What's new

"Women are to blame for most rapes"; Indian men on women !

I just called Priyanka Gandhi a MILF......... so take a guess.

Poor taste. Probably with a fetish for white skin. Definitely middle aged.

I spoke about how Hindu society has sanctified women, because I am a hindu and I come from a hindu society. Maybe you did not have a similar upbringing. Are you a punjabi ?

I am Hindu too. How does being Punjabi (or not) have any relevance here? For your information, I am from Bihar. Any pre-conceived notions there?

I spoke about technology negating men's ability to play protector or food provider or even progenitor. You read that as I am spreading gun culture. Comprehension issues ? Inability to face facts ?

You spouted nonsense about being able to make a zygote directly from an ovum, without a sperm. I asked you for a link, which you did not provide.

Take your pick.

Unsubstantiated bluster.

I still see that your have avoided answering my rather simple and direct question. That too gives me an answer.

I have answered you. Its just not the answer you want to hear. That is a burden you need to bear.

Poor taste. Probably with a fetish for white skin. Definitely middle aged.

I am Hindu too. How does being Punjabi (or not) have any relevance here? For your information, I am from Bihar. Any pre-conceived notions there?

You spouted nonsense about being able to make a zygote directly from an ovum, without a sperm. I asked you for a link, which you did not provide.

Unsubstantiated bluster.

I have answered you. Its just not the answer you want to hear. That is a burden you need to bear.

LOL. Whatever makes you sleep better.

Certainly a lot of pre conceived notions about Bihari's and you just confirmed all of them.

Since you are a lazy misogynist,

Men No Longer Needed to Create Sperm

How women could make babies without men | Mail Online

We can create babies without men, claim scientists | Mail Online

I spoke about how Hindu society has sanctified women, because I am a hindu and I come from a hindu society. Maybe you did not have a similar upbringing. Are you a punjabi ?

I spoke about technology negating men's ability to play protector or food provider or even progenitor. You read that as I am spreading gun culture. Comprehension issues ? Inability to face facts ?

Take your pick.

I still see that your have avoided answering my rather simple and direct question. That too gives me an answer.

Are you from the South?or Bengal?

Take your pick.

Refusal? For what? Friendship? Going steady? Getting married?

I may be moving in different circles so my exposure and life experiences are skewed, but show me a guy who genuinely wants to be a friend first and not get into a woman's pants, and I'll show you either a gay or a liar.

So the refusal is indirectly a refusal for something that is going to (or meant to) eventually in the man's mind lead to sex.

Its all about sex. The power trip and frustration too are more often than not historically linked to sex in some form or the other. Either a childhood experience. Or one from adulthood as well.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...t-rapes-indian-men-women-3.html#ixzz2hn3yoOg5

Looking at this post ,I can tell about the type of crowd you hang out with.Whats your age?

Why do you ask? :omghaha:

I personally believe "he" is a lesbian chick.

Refrain from such insults.

South, Kerala.

South, Kerala.

Good.At least Extreme South(kerala,Tamil Nadu) has a lot more moral values compared to the North India these days. The youngsters of North India are total bunch of degenerates,perverts,thanks to the media influences. At least the older generation was not degenerate like the current ones.

Whenever such degeneracy become endemic on mass scale,nations go to terminal decline and come to their end in a matter of decades or are conquered by external forces. A good example was Roman Empire which fell to Barbarians,China-opium wars (when large part of chinese population was addicted to drugs). This is a process of 30-50 years. With in 10 years ,USA will collapse . You could read Igor Panarin on the weakening of society when moral values fall.

Talk to few dozens men and consider it for the .5 billion men in india...... Having said that its shameful that there are men in india who still blame women for a rape.....

Good.At least Extreme South(kerala,Tamil Nadu) has a lot more moral values compared to the North India these days. The youngsters of North India are total bunch of degenerates,perverts,thanks to the media influences. At least the older generation was not degenerate like the current ones.

Whenever such degeneracy become endemic on mass scale,nations go to terminal decline and come to their end in a matter of decades or are conquered by external forces. A good example was Roman Empire which fell to Barbarians,China-opium wars (when large part of chinese population was addicted to drugs). This is a process of 30-50 years. With in 10 years ,USA will collapse . You could read Igor Panarin on the weakening of society when moral values fall.

Sadly, you are absolutely correct.

The entire north belt have pretty much lost much of their value system and even the core Hindu belief systems. They neither understand Hinduism nor realize how much they have fallen.

I used to think North India were the custodians of Hindu knowledge, but reality is just the opposite. Which is why a genuine Hindu renaissance and revival is the need of the hour, if only to restore the value systems that once defined a Hindu.

Still there are pockets of knowledge and culture, but not sure how much longer they will survive. Its a basket case and I am not sure their economic development without the corresponding values system is such a good idea.

Sadly, you are absolutely correct.

The entire north belt have pretty much lost much of their value system and even the core Hindu belief systems. They neither understand Hinduism nor realize how much they have fallen.

I used to think North India were the custodians of Hindu knowledge, but reality is just the opposite. Which is why a genuine Hindu renaissance and revival is the need of the hour, if only to restore the value systems that once defined a Hindu.

Still there are pockets of knowledge and culture, but not sure how much longer they will survive. Its a basket case and I am not sure their economic development without the corresponding values system is such a good idea.

And we are waiting for Keralites to lead the Hindu revival?

Concentrate on keeping Saudi influence out of our ancient land first.

Much older .38.

You are student studying in Delhi?

I am a student studying in Pune.

Where are you from?

Bummer. @sankranti in pink lungis.

Oh well, I shall await your return. No fun hitting a chick when she's down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom