What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

This is highly likely.
See,

1 If 1st and 2nd authority had said No to her help, Logically She must have called some of her relatives right after that. But in my understanding The Second Respondent on call assured her that she can be provided with Petrol from nearby.

2 She waited. No one from Relatives reached her because she was thinking Petrol is coming So why bother to disturb those she was coming from. or to those she is going to.

3 Even when these culprits were scouting her, She was waiting for person to bring Petrol. When They reached her and started threatened her, She could not dial call to some of her relatives, with this in mind, Firtly culprits approached her with identity of Petrol bringing personnels.

Your theory is highly plausible. But one question, the culprits weren’t rookies. Clearly this was not their first time. They knew exactly what to do.

Already started.

You know, my father was the one who was offered Saudi nationality because of his friendship with someone who had quota for foreigners... I am talking about late 90s.

He came back just for the love of motherland after spending half of his life in KSA.

Opened a poultry farm.. grabbed by a feudal..
2 of 4 shops.. gone... the people rented the property never vacated and we had to sell them at 1/4th the price to take "something" after 10 years of fighting in courts.
1 plot.. snatched by a MQM parliamentarian..

All happened within 2 years of his final landing.. We bought a villa in Karachi.. that too.. the neighborhood told us that a family had broken into the villa and started living in it. lol If it was not for the SSP living on the same street, we would have lost it.

And this I am telling you when I had someone very close in Army Air Defence.. We had fights.. I was about to be kidnapped and then of course Pakistan Rangers had to take action (because we had links). We could have fought more.. we didn't because my parents thought in all this fight, the children might lose the track.

So anyone who thinks we haven't fought for the rights.. he is mistaken.. It's just that I don't want to fight now.
Now I understand why folks from Karachi feel so OK and comfortable even in the toughest US neighborhoods!!! Looks like not carrying weapons and not being to ready to take down a couple of folks any time of the day is not an option while living in Karachi...

Your theory is highly plausible. But one question, the culprits weren’t rookies. Clearly this was not their first time. They knew exactly what to do.
From my experience of Riding motorcycle in Pakistan, Petrol Pumps is great place for the crimials who operate at night.

Especially they throw spikes on road So whoever travels night must have to reach them on the road they are operating..
There is one pump i remember in Lahore Pekhewal Mor bear Science College, Total pump, This incident forced me to think how my motorcycle used to get punctured at at road near the pump.
2 times are favourite crimials One is night and Secodn is Raining season.

This also reminds me of those several times i had to call someone at midnight or wait in rain due to punctured Tyre near this pump.

From my experience of Riding motorcycle in Pakistan, Petrol Pumps is great place for the crimials who operate at night.

Especially they throw spikes on road So whoever travels night must have to reach them on the road they are operating..
There is one pump i remember in Lahore Pekhewal Mor bear Science College, Total pump, This incident forced me to think how my motorcycle used to get punctured at at road near the pump.
2 times are favourite crimials One is night and Secodn is Raining season.

This also reminds me of those several times i had to call someone at midnight or wait in rain due to punctured Tyre near this pump.

World is small. I once use to live in a walking distance to Total pump. Anyway this petrol pump is on a way to Moon market and this area remains very busy even late in night,

I'm from Faisalabad, we still have some squatters sitting on some lands near our village, which is close by. We are sure they are kidnappers and ransomers, but alas they are heavily armed and police is even afraid of them. The cases for those lands are still going through courts and getting delayed after decades.

At height of insurgency against TTP, there was one training center (always locked masjid/madrassa) set up by TTP in faisalabad residential area where locals had suspicion that terrorists were using to carry out bomb blasts. Residents contacted police many times and were told not to exaggerate and make up stories.

Then one day that place was destroyed in a controlled demolition by terrorists.

When I hear such stories, I am really shocked how weak writ of state is in Pakistan, and it seems police and judiciary are directly responsible for most of these issues.

It is not even that all police are corrupt, but there are bad eggs among them who collude with criminals, theives, kidnappers, etc.

After 1924 however, with the advent of modern nation-states, there has been a constant struggle to establish a legitimate Muslim political order in Muslim-populated regions. Korea or Japan they are not populated Muslim countries, and unlike Muslims they never in world rulers politics and muslim dominated countires are at the center of this struggle are a set of issues: Islam’s relationship to the state, state’s relationship to Islam, and role of religion in public life.
Democracy, in its contemporary perception, can be divided into liberal and religious democracy. The former, because of some issues related to it(we tried in pakistan since 72 years and it is not working), which directly or indirectly negate the creator's absolute authority on his creation in terms of leadership, governance, political freedom, etc. is not encouraged by Islamic law. Islamic Law, according to the provisions of some verses from the holy Qur’an encourages democracy but not liberal democracy like that of the
western world. The religious democracy that can go with our modern time and solve many contemporary problems of the Muslim world is the model which was introduced by late Ayatollah Imam Khomeini after the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran. The Iranian religious democracy, in general, is based on an instrumental and methodological view towards democracy. The main claim in religious democracy is to establish a government based on majority religious values because It believes that democracy is stable only when reaches out of political borders to become an inner part of individual and social life; you are living in a Muslims majority country, right or in Japan or Korea or Singapore ?This would happen in Islamic societies only when democracy is rooted in Islamic traditions and customs. In other words observing the cultural situation and realities in Islamic societies, the best and most stable democracy is religious democracy.
and only solution to these rapist are View attachment 669681

Great post brother, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

This guy was suspended from TV for 3 months by supreme Court during zainab case for making ludicrous claims about the case where his source was a forwarded what's app message

I still think he is correct about N and PPP roles in connection to mafias of pedophiles and other criminals. They are being protected, we can see even in this case.

He simply did not have proof on him and Zardari, Nawaz went after him for this reason to silence him.

If you watch his program, he is usually correct because he has many insider sources.

Does this in any way mean that there will be no death penalty for rapists?

First bill will be tabled for castration, then the next bill will be for hanging.

Our Western-backed NGOs opose desth penalty and they have support of US and EU countries.

Just heard the PM saying that he wishes for public hanging but not possible due to pressure from european union. ---- that's very typical of Pakistani rulers, they fear european union more than ALLAH swt's.

These are our women and children, EU can go to Hell...

We don't need anyone's permission. We really should get on the streets, we will see what anyone will say.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the legal way (FIR) falls short then there are few other ways to go through:
1. A campaign on social media spread through family and friends. Offline, this could attract a sit-in, a rally and NGO's.
2. Letters written to Civil and Military establishments for action. A letter addressed to all - bottom to top in Civil admin. Letters sent to Military HQs.
3. Un-armed Self defence
4. Armed weapon for defence
5. Hiring personal protection - the defensive technique
6. "Black water" method - an offensive technique with out of box thinking. Hire attorneys to drown his family in different legal cases, private detectives to get information on weak points which can create blackmailing scenario if/when required and in extreme cases, guns for hire to harass. Reflecting the threat back on the aggressor.

No one is saying she didn't get rape. Ofcourse she was raped.
But was that really a rape and she just got caught in a situation or was that some personal enmity and she is trying to hide something.

I think you are ignoring what she and her children are living through right now. She is half dead already what can she possibly be hiding?

If the legal way (FIR) falls short then there are few other ways to go through:
1. A campaign on social media spread through family and friends. Offline, this could attract a sit-in, a rally and NGO's.
2. Letters written to Civil and Military establishments for action. A letter addressed to all - bottom to top in Civil admin. Letters sent to Military HQs.
3. Un-armed Self defence
4. Armed weapon for defence
5. Hiring personal protection - the defensive technique
6. "Black water" method - an offensive technique with out of box thinking. Hire attorneys to drown his family in different legal cases, private detectives to get information on weak points which can create blackmailing scenario if/when required and in extreme cases, guns for hire to harass. Reflecting the threat back on the aggressor.

Gali ka launda hy I wonder why this girl's family is so scared of him .......... firearm display karna aik bat hy chalana doosri. 2 thapar lagain gy akal thikany a jy gi, have seen plenty of these hormone high kids acting macho, jitni jaldi in ki jawani josh marti utni jaldi utar b jati hy.

All Pakistan license for arms is banned for the time being, you cannot even carry a dagger / knife that exceeds 4" length. Even a smaller one can land you in trouble.

I'm from Faisalabad, we still have some squatters sitting on some lands near our village, which is close by. We are sure they are kidnappers and ransomers, but alas they are heavily armed and police is even afraid of them. The cases for those lands are still going through courts and getting delayed after decades.

At height of insurgency against TTP, there was one training center (always locked masjid/madrassa) set up by TTP in faisalabad residential area where locals had suspicion that terrorists were using to carry out bomb blasts. Residents contacted police many times and were told not to exaggerate and make up stories.

Then one day that place was destroyed in a controlled demolition by terrorists.

When I hear such stories, I am really shocked how weak writ of state is in Pakistan, and it seems police and judiciary are directly responsible for most of these issues.

It is not even that all police are corrupt, but there are bad eggs among them who collude with criminals, theives, kidnappers, etc.
Shocking , but lots of such stories in Pakistan. You are talking about Faisalabad, here in Islamabad we see this issue. It not going away so easy

One advice.. don't buy any property while you are not in the country.

Once you come back, you can buy so much that you can control. One big property is better than 10 small ones.
Land registry and Patwarism is a killer ... there are hundreds of stories of people in ME , they bought the land for their final destination and all lost due to this land mafia ... where police and judiciary all involve.

Gali ka launda hy I wonder why this girl's family is so scared of him .......... firearm display karna aik bat hy chalana doosri. 2 thapar lagain gy akal thikany a jy gi, have seen plenty of these hormone high kids acting macho, jitni jaldi in ki jawani josh marti utni jaldi utar b jati hy.

All Pakistan license for arms is banned for the time being, you cannot even carry a dagger / knife that exceeds 4" length. Even a smaller one can land you in trouble.
Somebody capable should help this girl and her family nevertheless. Perhaps this family does not have armed guys supporting it.

After listening Farisha Idress in Powerplay ................. It's police who did that ..... listen 1000 rupee story ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom