What's new

Woman mercilessly thrashed in Rajasthan's Nagaur district, Forced to say Jai Shree Ram.

@Sinopakfriend you see these people are blinded by their hate they'll go to extent to defend crimes of their fellow sangis

Ah, my Pak Brother,

I do understand. And respect your sentiment.

Can we cure madness with reason alone?

We can keep showing the mirror...but self imposed blindness is a self inflicted wound...

When looked through our Shared Humanity then such are disturbing developments. I fear it is only going to grow, feeding off itself.

You know the tragedy in all of this is.. they will be killing their own...their kin... just because they have different faith or caste.
For an outsider it would be impossible to judge who is hindu or who is muslim... they are the same ethnic group. Just a slow motion tragedy...

On the other end there are also good people in india who do see what is happening and want to do something about it.

All I just want to request to you and other Paks to avoid posting anything that is dehumanising. If indians want to dehumanise each other or Kashmiris it is their choice, their burden...the indians believe in karma you know!

You are most welcome to share the beautiful pictures of yoga gurus, yogiz and of course, your favourite, Mr. Modi. All in good heartedness!

Now off you go and do what you do best... Stonning the....

SPF

filthy cowards filming it keeping their faces hidden.
these culprits are maligning the name of lord Ram doing this.
the state administration, meanwhile, will be oblivious as ever.
pro-hindutva idiots will defend it by giving some preposterous shyte (congress-aaptard-sickular-intellectual etc etc) in the name of arguments and facts.
well, what can we expect from the ppl who can afford their daal chawal by doing this BS.

This is precisely what I wanted. The internet should be flooded with your hatred so that scum like you advertise yourself properly. I don't like it when you get to pretend that you are "Nationalist" or whatever nonsense that you pretend to put lipstick on a pig. I like it when you expose your real selves so that people can read what you really think.

Well done, please continue.
his first question was whats wrong ?
and u trying to reason with that person.

Men beat up and force woman to chant ‘Allah’ and ‘Ram’, journalists hide ‘Allah’ part

http://www.opindia.com/2017/06/men-...nt-allah-and-ram-journalists-hide-allah-part/
who invited these masked nitwits to do this "work" ?
and it seems any news from any source which are not in line with these scum are termed prestitutes while arnub "the spokesperson" for some party is hailed as "mainstream media".

Last edited:
http://www.opindia.com/2017/06/men-...nt-allah-and-ram-journalists-hide-allah-part/

The link contains the full video.

You can clearly see these thugs beating her mercilessly asking her to shout allah..Allah...Allah

As usual the secular Jihadis of India have cut that part and show only the Ram apart. I guess that's how the secular thing works in India now a days.
That is the shameful part of our media, while I do not support any violence but they tried to give this a communal color. We do not know the truth so far.

Shame on India , Ram and Hanuman must be cursing Indians for these cruel acts.

According to hindu mythology ram was very peaceful and merciful person how could his followers become such evil and cruel creature obsessed with ram and his slave pet monkey.

Last edited:
This is wrong news.
She was first asked to chant Allah and then Shri Ram.
Somehow they manipulated the video and its spreading wrong info now.

This is precisely what I wanted. The internet should be flooded with your hatred so that scum like you advertise yourself properly. I don't like it when you get to pretend that you are "Nationalist" or whatever nonsense that you pretend to put lipstick on a pig. I like it when you expose your real selves so that people can read what you really think.

Well done, please continue.

The funny part is sanghis are now trying to give it a twist and saying that thugs were actually forcing the poor lady to first chant Allah and then Jai Shree Ram.

Why the hell they would force her to name Allah and Ram? Was she an atheist or something? :rofl:

It is clear that she was saying Allah Allah out of fear because that is the God she knows.

And those thugs then said "Kaun Alla". Jai Shree Ram bol.

These sanghis are not even giving an excuse that makes sense even to themselves.

The funny part is sanghis are now trying to give it a twist and saying that thugs were actually forcing the poor lady to first chant Allah and then Jai Shree Ram.

Why the hell they would force her to name Allah and Ram? Was she an atheist or something? :rofl:

It is clear that she was saying Allah Allah out of fear because that is the God she knows.

And those thugs then said "Kaun Alla". Jai Shree Ram bol.

These sanghis are not even giving an excuse that makes sense even to themselves.

They have always been pathetic at making excuses. Who else except the most gullible will believe their reasoning on anything - from demonetization to cow mata to raiding secular media personalities?

Trouble is, in a country with low education, the number of such gullible people runs into hundreds of millions.

They beat her to say Allah - No issues

The so called secular media and seculars edited the video, removed the Allah part and showed the rest of it to trash Hindus. Well done, plan successful.

aik aur aa gaya.

They forced a "muslim" lady to say Allah. And then they forced her again to Jai shree ram too. :lol:

Does this even make any sense to sanghis too. What is the explanation? That lady was an atheist and these guys were forcing God of different religions on her? Allah, Ram, Jesus etc etc. :rofl:

They beat her to say Allah - No issues

The so called secular media and seculars edited the video, removed the Allah part and showed the rest of it to trash Hindus. Well done, plan successful.
Why would they beat her to speak Arabic? The hindu extremists are trashing hindus while behaving like this,No one else:rolleyes:

Instead of marking all your Pakistani friends, mark it to Sanghis on PDF. Let them defend their fellow goons, so that we can all see their moral bankruptcy. That would serve some actual purpose.
TO what end?

When Sanghis are NOT involved why will Sanghis defend their fellow goons?

I am better off defending gaurakshaks than folks asking people to chant names of Allah and Ram. :coffee:

It did not make sense to blame Hindus for rape of a run and debate for 2 months.
When it was revealed that the rapists of the nun were Muslims from Bangladesh, the church went quiet, the media went quiet, the Hindu hating bodies went quiet and the nun was taken away from India.

Does it make sense? :cheesy:

We all know how politics work in India. Only on PDF these matters get so many threads. In India, people know the truth and no one gives crap.

Okay :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom