What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

Judges and lawyers who allowed the scum bag rapist to be freed from the 2013 conviction should have this rapist visit their homes and rape their wives and daughters.

Whole system is rotten to the core and needs a comprehensive clean
Wow now your suggesting rape for a rape? 😩😩

Yes, read the same. they always leave before the police arrives. someone is leaking information.
It's obvious they are not rookie criminals and they already have a crime record and previously gang rape cases registered against them. Such professional criminals always have the support of bad cops that's why the corrupt system freed them .
The police is just making stories that they ran away , actually police don't want to arrest them because they feel scared once in custody they will expose bad cops in the department. Probably now they are going to kill them in fake encounter to hide and protect themselves.

It's obvious they are not rookie criminals and they already have a crime record and previously gang rape cases registered against them. Such professional criminals always have the support of bad cops that's why the corrupt system freed them .
The police is just making stories that they ran away , actually police don't want to arrest them because they feel scared once in custody they will expose bad cops in the department. Probably now they are going to kill them in fake encounter to hide and protect themselves.
May be police use this gang for highway robbery and later they pay commission to police officers. Now all those bhatta khoor police officers scared ......

All those calling for public hanging,
Shireen Mazari & Fawad Chaudhry
Ķ
DNA matched.. so there's no reason to doubt that he is not the one.

A more important task is to find his links, and who informed him about the location... and how he got away earlier and kept doing all these acts for many years..
Has the culprit been nabbed?i have just now read on dawn that the suspect has been identified and the police are after him and his accomplice.
Without catching him how could authorities say that his DNA has been matched with the clues on the site...pakistan doesnt have DNA data of its citizens

Has the culprit been nabbed?i have just now read on dawn that the suspect has been identified and the police are after him and his accomplice.
Without catching him how could authorities say that his DNA has been matched with the clues on the site...pakistan doesnt have DNA data of its citizens
The samples were collected from blood on the car. I believe woman's clothes were also sent to the lab.

re bold: somebody confirm this.

The samples were collected from blood on the car. I believe woman's clothes were also sent to the lab.

re bold: somebody confirm this.
His record was already there since 2013.

I also feel the same. Encounter is more likely.

:o: ( questionable journalist but i read this earlier) @PakSword

Wrong.... Legal system can easily be avoid, but there will be no corruptable judges, refutable proofs, gullible Juries or turnable witnesses in Allah's court.

You missed my point entirely. I get yours.

plz dont go down the toheen e adalat track, iss aik cheez ho yeh sirf serious laite hain.
waise wat to do with that pig who recently released the killer in baluchistan on grounds of no evidence (abhe woh banda jo maraa gaya tha woh police saay tha). even a blind man could see the evidence but the pig couldn't.
again sb gand kay peechay u will find them. u name any shit, u will see them there as damn main characters. To be honest ab aisa lagta hai jaise mujrim phir bhee theek hai, pigs arent. and this tells how pathetic these pigs are, for mugrim to look less evil.
kuch nahin badlay ga, unless pigs are corrected first.

We need to rebuild the justice system from ground up. Bring Qazi and Jirga system to Pakistan. Imran Khan used to talk about it for many years, it is the need of the hour.

FIA should be watching every move police make like an eagle. All officers, operators should be watched.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom