What's new

Women's so called march should we allow it or not or has Freedom of speech gone to far

Last starfighter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

اے اللہ میرے ملک اور میرے ملک کے لوگوں کو سلامت رکھنا۔ آمین

Read manifesto of Aurat March 2022

It mentions case of Ali Zafar alleged harassment against Meesha Shafi but makes no mention of Zahir Jafar

This tells us how much this aurat march is done to protect women rights

Having said that I think these jokers should be allowed to do their monkey march. Let them further expose themselves

anyone is open to march in democracy its free country . thier march will never destroy the country as TLP / JAMMATI /and other marches . its totally peaceful march .

Not just March, we should hand over governance to women. We will be rid of wars, small male egos and procrastination in general. And when I say this, I am cognizant of the fact that we have had wars under female leaders too (e.g. Indira Gandhi and Margaret Thatcher). We need women leaders free from the clutches of men, and not acting like the men they have replaced.

if TLP, PPP and other property destroyers can March
why should a harmless march be stopped?

Not just March, we should hand over governance to women. We will be rid of wars, small male egos and procrastination in general. And when I say this, I am cognizant of the fact that we have had wars under female leaders too (e.g. Indira Gandhi and Margaret Thatcher). We need women leaders free from the clutches of men, and not acting like the men they have replaced.
We tried it BB.

I think it's time for a transgender now.

Jeyeh bilo rani

اے اللہ میرے ملک اور میرے ملک کے لوگوں کو سلامت رکھنا۔ آمین

From the wiki about this fellow :
In mass media and live television panel discussions relating to women's rights issues, Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar supported conservative positions and ended up losing his cool and using gendered slurs.
That set the idea for me to not to watch the interview beyond the first few seconds. What he said was enough to decide that people like him should be removed from positions of influence as they are the ones to support an oppressive societal structure.

Having said that I think these jokers should be allowed to do their monkey march. Let them further expose themselves

And why are you actually angry at them ? Will you be going there to throw stones at them just like the Lal Masjid "intellectuals" did in 2020 ? :)

Now don't come up with your regular-for-me comeback.

War should have been abolished in 1945 after the end of WW2 and a date set for abolishment of national borders and for Capitalism too because it is Capitalism by itself and its forwarding of nationalism and other irrational ideas that perpetuate wars. In his 2009 in the UN General Assembly ( what a name - "United" Nations, LOL ) Gaddafi said that the UN is a failed organization because by 2009, 64 years after the establishment of the UNO, there had been 60+ wars in the world.

It is not about females being more peaceable than men. Wasn't it male Communist philosophers who first envisioned a borderless humanity, though of course the female Communists equally partook in that idea and there also have been females who have been anti-war.

And why are you angry at them ? Will you be going there to throw stones at them just like the Lal Masjid "intellectuals" did in what, 2020 ? :)

Now don't come up with your regular-for-me comeback.

Nah. These idiots are not worth it

However you would surely check all the pictures of this march being a pervert you are

So much women skin for you to see

Mazai aa gaye low IQ communist kai :lol:

Nah. These idiots are not worth it

However you would surely check all the pictures of this march being a pervert you are

So much women skin for you to see

Mazai aa gaye low IQ communist kai :lol:

I asked you not to come up with your regular comeback. Be a thoughtful person for a change.

I asked you not to come up with your regular comeback. Be a thoughtful person for a change.

So I shouldn't call out a filthy pervert like you?

Is that what you want?

So I shouldn't call out a filthy pervert like you?

Is that what you want?

I think you are getting late in making preparations to go join your comrades in throwing the stones at those women so :wave:

Last edited:
I think you are late in making preparations to go join your comrades in throwing the stones at those women so :wave:

I am not going anywhere

But when pictures from this clown show would be posted then I would sure tag you so that you can check out all the women and their skin from those pictures. Don't worry :tup:

In Pakistan, every 'March' should be allowed, till it does not crosses the limits primary to the limits set by almighty ALLAH SWT for human being and especially for Muslims AND secondary, does not disturb the cultural/social/ethics of our society AND laws of the state of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom