What's new

women take a stand, stop karva chauth

Mango milk shake,chicken kachori,aloo pakoray,chanaa chaat,fruit chaat :D

not so much the husbands... :)

the burqas, the above-ankle pajamas and the without-moustache beards anger and sadden me too... this is a recent trend and i think you and i have spoken of this before... my muslim is someone like gaddafi and al-assad and not some fool mullah from darul-ul-uloom deoband.

as for me opening a thread on this, sure, i will try find a appropriate article.

and "medieval times" in context of muslim culture actually meant sophistication and contribution to technological and socialogical fields by muslims and those living in muslim-ruled lands and it contributed to the later european phases of "renaissance" and "industrial revolution" directly and indirectly... you should read about the "islamic golden age". :)

it was the post-muslim europe that went into the "dark age" during medieval times.

I ll rather watch a salman khan movie,both are equally true in real life.

but it is such a wasteful exercise... like the lady says in the op, there are better ways to be a spouse than to adhere to superstition.

here we have, a country where people die of hunger, and then comes karva chauth and brings all this wastage of resources and money and effort.

What about Eid celebrations ? Ramadan ?

。・゚・(ノД`)ヽ( ̄ω ̄ )

You break it with dates normaly but after that i have yet to find a better energizer when my battery is low 【><。】
My friend had told me that lemonade helps in restoring sodium in our body. He used to think that I was too thin and I might faint at the end of the day. Lol
I thought that was logical because lemonade has Vit-C, glucose and sodium.
I am not so sure about mango smoothie/milk shake, it might just be an overload of calories. JMHO!!! :)
Karva chauth is just a one day fast so it isn't as troublesome.

:rofl:

Sarthak, I have a doubt..you are IIT engineer right so please could you help?

What I am getting from this Thread is that women who fast without compulsion for one day of a year are reactionary, slave mentality, MBA, coolie, Indiot types who should be shot.

Meanwhile triple talaq practiced the progressive way, ie take the children from the mother after serving badam milk and poetry reading and then throw her out on the street only under suitable lamplight etc. is a very Che Guevara type act?

Please could you clear my doubt guru?
:D

I want to take all these pseudos and examine their brain,how can a creation of god fail on all fronts at the same time?

i agree.

sure, i take that as compliment.

besides, on the first day, god created jamahir, and then after much deliberation, on the sixth day god created sarthak... how can i not desire to witness such a perfect manifestation of creature life?? :)

as i recall, the real world is lot more than slaves of white house. :)

here is the great mandela himself.

so u were the born in a hurry eh?

My friend had told me that lemonade helps in restoring sodium in our body. He used to think that I was too thin and I might faint at the end of the day. Lol
I thought that was logical because lemonade has Vit-C, glucose and sodium.
I am not so sure about mango smoothie/milk shake, it might just be an overload of calories. JMHO!!! :)
Karva chauth is just a one day fast so it isn't as troublesome.
Instant energizer 2% battery turns to 80% in 2 minutes

Ψ( `∀)(∀´✿)Ψ

( ´∀`)ノ~ ♡

♡ (˘▽˘>ԅ( ˘⌣˘)

smiley-9398.jpg
3b11ea7265db3e9636266c8b2fdb14ef.jpeg

(ΦωΦ)
(=^・^=)
(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

jamahir

u can try injecting half potent poison in to our heads but u will fail,haum bhagwe jhande ke putt hain,tu hamaara jhaant nahi ukhaad payega

Back
Top Bottom