What's new

Withdrawal of Chinese troops in Gogra and Hot Springs complete, Pangong next

200.gif
Have you heard about something called "B52" nuclear bomber hovering over South china sea/Taiwan ?

What you say is right but key of that doesn't lie in beurocrate reforms. It lies in correct long term economic policies. I think foundation of same is laid down.

There is a DIRECT co-relation between FREEDOM and ECONOMIC PROSPERITY of the citizens.

Basic rule of economic prosperity is that there should be FREEDOM to do economic activity.

Bureaucracy is the greatest hurdle to Freedom. They are the mother of all evil.

Take it for granted that if there is no business happening, its ONLY because there is no freedom to make it happen.

I bet you never heard H-6K venture into pacific and near Guam.
is Chinese Army moving back in northern hills of India news is true? That is the power of "B52" Nuclear bomber. Action speaks rather than the language itself.

Withdrawal of Chinese troops in Gogra and Hot Springs complete, Pangong next

Press Trust of India

• New Delhi
  • UPDATED: July 9, 2020 19:29 IST

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) on Thursday completed moving back its troops from the face-off sites in Gogra and Hot Springs in eastern Ladakh in line with the understanding reached with the Indian Army, and the two sides are set to hold high-level military talks to further de-escalate tension in the region, senior officials said.

They said both sides have completed creation of a buffer zone of three kilometres in the three friction points of Galwan Valley, Gogra and Hot Springs as part of a temporary measure aimed at reducing the possibility of any confrontation.

On Thursday, the PLA has totally pulled back its troops from Gogra (patrolling point 17), and with this, both sides have implemented the first phase of disengagement to avoid any friction, the people cited above said.

They said the entire focus now shifts to Pangong Tso area where there has been thinning out of troops from Finger area 4. India has been insisting that China must withdraw its forces from areas between Finger 4 and 8.

They said the fourth round of corps commander-level talks between the two side are likely to take place in the next two-three days.

The two armies will also carry out a joint verification in the next few days to assess the implementation of the disengagement process.

The formal disengagement process began on Monday morning after a nearly two-hour telephonic conversation between National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Sunday.

In the talks, the two sides agreed on an expeditious withdrawal of troops from all the standoff points to bring back peace and tranquillity in the region. Doval and Wang are Special Representatives for the boundary talks.

Following the talks, a mutual disengagement process began in Galwan Valley, Hot Springs, Gogra and Finger areas in Pangong Tso.

Military sources said Indian Army will continue to maintain its aggressive posturing along the Line of Actual Control till the Chinese side cuts down on its significant build up in its rear bases.

Both sides have brought in thousands of additional troops and weaponry including tanks and artillery guns to their rear bases as part of a mega build up following the face-off that began on May 5.

As per the decisions arrived at corps commander-level talks on June 30, the two sides would create a minimum buffer zone of three kilometre in most of the areas where they were locked in a standoff.

The Indian and Chinese armies are locked in the bitter standoff in multiple locations in eastern Ladakh for the last eight weeks. The tension escalated manifold after the Galwan Valley clash in which 20 Indian Army personnel were killed.

Both sides have held several rounds of diplomatic and military talks in the last few weeks to ease tension in the region. However, there was no visible sign of any end to the standoff till Sunday evening.

On June 30, the Indian and Chinese armies held the third round of Lt General-level talks during which both sides agreed on an "expeditious, phased and step wise" de-escalation as a "priority" to end the standoff.

The first round of the Lt General talks was held on June 6 during which both sides finalised an agreement to disengage gradually from all the standoff points beginning with Galwan Valley.

However, the situation deteriorated following the Galwan Valley clashes as the two sides significantly bolstered their deployments in most areas along the LAC.

Tensions had escalated in eastern Ladakh around two months back after around 250 Chinese and Indian soldiers were engaged in a violent face-off on May 5 and 6. The incident in Pangong Tso was followed by a similar incident in north Sikkim on May 9.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...t-springs-complete-sources-1698771-2020-07-09

Can someone confirm this?

Have you heard about something called "B52" nuclear bomber hovering over South china sea/Taiwan ?
This is funny. There is always 1 universal trait that I see common in Indian posters n their stooges here on pdf.

That when a country has a capability or advantage, they always assumes other countries do not have the same. Something like Hitler expected goring to bomb the hell out of Britain- all the while not expecting to be bombed back.

LAC is not a border. u r picturing it as such.

i repeat: the LAC is not a border. do u even know what 'LAC" stands for? LAC is subject to constant shifting- the stronger party takes all, the weaker 1 loses(n resorts to telling lies on the internet)

LAC is not border... china just want grab more and more land.... so new claims, keep disputes alive...

This is funny. There is always 1 universal trait that I see common in Indian posters n their stooges here on pdf.

That when a country has a capability or advantage, they always assumes other countries do not have the same. Something like Hitler expected goring to bomb the hell out of Britain- all the while not expecting to be bombed back.
I can feel the fear here. that is what a Nuclear Bomber over hovering does.

LAC is not border... china just want grab more and more land.... so new claims, keep disputes alive...

chinese think it can keep using salami slice it used in congress era, Modi effectively put that to stop in Bhutan and now in Ladakh, as per my info. only thing chinese gained from all of this is lost of face around the world.
Pla thinks it can use strategy of coercion without fighting a proper battle by throwing its numbers well that didnt work India came with numbers and tech to match. Pla might try something similar before winters sets in. Wait for round 2

It was the same mistake Nehru made , so now India has decided that if we cant be friends then let us be enemies who respect each other.

I think its clear that the Chinese government has nothing but derision and contempt for India and its military.

Nehru did the right thing for India: being extremely aggressive and grabbing China's land. His mistake was not being strong enough to keep it.

I think its clear that the Chinese government has nothing but derision and contempt for India and its military.

Nehru did the right thing for India: being extremely aggressive and grabbing China's land. His mistake was not being strong enough to keep it.

What the chinese govt. thinks is not my problem , its their problem.

India knows how to protect and advance its interest.

chinese think it can keep using salami slice it used in congress era, Modi effectively put that to stop in Bhutan and now in Ladakh, as per my info. only thing chinese gained from all of this is lost of face around the world.
Pla thinks it can use strategy of coercion without fighting a proper battle by throwing its numbers well that didnt work India came with numbers and tech to match. Pla might try something similar before winters sets in. Wait for round 2

Oh please don't talk about Congress, BJP thing... not interested in those debate... thanks to BJP for the fuel price...

I don't know whether India will go for GB or not but one thing is very sure. If India goes for GB, China will not dare to interfere. . If GB is done, it will be the e d of CPEC and loss of multi bn USD going in water for china.
If India goes for GB, China will resist but if India hold GB, Pak will be in Economic soup as CPEC is not China's invest rather it is Pak's loan...

Back
Top Bottom