What's new

Women Commandos To Join KP Police Force

Thats actually badass!
Better then durga vahini maids. :lol:
21swords.jpg

Our lionesses. :pakistan:
@Hyperion reminds me of Peshmerga Chicks (with added face Vail for Islam or anonymity for security reasons)
hopefully they start killing the wahabi scumbags because that will really sap the morale of the terrorists because they believe they go to hell if they are killed by a woman

I think they will be trained quite adequately. I can only be hopeful that they are also 'debriefed' on the Wahabo-Deobandi mindset, what ticks them and how to blow them into smithereens.

Furthermore, it's bloody time that they were inducted, as them terrorist bitches already have thousands upon thousands of volunteer women amongst their ranks, all looking for male versions of hooris in the hereafter.

@Hyperion reminds me of Peshmerga Chicks (with added face Vail for Islam or anonymity for security reasons)
hopefully they start killing the wahabi scumbags because that will really sap the morale of the terrorists because they believe they go to hell if they are killed by a woman

Furthermore, it's bloody time that they were inducted, as them terrorist bitches already have thousands upon thousands of volunteer women amongst their ranks, all looking for male versions of hooris in the hereafter.

Perhaps the female suicide bomber training rooms should have paintings of peter north.

All we do is progress

Hi,

Indeed----sometimes it is good to be in the sh-it hole---at least when you want to pull your self out of the muck and make something out of yourself---at least you have some place to go--that is up.

Hi,

Dangit---so these women are also wanting 72 partners in heavens----damn---. There is then no hope left for us.

Back
Top Bottom