What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

I am not concerned what they believe.. I am concerned what kind of breed we have in our institutions..
If authorities couldn't provide protection in the last 4 years, it's easy to assume that they will not be able to do anything in the next 40 years. By that time, the poor girl can lose her dignity, life and family.. everything.

Is this case perfect for taking the law into our own hands?
Yea, but that's just a step better than leaving Pakistan. These animals have infested the system, so the system (e.g., the police as an institution, the courts as an institution, etc) are against us. If these guys want to rob your home, they'll just find a way to eliminate you first.

The solution here is for us to take control of the system, and then eliminate the corrupt. This will mean getting the sincere in power (they're there, but they don't believe in their own agency nor do they take the threat seriously enough), changing the laws, and then purging.

If you're a real threat to them, they won't let you win via elections. There's ample proof here with IK/PTI. So, there must by necessity be an extra-legal/exceptional imposing here (e.g., one faction in the system breaking away from the corrupt, siding with us, and then turning on the corrupt).

Imagine, how many Fatimas are going through this shit because they don't have access to social media.

This case seems to be related to an educated girl... they way she wrote her story. What about those who live in small towns and villages? They don't come forward to report even rapes. Because they know, they don't want the rapists to repeat..

Shame on all of us..

All institutions have failed us. Police, FIA, cybercrime all of them. I think its times we need a women task force. Or atleast women included in higher up rankings.
I know for sure even after this, that girl fatima will be scared for her life because she knows, our insitutions are weak. May Allah swt keep her in his protection. Allah swt kay siwa koi naheen bai.

bhai, please re start your immigration process, i know the process is a painful task. Liken apni betiyon par reham karo. I know, koi jaga safe naheen hai,but it saddens me to say that our own country is not safe AND to get justice is even more difficult. When the ground realiy starts to become better, then come back. Filhaal its all talks.

`

Bro, it's just one case of a girl who have the means of posting it to social media.

In last four years, I don't think the family would have missed anything to get protection.

The FIR is there for the last 4 years.. no action is taken.

I mean can you imagine that this guy has the courage to send a voice note even after knowing that the whole Pakistan is now tweeting about him?
I realized the FIR part.

This girl should try to obtain a firearm, or somebody in her family should try to. She should be willing to press the trigger (God forbid).

She should also raise her voice on Pakistan Citizen Portal - if she haven't already.

If the pathetic system cannot provide justice than better to be prepared for any eventuality in personal capacity.

Yeah because This is my positive assesment considering the Police is not involved.

so you are saying, the second helpline guilded her to a petrol pump. And the culprits were working at the petrol pump

Yea, but that's just a step better than leaving Pakistan. These animals have infested the system, so the system (e.g., the police as an institution, the courts as an institution, etc) are against us. If these guys want to rob your home, they'll just find a way to eliminate you first.

The solution here is for us to take control of the system, and then eliminate the corrupt. This will mean getting the sincere in power (they're there, but they don't believe in their own agency nor do they take the threat seriously enough), changing the laws, and then purging.

If you're a real threat to them, they won't let you win via elections. There's ample proof here with IK/PTI. So, there must by necessity be an extra-legal/exceptional imposing here (e.g., one faction in the system breaking away from the corrupt, siding with us, and then turning on the corrupt).
1 - Good society + Good LEAs (and laws) = extremely good place to live your life
2 - ***** up society but Good LEAs = Livable place
3 - ***** up LEAs but good society = Livable place
4 - ***** up society and ***** LEAs = uninhabitable place

Guess where do we stand currently.

I realized the FIR part.

This girl should try to obtain a firearm, or somebody in her family should try to. She should be willing to press the trigger (God forbid).

She should also raise her voice on Pakistan Citizen Portal - if she haven't already.

If the pathetic system cannot provide justice than better to be prepared for any eventuality in personal capacity.
If i were in her place,
I would have agreed to sleep with him for a night.But... Call him to a location of my comfort, prepare in advance, and then give him a surprise with a beautiful knife cutting his Tomy. Taddaa

If i were in her place,
I would have agreed to sleep with him for a night.But... Call him to a location of my comfort, prepare in advance, and then give him a surprise with a beautiful knife cutting his Tomy. Taddaa

All our lives, our parents tell us to ignore such advances, if you ignore they will get bored and leave. Dont reply to them, dont look at them,Don’t hurt their ego, you may escape the assualt.
This is what we are taught. Ask any father, he will tell you that atleast once he’d given this advice to his daughter.

us girls are never taught to be brave. This kind of brave, i wish we were.

so you are saying, the second helpline guilded her to a petrol pump. And the culprits were working at the petrol pump
This is highly likely.
See,

1 If 1st and 2nd authority had said No to her help, Logically She must have called some of her relatives right after that. But in my understanding The Second Respondent on call assured her that she can be provided with Petrol from nearby.

2 She waited. No one from Relatives reached her because she was thinking Petrol is coming So why bother to disturb those she was coming from. or to those she is going to.

3 Even when these culprits were scouting her, She was waiting for person to bring Petrol. When They reached her and started threatened her, She could not dial call to some of her relatives, with this in mind, Firtly culprits approached her with identity of Petrol bringing personnels.

If i were in her place,
This is RISKY move unless the girl knows how to fight in physical capacity.

She should try to obtain a firearm and learn how to shoot ASAP.

This is RISKY move unless the girl knows how to fight in physical capacity.

She should try to obtain a firearm and learn how to shoot ASAP.
Risky but pleasuring. Watching Tomy flying.
I would go to cut and make him Eat his Tomy. Served the purpose.

*Prepare in Advance (Means i have some good men in my backup, ready to bang in case things go wrong)

Already started.

You know, my father was the one who was offered Saudi nationality because of his friendship with someone who had quota for foreigners... I am talking about late 90s.

He came back just for the love of motherland after spending half of his life in KSA.

Opened a poultry farm.. grabbed by a feudal..
2 of 4 shops.. gone... the people rented the property never vacated and we had to sell them at 1/4th the price to take "something" after 10 years of fighting in courts.
1 plot.. snatched by a MQM parliamentarian..

All happened within 2 years of his final landing.. We bought a villa in Karachi.. that too.. the neighborhood told us that a family had broken into the villa and started living in it. lol If it was not for the SSP living on the same street, we would have lost it.

And this I am telling you when I had someone very close in Army Air Defence.. We had fights.. I was about to be kidnapped and then of course Pakistan Rangers had to take action (because we had links). We could have fought more.. we didn't because my parents thought in all this fight, the children might lose the track.

So anyone who thinks we haven't fought for the rights.. he is mistaken.. It's just that I don't want to fight now.
You are highly Experienced mate :enjoy:
These are the things i am considering to face in near future.

Already started.

You know, my father was the one who was offered Saudi nationality because of his friendship with someone who had quota for foreigners... I am talking about late 90s.

He came back just for the love of motherland after spending half of his life in KSA.

Opened a poultry farm.. grabbed by a feudal..
2 of 4 shops.. gone... the people rented the property never vacated and we had to sell them at 1/4th the price to take "something" after 10 years of fighting in courts.
1 plot.. snatched by a MQM parliamentarian..

All happened within 2 years of his final landing.. We bought a villa in Karachi.. that too.. the neighborhood told us that a family had broken into the villa and started living in it. lol If it was not for the SSP living on the same street, we would have lost it.

And this I am telling you when I had someone very close in Army Air Defence.. We had fights.. I was about to be kidnapped and then of course Pakistan Rangers had to take action (because we had links). We could have fought more.. we didn't because my parents thought in all this fight, the children might lose the track.

So anyone who thinks we haven't fought for the rights.. he is mistaken.. It's just that I don't want to fight now.

my goodness. The turmoil you all went through. I am gald you all made it somehow. the almost kidnappig must have left some scars. Why did you still want to come back?

But imagine for those people who din’t have any connections. Their lands or houses taken away from them. Life and future generation ruined.

Saudis were offering citizinship at that time.My grandfather too was offered nationality late 70s at that time. He declined saying “its all desert”. (Ya Khudaya, at this point i want to go back to that desert)

You are highly Experienced mate :enjoy:
These are the things i am considering to face in near future.
One advice.. don't buy any property while you are not in the country.

Once you come back, you can buy so much that you can control. One big property is better than 10 small ones.

Back
Top Bottom