What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Why telling lie? he is in favor for hanging your favoirte opposition PPP bilawal bhutto is against it and will not pass this rule. Don't know why in your bughz you want PPP and PMLN to rule over us.

Stop telling lie just for some money

I am sick and tired of people like YOU,
you guys worship your leadership, there's no difference between PTi, pmln, ppp ---

Didn't you hear your Einstein PM, he didn't said that bilawal is against it --- He said we can't because of european union.

my views about pmln/ppp are very clear --- I don't want to repeat my ideology again & again. ( I doubt all those to be Muslims who criticize Islamic laws)

Ps: before criticizing others, first look into your own PTi, yours truly fawad Shireen opposes it too ---- first clear the mess in your own house --

Here is what is going to happen .............

A long lengthy case awaits this family, the victim has no eye witnesses, it will start from lower courts and by the time it goes to Supreme court the family would be forced to settle out of court. I haven't included the monetary cost that family will have to pay ..... weak prosecution, weak FIR and then Judges totally basing their judgement on not enough proof.

And here is what should happen .......... 200 women in india stabbed and killed a serial rapist / gangster and cut off his nunni ....... right in the court. That rapist / gangster was Akku Yadev.

" After the police arrested Yadav for his own protection, a bail hearing was scheduled for him on 13 August 2004 in India's Nagpur District Court. Word spread through the adjoining neighborhood that he would be released. The police planned to keep him in custody until everyone had calmed down and then release him. The bail hearing was supposed to take place miles away in the center of Nagpur. Hundreds of women marched from the slums to the courthouse carrying vegetable knives and chili powder, walked into the courtroom and took seats near the front. Yadav walked in and was confident and unrepentant. At about 2:30 to 3:00 PM, when Yadav appeared, he saw a woman he had raped. Yadav mocked her, called her a prostitute and said he would rape her again. The police laughed.[7] The woman started hitting him on the head with her footwear.[15] She told Yadav either she would kill him or he would have to kill her saying, "We can't both live on this Earth together. It's you or me."[16][7] Yadav was then lynched by the mob of 200–400 women who showed up.[7] He was stabbed at least 70 times, and chili powder and stones were thrown in his face. The chili powder was also thrown into the faces of police officers who guarded him. The police officers, overwhelmed and terrified, fled immediately.[7] One of his alleged victims also hacked off his penis. The lynching occurred in Nagpur District Court No. 7 on the marble floor of the courtroom.[7] As he was being lynched, Yadav was horrified and shouted: "Forgive me! I won't do it again!". The women passed their knives around and kept stabbing him; each woman agreed to stab Yadav at least once. His blood was on the floors and walls of the courtroom. "

"Five women were arrested immediately but released following demonstrations in the city. Every woman living in the local slum claimed responsibility for the lynching.[7] Usha Narayane was arrested and charged with murder, as were other women. A crowd of 400 women and more than 100 men and children gathered at the courthouse to support the women. The crowd said they would not move until the women were granted bail.[21] In 2012, Narayane was acquitted.[1] Twenty-one others, including six women, were also arrested and released due to lack of evidence.[22] A judge noted a lack of reliable witnesses to the lynching, including unreliable police statements, and cited Yadav's autopsy report, which showed alcohol in his system, as proof that he was receiving preferential treatment from police. "
Keeping our grudges and hate towards Indians aside for a moment, this is by far the best and satisfying account of events I have read in many years. I hope our people also gather this much courage for once..

you guys worship your leadership, there's no difference between PTi, pmln, ppp ---

Didn't you hear your Einstein PM, he didn't said that bilawal is against it --- He said we can't because of european union.

my views about pmln/ppp are very clear --- I don't want to repeat my ideology again & again. ( I doubt all those to be Muslims who criticize Islamic laws)

Ps: before criticizing others, first look into your own PTi, yours truly fawad Shireen opposes it too ---- first clear the mess in your own house --
Pakistan is sick and tired of ppl like you who just take 1 sentence. He did said he can not due to the clause of EU and dont pretend pakistan is number 1 country its filled with ppl like you who workshipped pmln and ppp in past still do.

2nd he said that he will go for another law. Which is fine also, previously it was nothing at all.

So what if fawad and shireen said othereise they are not leader and its democracy they have their point of view but they are not opposing it.

Pakistan is sick and tired of ppl like you who just take 1 sentence. He did said he can not due to the clause of EU and dont pretend pakistan is number 1 country its filled with ppl like you who workshipped pmln and ppp in past still do.

2nd he said that he will go for another law. Which is fine also, previously it was nothing at all.

So what if fawad and shireen said othereise they are not leader and its democracy they have their point of view but they are not opposing it.
Keep polishing imran khan shoes.
ppp, pmln, and your beloved PTi --- special place in hell is reserved for all of them.

All those who feel sick and tired, please make sure to visit your nearest hospital. These might be early signs of Corona. And those who are reserving special places in hell, please refrain from doing so, since no-one including you have the authorization to do so. Please be calm and have a civil discussion.

Here is what is going to happen .............

A long lengthy case awaits this family, the victim has no eye witnesses, it will start from lower courts and by the time it goes to Supreme court the family would be forced to settle out of court. I haven't included the monetary cost that family will have to pay ..... weak prosecution, weak FIR and then Judges totally basing their judgement on not enough proof.

And here is what should happen .......... 200 women in india stabbed and killed a serial rapist / gangster and cut off his nunni ....... right in the court. That rapist / gangster was Akku Yadev.

" After the police arrested Yadav for his own protection, a bail hearing was scheduled for him on 13 August 2004 in India's Nagpur District Court. Word spread through the adjoining neighborhood that he would be released. The police planned to keep him in custody until everyone had calmed down and then release him. The bail hearing was supposed to take place miles away in the center of Nagpur. Hundreds of women marched from the slums to the courthouse carrying vegetable knives and chili powder, walked into the courtroom and took seats near the front. Yadav walked in and was confident and unrepentant. At about 2:30 to 3:00 PM, when Yadav appeared, he saw a woman he had raped. Yadav mocked her, called her a prostitute and said he would rape her again. The police laughed.[7] The woman started hitting him on the head with her footwear.[15] She told Yadav either she would kill him or he would have to kill her saying, "We can't both live on this Earth together. It's you or me."[16][7] Yadav was then lynched by the mob of 200–400 women who showed up.[7] He was stabbed at least 70 times, and chili powder and stones were thrown in his face. The chili powder was also thrown into the faces of police officers who guarded him. The police officers, overwhelmed and terrified, fled immediately.[7] One of his alleged victims also hacked off his penis. The lynching occurred in Nagpur District Court No. 7 on the marble floor of the courtroom.[7] As he was being lynched, Yadav was horrified and shouted: "Forgive me! I won't do it again!". The women passed their knives around and kept stabbing him; each woman agreed to stab Yadav at least once. His blood was on the floors and walls of the courtroom. "

"Five women were arrested immediately but released following demonstrations in the city. Every woman living in the local slum claimed responsibility for the lynching.[7] Usha Narayane was arrested and charged with murder, as were other women. A crowd of 400 women and more than 100 men and children gathered at the courthouse to support the women. The crowd said they would not move until the women were granted bail.[21] In 2012, Narayane was acquitted.[1] Twenty-one others, including six women, were also arrested and released due to lack of evidence.[22] A judge noted a lack of reliable witnesses to the lynching, including unreliable police statements, and cited Yadav's autopsy report, which showed alcohol in his system, as proof that he was receiving preferential treatment from police. "

I salute these women. Good work.

It seems public demonstrations and pressure is the only way to get the action we need, for now. Alhamdulilah Pakistan will has our army behind us.

Shame that in India justice is so elusive.

Shameful. Even disabled women are not safe.

Last edited:

Janab, I understand your anger. We are all upset, however Imran Khan is not the problem.

These N, PPP, Aurat March types are the ones defending the criminals.

PTI is also tabling the bill for hanging, but the above mentioned groups have already said they will resist, much to the adoration of the West.

It is a fight between progressive forces and regressive forces, and PTI is an ally of ours in this fight.

Janab, I understand your anger. We are all upset, however Imran Khan is not the problem.

These N, PPP, Aurat March types are the ones defending the criminals.

PTI is also tabling the bill for hanging, but the above mentioned groups have already said they will resist, much to the adoration of the West.

It is a fight between progressive forces and regressive forces, and PTI is an ally of ours in this fight.
Janab! all those attached with this corrupt system are a problem --- if Mr Khan is helpless in front of this system (including his own party members), he must resign and start a movement -- I will stand by him, promise!

Today again I was hearing that a father raped her girl for six months --- Ab kya kahun meyn, I think I should take little break from media.

Ppp senators like sheereen rehman openly ridiculed Islamic punishments in senate today
If I remember (correct me if wrong), Benazir also did the same, PPP is anti Islam.

People take these things very lightly, they should better know that such mocking/ridiculing takes one out of fold of Islam and one even doesn't realizes this.

Janab! all those attached with this corrupt system are a problem --- if Mr Khan is helpless in front of this system (including his own party members), he must resign and start a movement -- I will stand by him, promise!

Today again I was hearing that a father raped her girl for six months --- Ab kya kahun meyn, I think I should take little break from media.

I feel like Imran Khan will dissolve the NA and Senate. Maybe the judiciary too, and a complete overhaul of the policd is needed.

We need some kind of transitional government led by army and filled with technocrats, ofcourse IK should still be PM.

The chief goal should be cleansing this country of corruption and a free hand should be given to them to accomplish their goals and carry out trials/punishments.

Anything short of this will lead to anarchy and violent revolution in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom