a Tehrik-i-Taliban splinter group), while the militant Islamic State(ISIL) group also claimed responsibility, saying that one of its followers had carried out the Quetta attack. ISIL also released a photograph of the attacker, identified as Abu Usman Khorasani, but There was no claim of responsibility for the Parachinar attack yet. here one thing should be noticed that why both terrorist organization claimed the Quetta attack? and no one claimed Parachinar attack? just remember confessional video of ahsan ul allah ashan he confessed that we try to attack in pakistan by our own will in order to take handsome amount by india. he said either attack can be done by our own will OR they(RAW) can dictate us and can tell us the plane of an attack to get handsome amount. so looks like Quetta attack had done by ISIL but when JUA claimed Quetta attack then ISIL had to prove the claim of Quetta attack by releasing the photograph of the attacker. otherwise ISIL never claimed the attack & will never claim the attack in future in paksitan because ISIL is being funded by india so no need to claim but when other terrorist origination claimed their job then ISIL have to prove immediately in order to get handsome amount. which means there is big communication gap between ISIL & india which takes many days to reach the message & confirmation. to disclose the ISIL attacks in pakistan is also not favorable for india because there are chances to get to know whos operating,funding ISIL. and one day world will know about it but for now it's not favorable for india.

keep in mind there are two IS. one is ISIL and second is ISIS.. ISIL is being operated by Afghan soils backed by india and some support of U.S.. and ISIS is being operated by Azerbaijan soils backed by Israel-US and some support of india.. and both ISIL & ISIS have same ideology and a nature of mobility.

Now the question is why Pak army & intelligence agency dont want to expose IS. because Pakistan already suffering from troubles economically, democratically on international platforms due to Pakistan's non empirical foreign policies, we have some critical internal problems too... and now it is really hard to support our 3rd parties in this current affairs due to lack of funds and china is not providing us any undocumented funds. so now it's not a time to confront with IS.. this task should be done by our 3rd parties & should not be done by our military except backdoor support. if Pakistan state directly go against IS then it will be taken as a confront battle between IS and Pakistan by the world but in reality it's never been a confront between IS & Pakistan it's between Pak-china & US-India. better to counter diplomatically as US-India are countering us because "diplomatic revenge is best & acceptable world wide either you spread fictions or truth what is important that world should be realized that you are right", intelligence agency of any country only works for her interest and pakistan intelligence was/is doing the same. (infect in case of OBL) but we need iran, russia and china intelligence to counter combined opponent. meanwhile also we need our representation with Arab-US too in order to understand their moves regarding the region.

it is very sad that we are debating on sectarian issues which opponent wanted it from us.. and on the other hand, opponents are achieving their targets geopolitically bit by bit because their fictions are acceptable by the world.

Note: it is my own personal observation having seen the facts which are happening on ground, it has nothing to do with any country or organization. let me correct my self if i am wrong.

Last edited:

Guys Guys your are more dangerous in social media then any other sectarian group.. what i have understood having seen the facts on ground. let me explain you in short..

have you ever noticed why IS getting influence despite the presence of U.S & India in Afghanistan? No ? so let me tell you that both U.S & india now are increasing IS influence by funding them right now against pak in Afghanistan and perhaps after getting success against Pakistan they will use their 3rd party terrorist organizations against iran (sectarian clash with IS) & china (kashgar due to Muslim population to counter OBOR/CPEC) in future. now what is their success against Pakistan? simply they want to get rid of Pakistan's 3rd party supporters (Haqqani Network, Afghan Taliban and now one new unknown supporters after releasing the representative of jamat-ul-ahrar). ofcourse Ind-US want to get rid of pak 3rd party supporters in order to get more influence for their 3rd party supporters IS,TTP etc to achieve their targets.

Note: that's why there is no peace in Afghanistan yet even after 16 years.. because no one want to get rid of their funded terrorist organizations. afghan Govt knows all the facts but what can you expect from the U.S settled afghan Govt? afghan Govt keep on blaming on pak about cross border terrorism but always create hurdles to secure Durand line (pak-afg border) which clearly shows who's behind this mess and this means afghan Govt also dont want peace in the region and using afghan soils against Pakistan under US-India Umbrella, and against Iran & china bit by bit. india is just using iran to emphasize on Chabahar port by investing small amount compare to china in Gawadar Port, so after achieving target india will leave iran alone. right now india is declining her relation with iran in term of oil & geopolitics, because now Indian policy makers have decided to go with U.S geopolitics completely. and Arabs are already under U.S influence since many decades.

India and U.S have successfully got the world's attention by their strong diplomacy using strong diplomatic platforms of the world that they are against every terrorist origination but in reality they are not against IS or not against any terrorist organization that can be helpful to achieve their agenda (Just like U.S did during Soviet era to create Al-Qaida & Taliban) IS is killing Taliban leaders, supporters not only in pak but also in Afghanistan with the help of CIA & RAW puppets in the region.. and IS is hiding the master(US-India) by labeling it "killing because of denial from caliphate"..

time has gone when india was using RAW agents directly to sabotage pak peace & interest, for example kalbushan who had been deployed in Iran 15 years ago & directly operated the network as RAW agent to sabotage the peace of Karachi and Baluchistan.. now india have had 3rd parties and that third parties (TTP, IS etc whoelse against pak) are being dictated by RAW with guidance of CIA and that's why they are successfully sabotaging us indirectly by using Out-side/In-Side mercenaries & traitors. infect they are using every possible way to sabotage us whether it's electronic,print,social media or international platform.

as you know both Quetta and parachinar are situated near afghanistan, Quetta attack has been claimed by both Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (a Tehrik-i-Taliban splinter group), while the militant Islamic State(ISIL) group also claimed responsibility, saying that one of its followers had carried out the Quetta attack. ISIL also released a photograph of the attacker, identified as Abu Usman Khorasani, but There was no claim of responsibility for the Parachinar attack yet. here one thing should be noticed that why both terrorist organization claimed the Quetta attack? and no one claimed Parachinar attack? just remember confessional video of ahsan ul allah ashan he confessed that we try to attack in pakistan by our own will in order to take handsome amount by india. he said either attack can be done by our own will OR they(RAW) can dictate us and can tell us the plane of an attack to get handsome amount. so looks like Quetta attack had done by ISIL but when JUA claimed Quetta attack then ISIL had to prove the claim of Quetta attack by releasing the photograph of the attacker. otherwise ISIL never claimed the attack & will never claim the attack in future in paksitan because ISIL is being funded by india so need to claim but when other terrorist origination claimed their job then ISIL have to prove immediately in order to get handsome amount. which means there is big communication gap between ISIL & india which takes many days to reach the message & confirmation.

keep in mind there are two IS. one is ISIL and second is ISIS.. ISIL is being operated by Afghan soils backed by india and some support of U.S.. and ISIS is being operated by Azerbaijan soils backed by Israel-US and some support of india.. and both ISIL & ISIS have same ideology and a nature of mobility.

Now the question is why Pak army & intelligence agency dont want to expose IS. because Pakistan already suffering from troubles economically, democratically on international platforms due to Pakistan's non empirical foreign policies, we have some critical internal problems too... and now it is really hard to support our 3rd parties in this current affairs due to lack of funds and china is not providing us any undocumented funds. so now it's not a time to confront with IS.. this task should be done by our 3rd parties & should not be done by our military except backdoor support. if Pakistan state directly go against IS then it will be taken as a confront battle between IS and Pakistan by the world but in reality it's never been a confront between IS & Pakistan it's between Pak-china & US-India. better to counter diplomatically as US-India are countering us because "diplomatic revenge is best & acceptable world wide either you spread fictions or truth what is important that world should be realized that you are right", intelligence agency of any country only works for her interest and pakistan intelligence was/is doing the same. (infect in case of OBL) but we need iran, russia and china intelligence to counter combined opponent. meanwhile also we need our representation with Arab-US too in order to understand their moves regarding the region.

it is very sad that we are debating on sectarian issues which opponent wanted it from us.. and on the other hand, opponents are achieving their targets geopolitically bit by bit because their fictions are acceptable by the world.

Note: it is my own personal observation having seen the facts which are happening on ground, it has nothing to do with any country or organization. let me correct my self if i am wrong.

I have a very simple question for you.

India has about the same number of Shia and Sunni Muslims residing in India.

If your theory is correct that Indian and US destabilizing Afghanistan is spawning sectarianism inside Pakistan, shouldn't the destabilizing of Pakistan spawn terrorism/sectarianism within India's Muslim community?

In other words, we say that Afghanistan and Pakistan are neighbors, and the stability of Afghanistan affects the stability of Pakistan. Shouldn't the stability of Pakistan also affect the stability of India (and Indian Muslims)?

Why is India successful in thwarting sectarianism and militancy within their Muslim population, when there are just as many Shia and Sunni Muslims there? How have they managed to shield themselves from terrorist attacks, when they are about 5 times our land size, and have 8 times our population?

If your theory is correct that Indian and US destabilizing Afghanistan is spawning sectarianism inside Pakistan, shouldn't the destabilizing of Pakistan spawn terrorism/sectarianism within India's Muslim community?

In other words, we say that Afghanistan and Pakistan are neighbors, and the stability of Afghanistan affects the stability of Pakistan. Shouldn't the stability of Pakistan also affect the stability of India (and Indian Muslims)?

Why is India successful in thwarting sectarianism and militancy within their Muslim population, when there are just as many Shia and Sunni Muslims there? How have they managed to shield themselves from terrorist attacks, when they are about 5 times our land size, and have 8 times our population?

Because in india both are toothless.
They cannot get outside support in india.
No funding from iran and Saudia.
They even ban NGOs if they think they are doing something against india.
When india ban Muharram jaloos in Kashmir did you see any drama from Iran or social media?
No, not a single word.

Pakistan should do the same.
Sectarian parties should be banned.
Any person or party affiliate with Saudia or iran should be ban.
No funding should allow from any where to any person and party.
No recruitment should allow like iran doing parachinaar.
People who already went for these sectarian wars should arrest as they come back.
We need strict clamp down om both sides.if we want peace in Pakistan =.
A single word against each other or against country should be punishable.

Last edited:

to understand this you have to go in past... let me try to explain as i am not English speaker but dutch so i take time..so in my next comment i will try to explain about OBL,durand line and the perfect border management of india which is impossible to breach at this time infect if pakistan will have bad sectarian circumstances & crises then due to indian border management with advance surveillance and through satellite surveillance it is looks impossible to breach also india have over 13 lac active personals and double it for for non-active personals. Take a look at India-Pak border .
on the other hand we have open border with Afghanistan which Pakistan has been trying to secure for long time..

Last edited:

as you know both Quetta and parachinar are situated near afghanistan, Quetta attack has been claimed by both Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (a Tehrik-i-Taliban splinter group), while the militant Islamic State(ISIL) group also claimed responsibility, saying that one of its followers had carried out the Quetta attack. ISIL also released a photograph of the attacker, identified as Abu Usman Khorasani, but There was no claim of responsibility for the Parachinar attack yet. here one thing should be noticed that why both terrorist organization claimed the Quetta attack? and no one claimed Parachinar attack? just remember confessional video of ahsan ul allah ashan he confessed that we try to attack in pakistan by our own will in order to take handsome amount by india. he said either attack can be done by our own will OR they(RAW) can dictate us and can tell us the plane of an attack to get handsome amount. so looks like Quetta attack had done by ISIL but when JUA claimed Quetta attack then ISIL had to prove the claim of Quetta attack by releasing the photograph of the attacker. otherwise ISIL never claimed the attack & will never claim the attack in future in paksitan because ISIL is being funded by india so need to claim but when other terrorist origination claimed their job then ISIL have to prove immediately in order to get handsome amount. which means there is big communication gap between ISIL & india which takes many days to reach the message & confirmation.

Pakistan's and the Pakistan Army's credibility is damaged every time a terrorist attack happens.

Diplomacy is of no use if you cannot provide basic security to civilians.

There is no use of talking about unity when the Armed Forces are indifferent towards the plight of innocent civilians who are targeted with impunity by terrorists.

It is interesting that Pakistan Shias are asked to remain united, when they are targeted by terrorists with impunity, and the COAS and Armed Forces do not take serious actions to eliminate this menace.

A word of advice to the Federal government, Armed Forces, intelligence: do your job, kill terrorists and defeat terrorism. Prevent terrorist attacks. Do not concern yourself with what's happening on the social media.

There are three things which is keeping India's Muslim community united :
1) They are the minority here - so united they stand stronger they are ( against any other community that comes against them ).
2) Now in the current situation children in India have something embedded into their mind that if we do good in education then that will change our life style and make us live better (At-least they believe that). So most of the children here have an aim to improve living standards. Which keeps them away from terrorism ...
3) Current young men - many get jobs , many try to do business from small to large scale in the open market and improve their living standards.

Of-course there are people who are against the system (affected by the system) who have grave things happened in their lives because of the Govt.... It will take time for these people to become peaceful.. but I hope the next generation will prosper in India .. .

My personal opinion is that every country should abolish religions (like China) and concentrate on development with democracy... then that country will not have any of these anti-social elements in it.

** India is an Idea - Which believes people of different languages and religions can live together and prosper **

There are three things which is keeping India's Muslim community united :
1) They are the minority here - so united they stand stronger they are ( against any other community that comes against them ).
2) Now in the current situation children in India have something embedded into their mind that if we do good in education then that will change our life style and make us live better (At-least they believe that). So most of the children here have an aim to improve living standards. Which keeps them away from terrorism ...
3) Current young men - many get jobs , many try to do business from small to large scale in the open market and improve their living standards.

Of-course there are people who are against the system (affected by the system) who have grave things happened in their lives because of the Govt.... It will take time for these people to become peaceful.. but I hope the next generation will prosper in India .. .

My personal opinion is that every country should abolish religions (like China) and concentrate on development with democracy... then that country will not have any of these anti-social elements in it.

** India is an Idea - Which believes people of different languages and religions can live together and prosper **

The other difference is that the Indian security forces know exactly what is going on in Indian neighborhoods, and can deploy the resources to neutralize any threats.

Pakistan needs to go beyond the surface, improve surveillance, utilize more resources internally if it wants to get out of this internal conflict.

i remembered during musharraf era in 2008 when pak decided to mine and fence the afg-pak border where militants are known to cross the border that time U.S administration of president bush interfered they deliberately pressurized pakistan to not mine & fence the border and they called it an act against humanitarian because of thousands afghan traveler those used to travel on daily bases. U.S offered that U.S will provide border management technology to pak by which pak can easily trace the movement along the border.. i said to myself wtf why cant pak secure the border by herself.. Pakistan patiently waited for that technology which U.S offered by Canada to Pak verbally but that technology was never provided to pak during mushi era.. and we had to waste our time.

most people really concern that why osama bin laden found in pakistan and there were taliban's head but those people should ask first to U.S why they strengthen those butchers, terrorist at first place against Soviet Union? it is really easy to blame a weaker country officially but it's really hard to ask even a single hursh question officially,publicly from super power(U.S) especially if they are master to destabilize your country by spreading false propaganda around the world & by using strong platform of the world.

Taliban, al-quada had been created by U.S against soviet union.. Pakistan had nothing to do with it, pak always helped U.S because pak is a weaker country economically and could'n t face the world ignorance, sanctions so pak decided to go with U.S in order to capture Osama bind laden in afghanistan. that time pakistan had long unsafe, unsecure border with afghanistan called durand line & that time pakistan never faced any attack from afghan soils therefore pakistan never considered to secure the western border so anyone could easily travel across the border... that is why Taliban succeed to build many hideouts in pakistan without any permission by pak establishment & army.. but now all the hideouts is being eradicated during army operations and fencing also being developed along the durand line but not whole afg-pak border, Pakistan is just now fencing the border where militant are known to cross the border in phase I.. in phase II Pakistan are planning to secure the complete afg-pak border. but Afghanistan are creating hurdles by calling it as disputed border. although pak-afg border is recognized as international border but still afghnistan is interfering to not fence it.

Pakistan had very rightful reservation from U.S that pakistan dont want any anarchy and civil war inside pakistan that's why we want to secure Duran Line. but U.S never considered our rightful reservations.

yes we provided shelter to osama bin laden because we didn't want any anarchy and civil war inside Pakistan.. Pakistan had reservation that if we hand over OBL to US then US can withdraw it's troops soon from Afghanistan and Pakistan have to face massive terrorist attacks by talibans (that time pakistan was acting against Taliban therefor we heard the name of TTP which was influenced by Afghan Taliban turned against Pak), so pakistan decided to not tell U.S about OBL that we have already captured OBL until pak does not secure the border it will be a secret otherwise the disaster. but U.S & Afghanistan never let pak to secure durand line even within 7 years (mushi 2008 to zardari 2013 then Nawaz 2016)... in 2016 we started to fence the border when Pakistan singed the CPEC deal with China in 2013 after that China supported us to secure CPEC and that's why we start securing despite the unwarranted concerns of Afghanistan in 2016. Pakistan could secure the border very fast with help of U.S that's why Pakistan decided to secure Duran line in 2008 during Musharraf era but failed because of Super Power (U.S). if once we achieved our target to secure Duran line we were surely gonna hand over OBL to U.S. but U.S killed OBL using CIA agents and pak had to suffer over 50 thousands lives and still suffering militarily, economically. that was the time when misunderstanding took place between U.S & Pak. so U.S decided to backstab us by letting pak rival enemy indian agency in Afghanistan during withdrawal of U.S troops from Afghanistan in 2014.

Looks like U.S never wanted a peace in this region and created many proxies so pak had to use some of proxies too by using them against opponent proxies. and they allowed indian proxies too. U.S & india and the puppet Govt of Afghanistan have nothing to with peace in the region. only Pakistan,Russia & China can do it.

i have told you about the border management of India. so i hope you got my points.

Note: it is my own personal observation having seen the facts that happened on ground from Soviet era to 9/11 till 2016, it has nothing to do with any country or organization. let me correct my self if i am wrong.

Last edited:

Well the border between Pakistan and Bharat is closely controlled and also Bharat has less traitors within her state elements and there is less tolerance of destabilisation efforts where in Pakistan some of the politicians are happy.

You should ask similar question to holy Iranian @mohammad45 who is telling in his posts #29 above, that KSA operated madrassas in Pakistan are behind this.

Why than such Madrassas are missing in Saudi Arabia?
Although we have millions of foreigners in Saudi Arabia (aside bigot Niaz) who have witnessed the society and people from generations, but they are hardly any sort of terrorists.

This COAS should be giving less political statements and stop behaving like a politician. Actions wise this COAS is zero. We don't need hollow, meaningless words; we need action
these words are missing from the mouths of politicians
for all their worth. he is the one who actually went to Parachinar and changed the FC command there.
appart from Imram Khan I wont expect any other politician to openly talk about this issue because they have to seek favours in Qatar and KSA

these words are missing from the mouths of politicians
for all their worth. he is the one who actually went to Parachinar and changed the FC command there.
appart from Imram Khan I wont expect any other politician to openly talk about this issue because they have to seek favours in Qatar and KSA
Parachanar or FATA is not PMLn constituency. Plus, PMLn and remaining political parties openly blame PA for all these terrorism mess. Listen Geo/Jirga , Rana Sana ullah openly blame PA/ISI for security turmoil in the country.
But beside the point, Bahawalpur is PMLn constituency within One hour every victim receive 20 lack rupees those who burnt due to there greed and lust. And those civilian in Parachnar killed in terror wave receive only 1 lack rupees. Later COAS change the amount. But, its not Parachanar, but its overall moot of PMLn for FATA terror victims.

Back
Top Bottom