What's new

Women wrestlers set to fire up international event in Karachi

Well English just happens to be our official language(a relic of the Raj) so dont get shocked if you see more Pakistanis speaking flawless English :D

No prob i will make a separate thread for it :D
i know pakistanis speak english but with a very distinct accent a bit like an indian accent. but this lady does not have accent.

i know pakistanis speak english but with a very distinct accent a bit like an indian accent. but this lady does not have accent.
Depends on the individual no ?
You can find more Pakistanis who will be accentless with ease if you ever visit a top Pakistani university

Depends on the individual no ?
You can find more Pakistanis who will be accentless with ease if you ever visit a top Pakistani university
many "freshies"that come to the uk from pakistan have a distinct accent that can be used to distinguish them from other south asains. i dont plan to visit pakistan for some time now so i cant go to a top university.

All those who watch without inviting their Local imam will be declared " Wajab-ul-Qatal " .. that is my fatwa :lol: Dekho mager pyar se aur bhaichaaray ke sath :angel:

many "freshies"that come to the uk from pakistan have a distinct accent that can be used to distinguish them from other south asains. i dont plan to visit pakistan for some time now so i cant go to a top university.
Well lets just say UK doesnot get creme de le creme of Pakistan that title goes to US :D

i can see that..........so does that mean @waz @Zaki @Kaptaan and others are not the de le creme of pakistan?

Lets just say most US migrants are from cities of Pakistan while most UK migrants hail from rural areas you can see a reflection of that in their earning level British Pakistanis earn less than their native British counter parts while American Pakistanis earn mpre than their native American counter parts it has a lot to do with when did migration peaked from Pakistan that doesnot mean all British Pakistanis are bad but they come from more humbler backgrounds in UK

Lets just say most US migrants are from cities of Pakistan while most UK migrants hail from rural areas you can see a reflection of that in their earning level British Pakistanis earn less than their native British counter parts while American Pakistanis earn mpre than their native American counter parts it has a lot to do with when did migration peaked from Pakistan that doesnot mean all British Pakistanis are bad but they come from more humbler backgrounds in UK
meh,i dont care im just messing round, but it sort of explains it as i was in a village when invited to your country.

i can see that..........so does that mean @waz @Zaki @Kaptaan and others are not the de le creme of pakistan?
There is a big difference in the economic and social backgrounds between Pakistani expats in GCC,UK,EU,Australia and NOrth America
We see a reflection of that in the economic conditions of the migrant communities in those countries

true but man to man we are stronger.
Politically yes British Pakistanis are stronger no one can implement Trump like policies in UK

Well then you have not met better educated Pakistanis. With my experience of working abroad i can easily tell you that most Pakistanis have a very neutral accent. My wife got hired at an American school in UAE where they don't hire Indians or even Arabs, the academic head told my wife that they are hiring her because she doesn't have an "Indian" accent.

Back
Top Bottom