What's new

[Women World's Cup] Japan loses to Sweden 1-2 and is elimated

REhorror

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Such a goddamn shame, handball penalty for Sweden, Ueki (Japan) missing a penalty.

And the japanese were getting their shit together in the 70s minutes too.

Goddamn shame, this means all Asian teams are eliminated :(

Still proud that the score is just 1-2 tho.

LOL Spain just beats Sweden 2-1, Sweden is eliminated.

Now I'm rooting for Spain.

Still feeling this shit is rigged somehow.

LOL Spain just beats Sweden 2-1, Sweden is eliminated.

Now I'm rooting for Spain.

Still feeling this shit is rigged somehow.
Dude, you should root for no one and watch men's soccer, female soccer is now all woke, people care about pronoun more than their skill.......

Dude, you should root for no one and watch men's soccer, female soccer is now all woke, people care about pronoun more than their skill.......
LOL, OK.

Spain team is non-woke tho, rooting for them. In fact the only non-woke remaining team since Japan, Colombia got wasted.

LOL, OK.

Spain team is non-woke tho, rooting for them. In fact the only non-woke remaining team since Japan, Colombia got wasted.
lol, Spain is non-woke? They made Sweden looks like a child........

They are the first team (or one of the first) to fight and get the equal pays.

Teams like US (even after 2 lawsuit), UK or Australia or even Sweden is still waiting on their own football federation to get them that....

lol, Spain is non-woke? They made Sweden looks like a child........

They are the first team (or one of the first) to fight and get the equal pays.

Teams like US (even after 2 lawsuit), UK or Australia or even Sweden is still waiting on their own football federation to get them that....
I mean a lot of Spanish female footballers quit because they refuse the coach, so the Spanish football federation basically cut a shitton of divas and keeps on winning.

The muh equal pay shit is 100% US plot behind it, nobody gives a shit until they start spreading the message.

Women's World Cup is a parody.

It's like watching kids playing in the street. There's almost always at least a self-goal and so many of the goalkeeper efforts are just funny. The majority of women don't watch football,the majority of men don't watch women's football...so what's this all about? Woke politics and probably money laundering? Why else spend so much money on something like this? lol

Women's World Cup is a parody.

It's like watching kids playing in the street. There's almost always at least a self-goal and so many of the goalkeeper efforts are just funny. The majority of women don't watch football,the majority of men don't watch women's football...so what's this all about? Woke politics and probably money laundering? Why else spend so much money on something like this? lol
Eh, the japanese team plays well and is almost men-tier in some goals. Too bad they lose against friggin' Sweden.
That's why I'm celebrating Spain win.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom