What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

We will pay ten millions to you to get shot on borders and your kids will live with the pain of not having you with them for their entire life... you are super idiot money don’t buy you life... they fighting for your kids happiness... yeah woman is wrong and her husband will pay the price.. I don’t know how talented that officer is.. his stupid wife has just destroyed his life... anger is stupid thing which can destroy your whole successes in matter of seconds..I hope he will survive sin of his wife..
I think the officer won’t be affected.

If the lady had called his husband on phone actually and then this shit happened, Then the officer would have faced harsh consequences but not in this case.

However, The lady can face some civil law consequences in place...

BTW, @DESERT FIGHTER , Is PA constitution public ? If Yes, Where can I read the laws ? What is it called ?

I have heard that it is such strict, That the JCO’s and NCO’s who are not much of Commissioned Officers, Have to become as such just to avoid consequences.

Means, The strictness is such that even the worst have to become law abiding...

We will pay ten millions to you to get shot on borders and your kids will live with the pain of not having you with them for their entire life... you are super idiot money don’t buy you life... they fighting for your kids happiness... yeah woman is wrong and her husband will pay the price.. I don’t know how talented that officer is.. his stupid wife has just destroyed his life... anger is stupid thing which can destroy your whole successes in matter of seconds..I hope he will survive sin of his wife..

When war starts, dont need to pay me anything sir.

There is no shame to say that neither people implementing law nor the the general public respects laws. I am from financial sector and just today my colleague told me that no one was wearing masks or social distancing was there in registrar office, when he asked about that issue the registrar behavior was teasing. I have no shame to say that in Pakistan some times you have to take law in your hands otherwise people cannot survive here. No one is wearing masks where I live despite strict Govt regulations yet police is not forcing any body. Some one like me looks just like a fool wearing a mask. Ground realities are bitter.

Brother no disrespect to yourself I am born in the same land but raised here and can see the difference between how laws are enforced in this country and back home. You see here stopping at the red light is taken for a granted even no one is around to check but they will stop and obey the traffic rules. Back home crossing the red light is considered bravo and they are always in hurry for nothing. If every one is flaunting the law then law means nothing worth the paper written on but it doesn't means its acceptable as its the problem of enforcing the law.
I feel sorry for that officer who have got the authority to enforce the law but he is incapable of enforcing the law of the land due to the corrupt system thanks to which he may end up in trouble from his bosses for doing his job. That brazen lady was telling him he will loose his uniform and knowing well she is on camera really deserves a week inside and no questions asked and each day of her inside should be shown on live telly and then lets see who misbehaves again. On one hand we want to change Pakistan for the better and get rid of the corruption and how are we going to do that if we don't follow the laws.

Assumptions..... you are making a lot of assumptions..... "can you imagine... must not have been" .... all of these are assumptions..... like you I am also disgusted by the lady's behavior..... and wants her to be punished fairly as per law.... but neither you or me are in position to determine if any of it is true or not....until facts and findings are brought out...
No one wants to look the other way as her stupidity has put the entire institution to be badmouthed along with her uniformed husband.. Heck you can check the remarks on this very page...." Zameeno pay Qabzay"

You are right. I'd expect the same moral and ethical values to not assume anything when it comes to political and civilian officer/figure, especially against nawaz and zardari since neither you or me are in a position to determine if the allegations against them are true or not. I honestly agree with you.

The same Colonel I am being told was involved in some incident in 2018 also. So she didn't reacted on her own. This crap needs to be stopped and Army needs to take very strict action.

I think the officer won’t be affected.

If the lady had called his husband on phone actually and then this shit happened, Then the officer would have faced harsh consequences but not in this case.

However, The lady can face some civil law consequences in place...

BTW, @DESERT FIGHTER , Is PA constitution public ? If Yes, Where can I read the laws ? What is it called ?

I have heard that it is such strict, That the JCO’s and NCO’s who are not much of Commissioned Officers, Have to become as such just to avoid consequences.

Means, The strictness is such that even the worst have to become law abiding...

http://pja.gov.pk/system/files/Army Act 1952.pdf

http://nasirlawsite.com/laws/paa1952.htm

They are all same, was passing through Chaklala Scheme III, 2 years ago, guards at check points shouted like dogs, “jaldi chal, jaldi chal”. Our army is not the same anymore they are badtameez and arrogant and treat civilians like dogs.

When war starts, dont need to pay me anything sir.
You waiting for war and they are already fighting for your survial.. yesterday 7 of them died on the line of duty.. go and offer trillions to their kids and bear their families pain for one night. Don't talk shit bro. They deserve little respect.. woman is wrong there is no justification..but you insulting them for some thousands. It is unbearable

You waiting for war and they are already fighting for your survial.. yesterday 7 of them died on the line of duty.. go and offer trillions to their kids and bear their families pain for one night. Don't talk shit bro. They deserve little respect.. woman is wrong there is no justification..but you insulting them for some thousands. It is unbearable

I was talking about the general attitude towards the military of the normal people.

I respect them, appreciate them but that doesnt make them above others was the point i was trying to reach. Its unacceptable this women thinks she can downgrade others just because she has military ties.

The same Colonel I am being told was involved in some incident in 2018 also. So she didn't reacted on her own. This crap needs to be stopped and Army needs to take very strict action.
I have video of him too but i donot know how to add video or pic from mobile

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom