What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Lattest Understanding of Crime:

In my understanding>
1 She called for help Petrol. First responder directed to another helpline.

2 Someone on Second Helpline directed the lady about nearest petrol pump and gave her the number. Or forwarded her mobile number to petrol pump.

3 Petrol pump personnel contacted her and asked for the query. She gave the location. (If Abid and Co are workers of petrol pump), they scouted the car. They were supposed to be good humans and bringing the petrol. But...
They came prepared They knew No One will come Because they are the Help and because for the Authorities She Was Helped

The rest is nightmare.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PakSword

Lattest Understanding of Crime:

In my understanding>
1 She called for help Petrol. First responder directed to another helpline.

2 Someone on Second Helpline directed the lady about nearest petrol pump and gave her the number. Or forwarded her mobile number to petrol pump.

3 Petrol pump personnel contacted her and asked for the query. She gave the location. (If Abid and Co are workers of petrol pump), they scouted the car. They were supposed to be good humans and bringing the petrol. But...
They came prepared They knew No One will come Because they are the Help and because for the Authorities She Was Helped

The rest is nightmare.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PakSword
Oh dear... This is assuming the Petrol Pump revelation is true...

You think so?

Read all his messages sent to the girl. He threatened to rape her infront of her father, then killl her entire family, then kill the family who supported her.

why kind of nation are we breeding here? The elites and their children use their power without any accountability. This hasto stop.
It's a nation that doesn't fear God. It fears literally everything else, but not God. The actions speak much, much louder than words.

@Hiraa

as a result of social engineering (via european Ngos) under the patronage of our ruling elite, the social fabric of our society has been destroyed successfully--- men+ women, all are out of control -- Some wear sick cloths and some make sick comments -- (welcome to the age of Dajjal).

I agree with you. Yehi shuru se sharia law and islamic laws hotay to yeh haal na hota.

It's a nation that doesn't fear God. It fears literally everything else, but not God. The actions speak much, much louder than words.
And they all learned it from from the top. They saw politcians , people with power get away with everytime. They grew up with kay koi kisi tarhan ka sawal jawab naheen hoga. They say qayamat bohot door hai abhi, baad main dekhi jayegi. They belive this.

Read all his messages sent to the girl. He threatened to rape her infront of her father, then killl her entire family, then kill the family who supported her.

why kind of nation are we breeding here? The elites and their children use their power without any accountability. This hasto stop.
Listen to the latest voice note he sent to the girl after she posted on social media to wake up the authorities.

I can't paste it here as it has some serious swearing..

View attachment 669826

View attachment 669827

I think more than the rapists, it's police officers of the area who should be casterated. Lanat aisay nizaam aur police pe. lanat!!

Thats what happens when you hire people without merit and through safarish... haram zaday sharif bradars and a lot of other politicians should be hanged, sent to gallows.

Just heard the PM saying that he wishes for public hanging but not possible due to pressure from european union. ---- that's very typical of Pakistani rulers, they fear european union more than ALLAH swt's.
Koi haal naheen hain. Allah swt ke zawal se darne ke bajay, EU will close its trade se dar lagta hai.

Listen to the latest voice note he sent to the girl after she posted on social media to wake up the authorities.

I can't paste it here as it has some serious swearing..

i dont want to hear it. I cant listen to a child acting like a man and threatning to use his power to rape someone. I hope cybercrime listens to it and takes an action.

And they all learned it from from the top. They saw politcians , people with power get away with everytime. They grew up with kay koi kisi tarhan ka sawal jawab naheen hoga. They say qayamat bohot door hai abhi, baad main dekhi jayegi. They belive this.
I am not concerned what they believe.. I am concerned what kind of breed we have in our institutions..
If authorities couldn't provide protection in the last 4 years, it's easy to assume that they will not be able to do anything in the next 40 years. By that time, the poor girl can lose her dignity, life and family.. everything.

Is this case perfect for taking the law into our own hands?

I am not concerned what they believe.. I am concerned what kind of breed we have in our institutions..
If authorities couldn't provide protection in the last 4 years, it's easy to assume that they will not be able to do anything in the next 40 years. By that time, the poor girl can lose her dignity, life and family.. everything.

Is this case perfect for taking the law into our own hands?
Yes, she should try to obtain a firearm ASAP.

`
The girl should raise this matter on Pakistan Citizen Portal and request protection.

She have sufficient evidence to consider FIR lodged on the man giving such threats.
Bro, it's just one case of a girl who have the means of posting it to social media.

In last four years, I don't think the family would have missed anything to get protection.

The FIR is there for the last 4 years.. no action is taken.

I mean can you imagine that this guy has the courage to send a voice note even after knowing that the whole Pakistan is now tweeting about him?

i dont want to hear it. I cant listen to a child acting like a man and threatning to use his power to rape someone. I hope cybercrime listens to it and takes an action.
Imagine, how many Fatimas are going through this shit because they don't have access to social media.

This case seems to be related to an educated girl... they way she wrote her story. What about those who live in small towns and villages? They don't come forward to report even rapes. Because they know, they don't want the rapists to repeat..

Shame on all of us..

Back
Top Bottom