What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

I feel like Imran Khan will dissolve the NA and Senate. Maybe the judiciary too, and a complete overhaul of the policd is needed.

We need some kind of transitional government led by army and filled with technocrats, ofcourse IK should still be PM.

The chief goal should be cleansing this country of corruption and a free hand should be given to them to accomplish their goals and carry out trials/punishments.

Anything short of this will lead to anarchy and violent revolution in Pakistan.
as the mandalorian say... "This is the way"

Janab! all those attached with this corrupt system are a problem --- if Mr Khan is helpless in front of this system (including his own party members), he must resign and start a movement -- I will stand by him, promise!
You think if IK resign today and start movement and just because you will stand by him will make him win movement? how many years will it take? what will be the future? how many rapes will be committed by that time? Lahore didn't vote for IK either to make him win even they knew nawaz was corrupt. Same goes for PPP in sindh so what make you think imran khan resign and your stand with the movement will make any difference?

or you live in fantasy where you think you know every thing and other are blind?

You think if IK resign today and start movement and just because you will stand by him will make him win movement? how many years will it take? what will be the future? how many rapes will be committed by that time? Lahore didn't vote for IK either to make him win even they knew nawaz was corrupt. Same goes for PPP in sindh so what make you think imran khan resign and your stand with the movement will make any difference?

or you live in fantasy where you think you know every thing and other are blind?
and you think vote will bring revolution in this country, wait, let me laugh ..... :lol:

and you think vote will bring revolution in this country, wait, let me laugh ..... :lol:
He is from Karachi. Don't laugh at him.

Everyone knew this man was only saying random things for votes. The blame solely lies upon the Muslims for putting him in office.

If I remember (correct me if wrong), Benazir also did the same, PPP is anti Islam.

People take these things very lightly, they should better know that such mocking/ridiculing takes one out of fold of Islam and one even doesn't realizes this.

I think ppp know very well what they are doing when they redicule islam

Its time for their supporters to make a choice

Dr Shahid Masood in his program revealed a horrible thing, not sure if one should believe it or not so take it with a pinch of salt.

the lady on phone with authorities told them that she is stranded on the road with kids, she is out of fuel and even doesn't have money for the fuel so she needs 1000 rs fuel. After the ordeal of rape before leaving the rapists left a 1000 rs note to her for fuel, how did they knew about it?

let that settle down, it sent a chill down my spine
Fareeha has been saying the same.

@AZ1 @shah_123

Dear Pakistani brothers, may I advise us to tone down the friction a bit and discuss these issues as friends and allies?

We all have the same goals in mind. I myself see the good in both your posts.

The corrupt nizam must go, in sha Allah Pakistani people will force that change. Imran Khan and Army will push the writ of the people of Pakistan.

We will create a better Pakistan. If we have to get our hands bloody, confiscate properties, and hunt down fugitives in the West, we will do what it takes.

Zainab, Marwah, Ring Road Victim, and others, they deserve this. We will fight in their names, for their honor, for the tears shed by their families, and the love of Allah swt and Rasoolullah saws.

as the mandalorian say... "This is the way"

Great show, looking forward to the new season. Baby Yoda is so cute @ziaulislam :enjoy:

Last edited:
There's nothing we can do in this world that will overcome the victim's lifelong trauma. But we should pursue the harshest punishment of hirabah.

Given the severity of the crime, and the lust and plunder of wolves in mens clothing, death penalty, to all those found guilty, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

As Justice for my daughters and sisters, nothing less will do. Apologies.

We got rid of ppp and pmln for good. He exposed everyone and yet he is standing and making changes whatever in his power to do so. Only bughz Imran and those who been slave for years by PPP and PMLN and don't want to see any bit of change in the country can accuse him without knowing the system.

119560785_170481128060895_8077923452212163117_o.jpg

By the way, if you are against Imran khan and his every action why you need him to run the movement lol and why you think he is the right person for such movement? You can run your own and see where it leads u.

What you think guys ....Abid Ali is alive or already dead ? .... And why no relative of the victim on media .... why so much secrecy ..

Not only rapists but corrupted elites must be hanged and casterated too. Where are people on the streets seeking punishments for gross corruptions ? Rape is more sensational than gross corruptions which ruin millions' lives. Isn't it ?

By the way, if you are against Imran khan and his every action why you need him to run the movement lol and why you think he is the right person for such movement? You can run your own and see where it leads u.
Ab meri bateyn tumharay sar ke upar sey guzar rahi hain toa meyn kya karun --

Back
Top Bottom