What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

This guy needs his head checked. This is not how gentlemen behave, over petty traffic offenses.
@PanzerKiel It is the same civic apparently :lol:
:lol:

Nice catch

BTW, Your username reminds me of old days when I used to play GTA Vice city, and type a cheat ‘PANZER’, by which a tank spawns for me

The worst quality of this nation is to misuse the power and force their non existent authority over law.

“Mein colonel ki biwi hon”, So what ?

Colonel hai, Koi Bani e Pakistan nai hai...

Grade 17 Army Officer ho ya Civil, Both are “Servants” of this country, Not abba dada...

Instead, She could have politely requested.

The uniforms in my family never do such things, As i have witnessed on multiple occasions, As they believe in respecting the law and not taking their ranks over their senses or heads...
vesa Col ko pata ha ka ..ya uski bevi ha ?

@PanzerKiel It is the same civic apparently :lol:
:lol:

Nice catch

BTW, Your username reminds me of old days when I used to play GTA Vice city, and type a cheat ‘PANZER’, by which a tank spawns for me
Her husband had faced disciplinary action in 2018... he was posted at FF Cen and was posted out.. and now this.. aa bail mujay mar.

Col sbs career waa destroyed by his & his wife’s stupidity to say the least.

Anchor Imran Khan on his YouTube channel says Gen Bajwa taken action against the Col... Not sure how accurate it is often times these media people exaggerate on their YouTube channels for views.

Her husband had faced disciplinary action in 2018... he was posted at FF Cen and was posted out.. and now this.. aa bail mujay mar.

Col sbs career waa destroyed by his & his wife’s stupidity to say the least.
Agar ap bhi wardi walay ho to bhai shadi na karna :lol::lol:

You are right. I'd expect the same moral and ethical values to not assume anything when it comes to political and civilian officer/figure, especially against nawaz and zardari since neither you or me are in a position to determine if the allegations against them are true or not. I honestly agree with you.
As a matter of principle yes there shouldn't be any difference between military and civilians.... As citizens of the country both are equal in the eyes of law.... and those who break it, should be punished as per law.... regardless of the nature of the work they do.....
But having said that its completely unfair to compare an unknown lady or military officer or for that matter a civil servant or common folks to those political elites who have ruled the country for decades, generation after generation..... the fruits of which...us as a nation are enjoying to this date.... who have been charged by dozens of allegations and cases each....numerous inquires, investigations etc held ....with suffice data available for public to make an educated opinion regarding them.... but no matter what, its useless to prove anything against these powerful elite.... for obvious reasons and the nature of crimes....which in most cases is white color and unlike a roadside scuffle.... yet if one is not proven to be guilty ....he is innocent regardless what convictions and opinion we hold for that person....
Now the names you have mentioned ....one of them is a convicted criminal ... that two by supreme court of Pakistan.... so he does not fall under the pretext of allegations.... he is convicted ...case closed....
On the other hand zardari is fighting his cases...so yes we cannot determine if the allegations against him are true or not.....although enough investigative material against him....but that doesn't put you or me in a position to determine if they are wrong or right..... thats for the courts to decide!

@PanzerKiel @Blacklight. Sir ji, col sb also went viral once upon a time or am I mistaken?
You mean she is the wife of the same officer?

I remember once a boy in karachi said to cops i am son of Dictrict assembly's chairman in balochistan and that event made place in news. Now let's see whether this event would reach the news or not, if not then why ???

Look Relax Dude. They are women. They are privileged. They would use Women Card and can Go away with it. They can also get bail easily bcz of being women. Nothing wrong here until and unless it was a Male Officer
Seriously nothing wrong here?

I was talking about the general attitude towards the military of the normal people.

I respect them, appreciate them but that doesnt make them above others was the point i was trying to reach. Its unacceptable this women thinks she can downgrade others just because she has military ties.
Let us be clear she was abusing an Army JCO so this is her arrogance so please do not make it Army versus others

I agree, and in my view if she is correct, the Army needs to engage in damage control and ask the Colonel to tender a public apology.

Hi,

The Colonel needs to tender his resignation---otherwise General Bajwa needs to fire him.

This women created this drama with the permission of her husband---.

This attitude does not come just like that---. The Colonel must have allowed it in the past for her to do this---.

If someone from your family murders (supposedly) someone .....Should you be hanged for his crime.... simply because he is your family?

Hi,

Well she is openly threatening on the basis of her husband's rank---and hurling vulgar profanities---.

In the US---she would have been hit with batons and body slammed on the road by the cops if she was lucky---plain and simple---.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom