What's new

Women protest against mosque segregation

i have already answered your questions in my previous posts, but you still haven't answered mine other than ranting!

^^there is no need to insult.

I am not ranting, I have provided a valid simple counter to the argument.

As for your other questions, instead of going on for dozen of pages of responding to fundamental beliefs that cannot be backed by the Qur'an, why not just cut the bull and go straight to what we should be following - the Qur'an, and not an ideology that has not evolved over the centuries.

And if you want me to answer the questions, I will just respond to each one by saying that it is haram because it is not explicated cited by the Qur'an.

^^there is no need to insult.

I am not ranting, I have provided a valid simple counter to the argument.

As for your other questions, instead of going on for dozen of pages of responding to fundamental beliefs that cannot be backed by the Qur'an, why not just cut the bull and go straight to what we should be following - the Qur'an, and not an ideology that has not evolved over the centuries.

And if you want me to answer the questions, I will just respond to each one by saying that it is haram because it is not explicated cited by the Qur'an.

Anything that Qur'an did not declare haram is not haram. It is always a matter of debate whether its Hallal, Haram or Makroh etc. Allah gave permission to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W to give a verdict upon certain things and as far as i know he declared donkey as Haram. It was not mentioned in the Qur'an but due to Hadees it is Haram.

Now another issue, Allah says in the Qur'an (Surah Mu'minun)

and who guard their private parts __(5)

except from their wives or what their right hands own, for then they are not to be blamed;(6)

Meaning Man can have intercourse with their wives as well as those who they owns. But Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W declared it Haram and Man can only have intercourse with their wives only.

Last point before i stop replying to you is Allah says Follow Allah and his Rasool (Messenger, Prophet) in the Holy Qur'an.... so the Qur'an is the word of Allah so we follow him. What is Follow Rasool? obviously believing in the words of the Prophet is to follow him and in arabic the words of the Prophet are known as Hadees

My last post on yet another derailed thread :cheers:

Anything that Qur'an did not declare haram is not haram. It is always a matter of debate whether its Hallal, Haram or Makroh etc. Allah gave permission to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W to give a verdict upon certain things and as far as i know he declared donkey as Haram. It was not mentioned in the Qur'an but due to Hadees it is Haram.

Now another issue, Allah says in the Qur'an (Surah Mu'minun)

Meaning Man can have intercourse with their wives as well as those who they owns. But Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W declared it Haram and Man can only have intercourse with their wives only.

Last point before i stop replying to you is Allah says Follow Allah and his Rasool (Messenger, Prophet) in the Holy Qur'an.... so the Qur'an is the word of Allah so we follow him. What is Follow Rasool? obviously believing in the words of the Prophet is to follow him and in arabic the words of the Prophet are known as Hadees.

This still does not provide a valid argument nor substantiate with proof an opposition to my argument for the point at issue. Until this is done, any opposing argument is invalid.

My last post on yet another derailed thread :cheers:

How is this thread derailed? Because I have provided a valid point and nobody here has provided one other than reciting outdated ideologies?

lol, this is funny because in the other thread I was arguing with another person who came to attack me by saying I have misspellings in my posts and am not intelligent because they could not provide proof to back their claims (I did not have misspellings and I had a valid point). Now you do not agree and connot provide proof nor provide a valid argument and will now say this thread is derailed (this thread is obviously not derailed). :azn::lol:

This still does not provide a valid argument nor substantiate with proof an opposition to my argument for the point at issue. Until this is done, any opposing argument is invalid.

How is this thread derailed? Because I have provided a valid point and nobody here has provided one other than reciting outdated ideologies?

lol, this is funny because in the other thread I was arguing with another person who came to attack me by saying I have misspellings in my posts and am not intelligent because they could not provide proof to back their claims (I did not have misspellings and I had a valid point). Now you do not agree and connot provide proof nor provide a valid argument and will now say this thread is derailed (this thread is obviously not derailed). :azn::lol:

actually mr 18 posts holder

Religious threads are not allowed here - but sometimes these discussions go in depth so i start participating too - but since it is not accoding to Forum Rules - i don't have a habit to derail the threads

If you have joined this forum for religious discussions only - feel free to join Islamic forums instead and if you have joined to learn about Pakistan and its Defence then feel free to participate in relevant issues

Thats all i have to say for now

actually mr 18 posts holder

Religious threads are not allowed here - but sometimes these discussions go in depth so i start participating too - but since it is not accoding to Forum Rules - i don't have a habit to derail the threads

If you have joined this forum for religious discussions only - feel free to join Islamic forums instead and if you have joined to learn about Pakistan and its Defence then feel free to participate in relevant issues

Thats all i have to say for now

There is no need to become hostile.

This thread topic is "Women protest against mosque segregation." What is one supposed to do when they come into a thread like this, go "ohhh, awwww" and nothing more?

I understand I may have hit your core beliefs but the fact of the matter is that most Muslim's core beliefs are outdated and have no bearing to the actual directives of the Qur'an. These are outdated ideologies that have not evolved. If one does not follow these fundamental beliefs they are not going to go hell, and they will be judged no less on Judgement Day. As long as the Qur'an's directives are followed, the Five Pillars of Islam are followed one will be judged as a true believer and no less.

Something to think about: Who is not to say that if one who follows these outdated fundamental beliefs will in fact be judged more harsher than those who don't on Judgement Day?

Modernization of Islam is inevitable.

There is no need to become hostile.

This thread topic is "Women protest against mosque segregation." What is one supposed to do when they come into a thread like this, go "ohhh, awwww" and nothing more?

I understand I may have hit your core beliefs but the fact of the matter is that most Muslim's core beliefs are outdated and have no bearing to the actual directives of the Qur'an. These are outdated ideologies that have not evolved. If one does not follow these fundamental beliefs they are not going to go hell, and they will be judged no less on Judgement Day. As long as the Qur'an's directives are followed, the Five Pillars of Islam are followed one will be judged as a true believer and no less.

Something to think about: Who is not to say that if one who follows these outdated fundamental beliefs will in fact be judged more harsher than those who don't on Judgement Day?

Modernization of Islam is inevitable.

Mr Self pro-claimed Mullah,

how did you find out about my core belief? and how did you figure out i have no answer of your questions? and who are you to judge what is outdated fundamental belief and what is modern Islam?

You are dragging me in something i always refrain - and stop making an opinion before you even start your discussion. I have already written my last post on this topic and this is just to remind you once again - This is not a religious forum

Feel free to join Islamic forums instead

Mr Self pro-claimed Mullah,

how did you find out about my core belief? and how did you figure out i have no answer of your questions? and who are you to judge what is outdated fundamental belief and what is modern Islam?

You are dragging me in something i always refrain - and stop making an opinion before you even start your discussion. I have already written my last post on this topic and this is just to remind you once again - This is not a religious forum

Feel free to join Islamic forums instead

Again, why the hostility?

And who are you to judge that what is an outdated fundamental belief and what is modern Islam?

I have already replied to your last paragraph in my previous post so there is no need for this empty talk.

self delete

forget it - not in mood of debating

Last edited:
did you notice one thing - 99% attacks mentioned in that website took place in Islamic countries only :woot:

Is that mean Muslims are interested in killing Muslims only?

Uh?

I'm saying Islam is a religion of peace. I agree with you.

whenever one is the same, and dissent is stifled - there is peace.

Look at Saudi Arabia. Look at the gulf states.

practically zero crime, terrorist groups are destroyed in seconds, lots of peace.

But at what price?

Of course, just another article.

Islam is a religion of peace, everyone knows this.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Why are you being cynical?

You need not forget that Ibraham is our father. The acts of a few ill minded individuals do not represent a whole.

And I'm confident that if there were more than 15 million Jews in this world you people would also be associated with terrorism. But since you people don't like getting busy in bed there's not many of you to do anything.

Reminder:
Gush Emunim Underground
Brit HaKanaim
Halachic state
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you being cynical?

You need not forget that Ibraham is our father. The acts of a few ill minded individuals do not represent a whole.

And I'm confident that if there were more than 15 million Jews in this world you people would also be associated with terrorism. But since you people don't like getting busy in bed there's not many of you to do anything.

Reminder:
Gush Emunim Underground
Brit HaKanaim
Halachic state
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, no there wouldn't be. Jews don't blow up their children and condition them to hate other religions.

Jews have thrived in spite of constant oppression and routine expulsion for the last 20 centuries.

And we have constantly been blamed for things we haven't committed. Jews are hated far, far more than Muslims ever have been.

2nd, "Zionist political violence?"

LOL!. The Etzel is the ACLU compared to the most liberal Islamic movement.

We warned our enemies ahead of attack before bombing them. And our violence was a reaction to broken promises and decades of forced subjugation.

Islam is unique compared to religions such as Hinduism, Christianity, etc...whose numbers are close, yet aren't responsible for a fraction of the violence.

These Muslim women are American women. American women can't stand not being allowed to play whatever games that boys play. And if they can't succeed on their own merits, they invoke civil rights arguments and get some Judge to force the boys to let them play. I don't think any all-male colleges are left in the USA. All have been forced to accept women.

Maybe they should start with desegregating Football and give a woman a chance to play quaterback in the superbowl. Its stupid that I am mixing religion and sports but how about you ask one of these women to get a concussion in the field first. Maybe it might knock some sense into them.

Back
Top Bottom