What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

Abhi to tumhay dekh kar Auzubillah parh raha hoon :D
Mere band hone ka waqt hoa jata hai phir to :lol::lol:

“Min Ashytan AlRajeem”

:devil:

I think PA will want to know, more than us. :D

Lt.Col Sahab is in for a nasty ride!
Poor man, That is why I don’t trust ladies...

Ek bat batao, Aise sir par charh jati hain ke bas...

Canteen stores department, officers can buy a vehicle on instalments.
That’s new to me, Thanks.

What options do we have ? Should they be new or second hand as well ?

I know an officer, Car lover, Has some cars (not expensive ones though, just some old model corollas and Civics).

Wow. Then we are blamed if we point to the law within the law.
If an Army Colonel wife can behave like this, imagine what the Generals wives could be like.

She should be put in to prison, and her husband should be court martial if he try to interfere.
Oh boy, how many laws she has broken in 10 mins!!
How this behaviour is allowed to continued, why she was not arrested immediately by the Police!!

1st thing which is suspicious about her claim she is not doing like it which mostly ladies/ wife children or relatives of high authority or ranking do " just a fone call to her husband/father / relative " then everyone one check point Slute her/him so she was not genion on claim. But if her claim turn to be true then poor boy of video maker will taste what just he did mostly my fellows angry on me but it is reality.

Army officers are paid Servants of the State. They dont hold a higher position than any of us. If theyre fighting, were paying their salaries.
We will pay ten millions to you to get shot on borders and your kids will live with the pain of not having you with them for their entire life... you are super idiot money don’t buy you life... they fighting for your kids happiness... yeah woman is wrong and her husband will pay the price.. I don’t know how talented that officer is.. his stupid wife has just destroyed his life... anger is stupid thing which can destroy your whole successes in matter of seconds..I hope he will survive sin of his wife..

People were mocking Indian caste system here and in this video wife of colonel was calling subedaar very rudely "subdaar kn hota hai us ki maa ki aankh" I see no difference between this and caste system same culture same behaviour

S
Sadly there are lots of paindoos who become civ/mil officers(afsars) and then act like whole of Pakistan is their pind.

A lot of army officers are often harrassed by similar paindoo zameendars
Strongly disagree here in Pakistan mostly law followed by the paindos not elite citizens of well literated cities just open your eyes and notice near high rankings for sure they mostly act as above law not paindos.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom