What's new

Women protest against mosque segregation

Originally Posted by SilentNinja
Well, during hajj you don't have women bending down in front of your face!

That is exactly what I was thinking. This will be a huge distraction.

When you are performing hajj you r in the house of Allah, and devil cannot lure you to anything since its not present there. Things are different in Kaaba and worldwide, whichever mosque you r in you have to face towards Kaaba but its not same when you are in Kabba, the Capital of Islam.

Just as u need to make proper rows shoulder to shoulder with each other in Masjid just to prevent shaitan and restricting its movement by leaving no space among each other and forming into One body which is called Jama'at.

How would one not go distracted when your both the shoulders are rubbing with a lady's !! and also when shaitan is there it means it can lure you and easily divert your mind away from Prayer & Allah. We all know in some cases it can arouse or excite you too. Not every Muslims is a saint or angel after all we are all human beings.

Come on, we pray in a certain manner that requires a lot of bending, sitting, touching the floor with your head and what not. If a woman is doing that in front of you, I do not know what kind of guy would be able to concentrate on his prayer.

This makes the prayer useless as eyes will fall on upon something you do not want to concentrate on and be thinking about. I do not want sound offensive but I will not be able to concentrate and it will be highly embarrassing.

I have tried to be as polite with my words but you people should get the idea.

^^^I don't see how this is a valid argument for seperation of men and women during prayer. Men's behinds are in your face during prayer.

You can counter by saying that dirty thoughts may come to mind if a woman is bending in front of you, but then the counter would be distasteful thoughts could come to mind if a man is bending infront of you.

Plus women are not allowed to pray during their special time of month, so I do not see why we cannot allow them to pray shoulder to shoulder with men.

And you did not answer my question of what would be wrong with a female Imam? How long are we going to live in the stone age?

this should answer your question:

Post #18: http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-fo...-against-mosque-segregation-2.html#post874773

Post#16: http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-fo...-against-mosque-segregation-2.html#post874709

Quaid-i-Azam;874637]What would be wrong with a female Imam?

Females usually have Menstural cycle once a month usually last for a week and other feminine issues thats why they cant be clean to Lead.

And why should women and men not pray together in Mosques?
After women and men pray together during Hajj

During HaJ season Devil is locked so no one is trying to make your Mind wonder.

Muslims aren't permitted to bring in worldly affairs in a Mosque which is a place of worship, not protests!

may be thats a little off-topic but i don't agree with this statement.

The Mosque is not just a place of worship. It can also perform like a community center. Unfortunately we don't do that in Pakistan but peoples should learn from the Mosques in England who are doing a great job in this regard and go back read the Islamic History SilentNinja all worldly affairs used to be discussed in Masjid-e-Nabawi (S.A.W). If ever the problem arises peoples used to gather in the Mosque just like the parliament of today and the Caliphs (Khulfa-e-Rashideen) used to take advise from the peoples before taking a final decision.

Even the Non-Muslim delegations used to come in the Masjid-e-Nabawi (S.A.W.W) and discuss wordly affairs/matters

may be thats a little off-topic but i don't agree with this statement.

The Mosque is not just a place of worship. It can also perform like a community center. Unfortunately we don't do that in Pakistan but peoples should learn from the Mosques in England who are doing a great job in this regard and go back read the Islamic History SilentNinja all worldly affairs used to be discussed in Masjid-e-Nabawi (S.A.W). If ever the problem arises peoples used to gather in the Mosque just like the parliament of today and the Caliphs (Khulfa-e-Rashideen) used to take advise from the peoples before taking a final decision.

Even the Non-Muslim delegations used to come in the Masjid-e-Nabawi (S.A.W.W) and discuss wordly affairs/matters

thanks for the reminder, i haven't been studying Islam for a very long time, seems i forgot a lot of important things!

But even if they did discuss matters in Mosques they never protested, a Mosque should have a calm and peaceful environment!

thanks for the reminder, i haven't been studying Islam for a very long time, seems i forgot a lot of important things!

But even if they did discuss matters in Mosques they never protested, a Mosque should have a calm and peaceful environment!

what really is protest? - Allah says in the Qur'an (Surah Luqman)
And be modest in thy walk, and keep thy voice low; surely the most repulsive of voices is the voice of the A S S.'(19)

I feel like laughing when i see stupid Pakistani peoples protesting on the streets like an animals.........holding banners of Killing, beheading etc..... thats not Islam :no:

and vote for PML-N, PPP kind of banners are also sounds funny to me :disagree:............

When she is so religious then it should be in her knowledge that in Islam it is not allowed to come in front or go casual with those men who are not in their blood relations or who don't have any immediate relationship with them like Father-daughter, or sister brother.And it is taught by Islam that both the sexes should pray in mosque but separately.

Please cite me the exact line(s) from the Qur'an which states this.

And it is taught by Islam that both the sexes should pray in mosque but separately.

Yaar women are allowed to pray at Mosques thats good but they are encouraged to pray at home.

It is said by the Prophet that if Women is insisting to pray in the Mosque do not stop her - but it is good for her to offer her prayers at home........ i read something like that that many years ago

And please cite me the exact line(s) from the Noble Quran that state that man and women can pray shoulder to shoulder!

^^If you cannot justify your previous arguments from the Qur'an then it is not valid. It is an ideological belief albeit a stone age ideological belief that has carried on for centuries and nothing more.

And I do not have to justify my arguments with citations from the Qur'an because it does not explicitaly state that women and men cannot pray shoulder to shoulder.

Asking me justify my previous argument from the Qur'an is the same as asking one to justify whether women are allowed to leave their house unaccompanied, whether they are allowed hold leadership position, whether they are allowed to make any decisions on their own. And if one cannot justify these from the Qur'an then it is automatically assumed that they cannot even thou the Qur'an does not explicitly forbid this?

^^If you cannot justify your previous arguments from the Qur'an then it is not valid. It is an ideological belief albeit a stone age ideological belief that has carried on for centuries and nothing more.

And I do not have to justify my arguments with citations from the Qur'an because it does not explicitaly state that women and men cannot pray shoulder to shoulder.

Asking me justify my previous argument from the Qur'an is the same as asking one to justify whether women are allowed to leave their house unaccompanied, whether they are allowed hold leadership position, whether they are allowed to make any decisions on their own. And if one cannot justify these from the Qur'an then it is automatically assumed that they cannot even thou the Qur'an does not explicitly forbid this?

i have already answered your questions in my previous posts, but you still haven't answered mine other than ranting!

Qur'an did not declare eating Donkey is Haram. But as per Muslims belief it is haram............... i pay you 1000 dollars - if you can eat donkey in front of me...... and i am serious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom