What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

Wow. Then we are blamed if we point to the law within the law.
If an Army Colonel wife can behave like this, imagine what the Generals wives could be like.

She should be put in to prison, and her husband should be court martial if he try to interfere.
Oh boy, how many laws she has broken in 10 mins!!
How this behaviour is allowed to continued, why she was not arrested immediately by the Police!!

main aik colonel ki biwi, aur yeh aik hawaldar? mujay kesay rook sakta hy?

AND WHATS THE RANK OF COLONELS WIFE?

attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

a women like that is shame for this colonel dude, ?

he should either change his profession or his wife..

If an Army Colonel wife can behave like this, imagine what the Generals wives could be like.

She should be put in to prison, and her husband should be court martial if he try to interfere.
How this behaviour is allowed to continued, why she was not arrested immediately by the Police!!

I bet her uncle's brother's friend's mamu ka bachpan ka doost ka bro retired from army in 1980s at major rank is now somehow her husband.

Having gone through all 7pages of this thread, I'm appalled at the mindset of some people, and the language they have used. Can't we discuss anything in a civilized manner? Is being crude such an achievement?
Like this madam was civilised.
Some people only understand one language.
I only spoke her language and did u see the video and her language ?

Having gone through all 7pages of this thread, I'm appalled at the mindset of some people, and the language they have used. Can't we discuss anything in a civilized manner? Is being crude such an achievement?

Aren't you the same person who was mocking Islam yesterday ? and wanted to Run naked around the house ?

pakistanis lack grooming whether educated or uneducated. same pakistanis when go abroad in UK or USA they wont mind standing in long queues but over here every one is a pharoah. even pharoahs like musharraf and shahbaz sharif stand in line at "gora's darbar". but iss say zada insult shyd nahi ke ja sakti. the officer should apologize to the same police officers and must show maturity.

Aren't you the same person who was mocking Islam yesterday ? and wanted to Run naked around the house ?
No I did not mock Islam, and you need to stop quoting things out of context, as an excuse for your behavior.

Like this madam was civilised.
Some people only understand one language.
I only spoke her language and did u see the video and her language ?
Yes I did see the video. You can still make your point, without stooping to her level.

No I did not mock Islam, and you need to stop quoting things out of context, as an excuse for your behavior.

Yes I did see the video. You can still make your point, without stooping to her level.

Ouch, seems like the grapes are bitter here :D
Don't worry we are capable of judging who mocks Islam and who doesn't , just like everyone else does ..
As for my behavior , I don't need excuse for anything I say what I think is right :)
I still say the same thing , that lady should proceed with taking off the uniform , a lot of people think they can do it actually but don't do it .. As a women she should understand basic manners to talk to a person, let alone someone who is doing the duty . So For me, Mocking someone who mock others is a humanity service which I do for free on PDF :)

If this happened in the US it's a possibility she would have been shot.

Reason being when your stopped you are to remain in your vehicle at all times, unless directed by the officer to get out with hands in certain position and everything clearly visible.

The way she got out, an officer would consider it a threat to his/her safety and pull out the gun, and the law gives the officer full right to do it. The way she's acting would be considered erratic, which would have given her the privilege of a bullet in her gand.

We've seen people running away being shot by police.

SEND THE COLONEL ALONG WITH HIS ENDANGERED SPECIE WIFE, FOR 1 MONTH TO Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district..TILL HER ESTROGEN LEVEL COMES BACK TO ZERO.

my salute to this women
WHO,S NOT COLONEL,S WIFE.

Army officer wife or what " Duo taggay ki aurat". true definition of ghatiya aurat. Colonel wife or what....pathetic, cheapster. Really sad to see this.

By the way who is the Pak Army Colonel??

Don't worry we are capable of judging who mocks Islam and who doesn't , just like everyone else does ..
As for my behavior , I don't need excuse for anything I say what I think is right :)
I still say the same thing , that lady should proceed with taking off the uniform , a lot of people think they can do it actually but don't do it .. As a women she should understand basic manners to talk to a person, let alone someone who is doing the duty . So For me, Mocking someone who mock others is a humanity service which I do for free on PDF :)
Poor deflections never helped anyone.

Bhaijan,

Unnecessary fight, He is a good one...

ویسے یہ کرنل نشان حیدر کا مستحق ہے جس نے اتنے عرصے سے اتنا خطرناک مورچہ تن تنہا سنبھالا ہوا ہے:rofl::rofl:

translate - this colonel deserve medal of honor as he is fighting in this trench alone since long time .

Back
Top Bottom