What's new

"Women are to blame for most rapes"; Indian men on women !

I did not say she is superior, you did.

Au contraire, it was you waxing eloquent on and on about women.

Using today's technology and cocktail of chemicals acting as an 'artificial sperm' it is now possible to trick a human egg into forming an embryo. No man is required.

Fascinating. Can you help me with links and references please. First I'm hearing of this Frankestein phenomenon. Hope you not referring to Dolly-ish cloning here?

Now give a man and a women a gun each. This balances out the inequality. What do you do now ?

The same what guys do. Tread carefully, and behave. If you take your gun out, you better be prepared to use it. The guy facing you surely would.

What you do not realize is that evolutionary ladder assisted by technology has now skewed in favor of the other gender. These are just facts. Deal with it.

You still need to back up your sci-fi asexual reproduction claims first.

The earlier evolutionary role as receptacle and food hunter and defend is not defunct. Deal with that.

I did not say that. In fact I argued the opposite. Man and woman both have their place. Sure both can try and cross over to the other side. But the primary roles are designed by biology and evolution. Neither side can fight that.

BTW you did not answer me if you would consider gang rape by a gay gang the same as a gang beating you up. This question is just as important.

I did reply to you. Maybe you did not listen.

It does not matter what I think or how many rivers of psychologically scarred tears of pain I release. The law of the land decides the gravity of the offence and the punishment. And the Indian Penal Code would have each under separate sections or sub-sections. Buggery/sodomy falling under "unnatural sexual acts" under the broader ambit of "aggravated sexual assault" which would then in turn still be under the wider umbrella of "assault and battery" or "half murder" (depending on nature of injury and weapons used).

OMG seriously ? Here you go...

Why Are So Many Chinese Men Impotent? Blame The Women Of Course. : You Offend Me You Offend My Family

I stand corrected, as per Chinese Medical Association 26 % of chinese men are impotent. 40% of of those above 40 are impotent.

About Rape,

Study: 1 in 4 men across parts of Asia admit to rape | Circa News

The percentages of men who admitted to rape varied by country. in China 23 %

There is a bigger world out there without the CPP. Blocking internet does not block the truth.

HaHaHa, some credible site, i could dig out hundred if not thousands such "hate sites" against India, how about let the sane readers to see who is making a fool of himself eh?
egE54SG.png
:rofl::rofl:

About Rape,

The percentages of men who admitted to rape varied by country. in China 23 %

There is a bigger world out there without the CPP. Blocking internet does not block the truth.

BS after BS, lies after lies, please have some self-respect like a "normal human" will do, take a hike:lol:

As India comes to term with public outrage in the Delhi and Mumbai gang rape cases, the UN recently released a study called ‘Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific’.

In the study, marital rape was by far the most common type of rape, followed by the rape of an intimate partner. Only, one in 10 men admitted raping a woman who was not their partner.
Have 25% Asian men actually raped women? - Read Health Related Blogs, Articles & News on Diseases & Conditions at Health.India.com

Au contraire, it was you waxing eloquent on and on about women.

Fascinating. Can you help me with links and references please. First I'm hearing of this Frankestein phenomenon. Hope you not referring to Dolly-ish cloning here?

The same what guys do. Tread carefully, and behave. If you take your gun out, you better be prepared to use it. The guy facing you surely would.

You still need to back up your sci-fi asexual reproduction claims first.

I did not say that. In fact I argued the opposite. Man and woman both have their place. Sure both can try and cross over to the other side. But the primary roles are designed by biology and evolution. Neither side can fight that.

I did reply to you. Maybe you did not listen.

It does not matter what I think or how many rivers of psychologically scarred tears of pain I release. The law of the land decides the gravity of the offence and the punishment. And the Indian Penal Code would have each under separate sections or sub-sections. Buggery/sodomy falling under "unnatural sexual acts" under the broader ambit of "aggravated sexual assault" which would then in turn still be under the wider umbrella of "assault and battery" or "half murder" (depending on nature of injury and weapons used).

Its strange that my simply stating facts sounds like waxing eloquent about women. It does tell us something about you and your insecurities.

Google is your friend. Use it to confirm what I have stated.

Boasting men will use guns and women will not is pathetic. In time of need both will use guns.

Technology has transcended biological limitations and evolution. You do not seem to understand this simple fact. You are still stuck in a primitive world where that was not true.

You did not reply to my actual question, which was, will you rate your gang rape as same as physical beating ?

You have attempted to avoid giving me a straight answer but have instead opted to show a red herring by tell me what the law says.

My simple question was what is YOUR opinion, not what the law says. Intellectual dishonest is a mark of cowards.

HaHaHa, some credible site, i could dig out hundred if not thousands such "hate sites" against India, how about let the sane readers to see who is making a fool of himself eh?
:rofl::rofl:

About Rape,

BS after BS, lies after lies, please have some self-respect like a "normal human" will do, take a hike:lol:

Have 25% Asian men actually raped women? - Read Health Related Blogs, Articles & News on Diseases & Conditions at Health.India.com

Studies that showed 26% of chinese men were impotent were by Chinese Medical Association :lol:

The one sanctioned by your CPP govt.

Truly, have some self respect. But that is too much to expect from Rapists and impotent men. Well 50% of of your kind anyway.

Here is another source talking about 23% of chinese being Rapists. Have some shame. :disagree:

http://news.nationalgeographic.co.in/news/2013/09/130914-rape-asia-pacific-un-men-violence-women/

Studies that showed 26% of chinese men were impotent were by Chinese Medical Association :lol:

Truly, have some self respect. But that is too much to expect from Rapists and impotent men. Well 50% of of your kind anyway.

Here is another source talking about 23% of chinese being Rapists. Have some shame. :disagree:

UN Study Looks at High Rate of Rape

LOL, Indian IQ. The UN report on 23% chinese admitted to rape includes marital rape. Do you know what that means? Do you even know marital rape is not criminalized in India? That means if a boyfriend or husband demand sex from him girlfriend/wife, it is not considered rape. Women are not protected.

If India were to criminalized it, 90% Indian men would be rapist. Just look at the violent type of rape in your country, they are mostly gang-raped, child rape.......Even eve-teasing is widespread in public area.

"Men were asked questions like:

Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?"

Download the complete report here, dumbass.
http://www.partners4prevention.org/about-prevention/research/men-and-violence-study

UN Study Looks at High Rate of Rape

My final conclusion will be you need a "doctor" bad:rofl: Chinese Medical Association sanctioned by Chinese government while they're doing business as usually in Beijing eh?:lol: "YOU ain't worth my breath anymore period"
S8itmVI.png

article

Now go for either a "dalits hunting or gang rape some 5yrs old" instead of shooting your baseless "indigenous curry venom" please:lol:

LOL, Indian IQ. The UN report on 23% chinese admitted to rape includes marital rape. Do you know what that means? Do you even know marital rape is not criminalized in India? That means if a boyfriend or husband demand sex from him girlfriend/wife, it is not considered rape. Women are not protected.

If India were to criminalized it, 90% Indian men would be rapist. Just look at the violent type of rape in your country, they are most gang-raped, child rape.......Even eve-teasing is widespread on public area.

"Men were asked questions like:

Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?"

Download the complete report here, dumbass.
The UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

LOL... you are actually defending Rape.

Typical chinese behavior. So you do admit 23% of Chinese are Rapist. That was the point all along.

My final conclusion will be you need a "doctor" bad:rofl: Chinese Medical Association sanctioned by Chinese government while they're doing business as usually in Beijing eh?:lol: "YOU ain't worth my breath anymore period"

article

Now go for either a "dalits hunting or gang rape some 5yrs old" instead of shooting your baseless "indigenous curry venom" please:lol:

Well those who are impotent are the one's how need a 'doctor'. The rest of the 23% chinese rapists should consult a psychiatrist. Now that is serious advice.

All your post does is confirm that the Body who showed 26% of chinese men are impotent have their office in Beijing.

Now kindly stop raping your women and be a bit more civilized. Its hard, but its doable.

Your breath stinks of dog testicle and urine soaked eggs, so really, not being worth your breath is HUGE relief. :sick: Most Indians would be happy to get rid of chinese breath.

LOL... you are actually defending Rape.

Typical chinese behavior. So you do admit 23% of Chinese are Rapist. That was the point all along.

You can't argue along a point without a defined parameter. Have you been to school?
Marital rape is not considered rape in many countries, including India. Since you're an Indian, applying your culture and law, this 23% are not rapist. Simple logical deduction.

You can't argue along a point without a defined parameter. Have you been to school?
Marital rape is not considered rape in many countries, including India. Since you're an Indian, applying your culture and law, this 23% are not rapist. Simple logical deduction.

There is nothing to argue. Just facts staring at your in the face.

The very report that your posted, says this,

25% of chinese (urban/rural) did their first rape when they were teenagers.

18% of chinese said they have considered suicide at some point in their lives.

You continue to defend Rape by your countrymen. That is the logical deduction.

There is nothing to argue. Just facts staring at your in the face.

The very report that your posted, says this,

25% of chinese (urban/rural) did their first rape when they were teenagers.

18% of chinese said they have considered suicide at some point in their lives.

You continue to defend Rape by your countrymen. That is the logical deduction.

Of course there is nothing to argue, you can't even follow simple logic. You can't even make a proper definition before debating.:omghaha:
Let me remind you Marital rape is not considered rape in many countries, including India. Since you're an Indian, doesn't Indian law/interpretation of law apply to you? :rofl:

And then it happened... Beating around the dead horse starts the moment it was proven that Chinese are equally placed when it comes to crime against women... and now its a case of Pot calling the cattle black. :sleep:

Its strange that my simply stating facts sounds like waxing eloquent about women. It does tell us something about you and your insecurities.

You were waxing eloquent about society, and civilization, and mothers and goddesses. I do not have to be insecure to look at a crime dispassionately without the irrelevant fluff you choose to dress it with from your soapbox.

Google is your friend. Use it to confirm what I have stated.

Translation - "I don't have a clue. So don't call me out and expose the crap I come up with."

Boasting men will use guns and women will not is pathetic. In time of need both will use guns.

The chances of men having guns is way more than women having guns in India. Your solution is just going to lead to many women getting shot to death. Either before or after getting raped.

Technology has transcended biological limitations and evolution. You do not seem to understand this simple fact. You are still stuck in a primitive world where that was not true.

Translation - "I can talk, but I cannot provide evidence when called out. So don't be so crude and unchivalrous as to call me out you primitive caveman."

You did not reply to my actual question, which was, will you rate your gang rape as same as physical beating ?

You have attempted to avoid giving me a straight answer but have instead opted to show a red herring by tell me what the law says.

My simple question was what is YOUR opinion, not what the law says. Intellectual dishonest is a mark of cowards.

I did answer you. It matters not what I think. A crime is committed. In any civilized country, law will take its course. Goddesses and fairies and the privates of mother earth's notwithstanding.

P.S. @sankranti are you a chick?

Last edited by a moderator:
You were waxing eloquent about society, and civilization, and mothers and goddesses. I do not have to be insecure to look at a crime dispassionately without the irrelevant fluff you choose to dress it with from your soapbox.

Translation - "I don't have a clue. So don't call me out and expose the crap I come up with."

The chances of men having guns is way more than women having guns in India. Your solution is just going to lead to many women getting shot to death. Either before or after getting raped.

Translation - "I can talk, but I cannot provide evidence when called out. So don't be so crude and unchivalrous as to call me out you primitive caveman."

I did answer you. It matters not what I think. A crime is committed. In any civilized country, law will take its course. Goddesses and fairies and the privates of mother earth's notwithstanding.

P.S. @sankranti are you a chick?

I just called Priyanka Gandhi a MILF......... so take a guess.

I spoke about how Hindu society has sanctified women, because I am a hindu and I come from a hindu society. Maybe you did not have a similar upbringing. Are you a punjabi ?

I spoke about technology negating men's ability to play protector or food provider or even progenitor. You read that as I am spreading gun culture. Comprehension issues ? Inability to face facts ?

Take your pick.

I still see that your have avoided answering my rather simple and direct question. That too gives me an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom