What's new

Won't let enemy fan sectarianism in country, says COAS en route to Parachinar

Parachanar or FATA is not PMLn constituency. Plus, PMLn and remaining political parties openly blame PA for all these terrorism mess. Listen Geo/Jirga , Rana Sana ullah openly blame PA/ISI for security turmoil in the country.
But beside the point, Bahawalpur is PMLn constituency within One hour every victim receive 20 lack rupees those who burnt due to there greed and lust. And those civilian in Parachnar killed in terror wave receive only 1 lack rupees. Later COAS change the amount. But, its not Parachanar, but its overall moot of PMLn for FATA terror victims.
Nawaz Sherif is PM of entire country. not just Punjab.

FC command is changed because of sectarian blackmail.
then we are doomed if our COAS can be blackmailed by a small Turi tribe.
imagine what would happen if some other sect from a more populous city and province decides to blackmail him?

imagine what would happen if some other sect from a more populous city and province decides to blackmail him?
Turi... is not all, Shias in Pakistan is organized mafia. They proved, they can bend army and this is what I have been telling, this mafia is cancer for Pakistan.

Turi... is not all, Shias in Pakistan is organized mafia. They proved, they can bend army and this is what I have been telling, this mafia is cancer for Pakistan.

These are the words of LeJ which you are the unholy son of. Dirty pig like you, openly calling for sectarian violence that has resulted in the death of so many people.

People like you belong in prison, nasty excuse for a human being.

Regarding Shia we are in every institution and every walk of life, this is our country also, and a dirty takfiri supporting pig like you can do nothing.

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD ALWAYS.

By the way the dude in your avatar, the father of the nation was a Shia. Was he a so-called "mafia" don also.

You fck ing weasel.

These are the words of LeJ which you are the unholy son of. Dirty pig like you, openly calling for sectarian violence that has resulted in the death of so many people.

Regarding Shia we are in every institution and every walk of life, this is our country also, and a dirty takfiri supporting pig like you can do nothing.

By the way the dude in your avatar, the father of the nation was a Shia. Was he a so-called "mafia" don also.

You fck ing weasel.
Just Check in another thread this Batman is blaming Shias in releasing of Raymon Davis

You fck ing weasel.

This is your upbringing and typical hateful behavior, nothing surprising.
Such language is norm. in your house, because every other one of your tribe talks same way.

As a Muslim, I should learn from sunnah of prophet Mohammad pbuh, and that of the prophets before, they all were victimized in similar way. I must be doing something which is against the plot of pagans and evil doers.
May Allah give me strength of restrain.

However, if you block my street, do some savage show in front of kids and women, that is CRIME against the LAW of state and humanity as well. That must be stopped by state and I must point out to it.

Now again turning to facts:
We have seen the Shai rule of Asif Ali Zardari and killings of his time... unlike Shia, non of the Muslims went to EU/US blaming Pakistani state of running Muslim genocide !
How can you call your self Pakistani, when you malign and falsely blame same state in front of the world or on mass media? It can be anyone in individual capacity but you are doing it on organized basis.
You tribe have black mailed state, even on decisions of national and strategic level, which will continue to hurt Pakistan for decades to come and its generations will continue to suffer. You did all this because of your sectarian allegiance and executed it usual mafia style organized movements and propaganda, which is essentially a black mail, running a state within a state.
Indians have gained and will gain, because they planned it, engineered it and executed it, of course your tribal heads were tools.
I was in doubt, until confession of Kulbhoshan Yadeve was released in public media, who can be clearly seen saying he visit you in your localities and organize all this killings out of Iran, using local help.

How can I believe your words, when you write serving army chief as boss, while run sectarian propaganda against same person when he retires?

Here you are forcing serving army chief and PM to visit Parachinar, like they are criminals.
If you were not an organized mafia from Karachi to Peshawar, you can't do it.

You demanded from army chief to change the serving col. of FC which he complied, just to please you. I would have done the same as this was a pragmatic decision, to save the country from sectarianism, which you tribe were cooking and leading, all because now you are all trained in urban warfare.

I will continue to say, not all nation is idiot and or in a position to submit to your blackmailing and habitual abuse.
What we see you setting up precedence to dictate postings of army officials, which is WRONG WRONG and WRONG and cannot be tolerated in any functioning state.
Your demand was an insult to those soldiers, who embraced shahadat protecting Pakistanis without prejudice.

Last edited:
We should be open to discuss the issues related to sectarianism among ourselves starting from , its roots , its effects and then remedies

Why is Pakistan persecuting the Bugti tribe?

Are they not humans ? Please stop
We are persecuting Bugti, we are persecuting Turi, we are persecuting Ahmadis, we are persecuting Christians, we are persecuting Shia, we are persecuting Hazara.... but wait, Kulbhoshan Yadev aka Mubarik Hussein Patil said he was behind all the killings, if you mean that by persecution!

FYI, all those who brag about persecution to you, hold govt. jobs in Pakistan. Its just their hypocrite nature that they keep crying, while themselves treating Muslims of non compliant sect. as second class citizen, but Hindus of Pakistan are more sacred to them.
Hypocrites will not come forward to clarify this on media, but when a Shia dies as a result of inside job, all Pakistan must apologies and compensate and suffer and shall face insults.

This is your upbringing and typical hateful behavior, nothing surprising.
Such language is norm. in your house, because every other one of your tribe talks same way.

As a Muslim, I should learn from sunnah of prophet Mohammad pbuh, and that of the prophets before, they all were victimized in similar way. I must be doing something which is against the plot of pagans and evil doers.
May Allah give me strength of restrain.

However, if you block my street, do some savage show in front of kids and women, that is CRIME against the LAW of state and humanity as well. That must be stopped by state and I must point out to it.

Now again turning to facts:
We have seen the Shai rule of Asif Ali Zardari and killings of his time... unlike Shia, non of the Muslims went to EU/US blaming Pakistani state of running Muslim genocide !
How can you call your self Pakistani, when you malign and falsely blame same state in front of the world or on mass media? It can be anyone in individual capacity but you are doing it on organized basis.
You tribe have black mailed state, even on decisions of national and strategic level, which will continue to hurt Pakistan for decades to come and its generations will continue to suffer. You did all this because of your sectarian allegiance and in executed it same mafia style organized movement and propaganda, which is essentially a black mail, running a state within a state.
Indians have gained and will gain, because they planned it, engineered it and executed it, of course your tribal heads were tools.
I was in doubt, until confession of Kulbhoshan Yadeve was released in public media, who can be clearly seen saying he visit you in your localities and organize all this killings out of Iran, using local help.

How can I believe your words, when you write serving army chief as boss, while run sectarian propaganda against same person when he retires?

Here you are forcing serving army chief and PM to visit Parachinar, like they are criminals.
If you were not an organized mafia from Karachi to Peshawar, you can't do it.

You demanded from army chief to change the serving col. of FC which he complied, just to please you. I would have done the same as this was a pragmatic decision, to save the country from sectarianism, which you tribe were cooking and leading, all because now you are all trained in urban warfare.

I will continue to say, not all nation is idiot and or in a position to submit to your blackmailing and habitual abuse.
What we see you setting up precedence to dictate postings of army officials, which is WRONG WRONG and WRONG and cannot be tolerated in any functioning state.
Your demand was an insult to those soldiers, who embraced shahadat protecting Pakistanis without prejudice.

A significant amount of the Officers ans Jawans you are referring to are Shia. You would be surprised, not to blow my own horn, I have fought and bled for Pakistan I don't need a person like you filled with hate for your fellow citizens for a certificate of "patriotism".

The Turi appealed to their own Army which incidently among the Tribals per capita the Turi are among the largest recruited among the Pakistani Armed Forces.

The Shia are going nowhere son, deal with it.

A significant amount of the Officers ans Jawans you are referring to are Shia. You would be surprised, not to blow my own horn, I have fought and bled for Pakistan I don't need a person like you filled with hate for your fellow citizens for a certificate of "patriotism".

The Turi appealed to their own Army which incidently among the Tribals per capita the Turi are among the largest recruited among the Pakistani Armed Forces.

The Shia are going nowhere son, deal with it.

Your allegations negate all this. i have not seen any of those, jawans, civilian officials, coming forward to negate allegations of Shia genocide by state of Pakistan.
You may have bled for Pakistan before Iranian revolution, but than brain washing setups were laid, slowly and quietly, and now Shia are the are source of hiring for foreign states.
Hence your evidently hateful and accusing nature, which is common to all of you tribe.

A powerful and unified Social media campaign was run after the Parachinar incident , of course it targeted the Shia but in few other Incidents Sunni people were targeted as well , i am witness to my Shia Friends Talking all sort of BS against the Army and try to give impression that Army is infested with Sectarian Crap ..
my personal View is that the Campaign against the Army was ordered from Tehran after their Drone been shot down .

If the Shias cannot be treated well please give them their independence.

The balochis have allowed you in long enough. Please leave them alone now. Please
I know who has approached UN and west, let the hypocrites show up and dare take piece of meat from Lion's mouth.

A powerful and unified Social media campaign was run after the Parachinar incident , of course it targeted the Shia but in few other Incidents Sunni people were targeted as well , i am witness to my Shia Friends Talking all sort of BS against the Army and try to give impression that Army is infested with Sectarian Crap ..
my personal View is that the Campaign against the Army was ordered from Tehran after their Drone been shot down .
Same here my friends/acquaintance, every one is sharing BS.
To few of them, I have commented to contact ISPR with their BS which they call truth.
If they had brains, they should understand I mean we see where you are heading.

Back
Top Bottom