What's new

Women in the Indian Armed Forces Picture thread

Now I have to Take A certificate from this IDIOT.............You can believe what you WANT

My words stay as STATED.

Girl Belongs to Special Frontier Force [SFF] or Vikas Regiment or Establishment-22

LOOK AT LEFT SHOULDER - PARA COMANDO Patch. It is always worn on Left Shoulder over Command Badge. It is issued only once your Earn Blidan.

You can do para jumps and ear para wings and maroon barrette but this excludes Para comando patch.

To earn para comando patch you need to earn Balidan badge. She is wearing Para Comando Patch and which means beyond doubt she has earned "BALIDAN"

Don't make a fool out of yourself here!

The "tab" you are talking about is a Special Frontier Force tab and not a balidaan badge moreover balidan badge is worn on the right pocket not on the shoulder.

Lastly Para Commando doesn't have females.It is a fcking airborne infantry...do you get it??

Initially I thought that you belong to the Army and had respect for you.Now I have realized you are just an attention seeker who doesn't have the knowledge but wants to show that he has served in the Army.

The "tab" you are talking about is a Special Frontier Force tab and not a balidaan badge moreover balidan badge is worn on the right pocket not on the shoulder.

Lastly Para Commando doesn't have females.It is a fcking airborne infantry...do you get it??

Initially I thought that you belong to the Army and had respect for you.Now I have realized you are just an attention seeker who doesn't have the knowledge but wants to show that he has served in the Army.

READ MY POST AGAIN.........

PARA COMANDO PATCH IS ON LEFT SHOULDER NEVER DID I MENTION OF BALIDAN Badge on Left Shoulder. There is a Difference in Badge and Patch.

ALSO CHECK YOUR FACTS AGAIN - SFF HAS WOMEN PARA COMADOS . Check this out...

DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT -

YES, NO ONE IS PERCECT AT TIMES YOU DO A TYPO when did for Grendaiers.....I do respect Healthy Criticism not Cynicism.

Late reply but yes SFF has female operators too. And not merely in support role. They have been deployed in recce role quite frequently

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom