What's new

With Snipers, Radars, NSG Commandos Reach Kashmir For Anti-Terror Ops

Refute it scientifically. Although it wasn't published in a peer reviewed journal, the university staff have found "traces" of gold using gas chromatography. Also, it's a lost battle in your case if you want to go with sheer number of publications and citations of Pakistani scholars against India's. I rest my case there. Unless you want to go back to mudslinging, I can do that all day !

Withdrawal of Pakistani troops is the first pre-cursor for any progress. Unless that happens, you can cry as hard as you want.
refuted:
Holy cow! Junagadh Agricultural University scientists find gold in Gir ...
we aren't crying an inch but you are..all that governer-ruler and killing of your troops proves it..

Yeah.. You Pakis exemplify what's intelligence in the world. Keep dreaming.

That ain't happening until your troops retract to your borders from the current LOC, which is again not going to happen.. SO kiss goodbye to the dreams of any referendum :wave::wave:

that process will begin when your terrorist occupying state start first, and that aint happening because terrorist state knows the outcome.

Refute it scientifically. Although it wasn't published in a peer reviewed journal, the university staff have found "traces" of gold using gas chromatography. Also, it's a lost battle in your case if you want to go with sheer number of publications and citations of Pakistani scholars against India's. I rest my case there. Unless you want to go back to mudslinging, I can do that all day !

Withdrawal of Pakistani troops is the first pre-cursor for any progress. Unless that happens, you can cry as hard as you want.
check out your article#370 from your constitution which doesn't says anything of Kashmir being a part of india rather it has given Kashmir a different status..

check out your article#370 from your constitution which doesn't says anything of Kashmir being a part of india rather it has given Kashmir a different status..

Call it whatever you want. Kashmir is an integral part of India. We don't need visas to go there like you :whistle::whistle:

refuted:
Holy cow! Junagadh Agricultural University scientists find gold in Gir ...
we aren't crying an inch but you are..all that governer-ruler and killing of your troops proves it..

TF ?? Been to a school? I can copy n paste links for the article. You basically put a link up for something that I accepted. That's not refuting. Get some English lessons mate !

that process will begin when your terrorist occupying state start first, and that aint happening because terrorist state knows the outcome.

Uh!? Well.. You're the guys crying at UN at every opportunity. Not us.
You're the ones asking for dialogue on Kashmir. Not us.
You're the one urging third-party intervention in the dispute. Not us.

We're enjoying watching your state in desperation.

your genocide Kashmiris called yourself as innocent, is there a rule justice and human right only terrorist hinduvata people and this your slum Indian democracy, human life especially minorities life has no value, and you created Kashmir issue, according to the UN Charter withdraw your OCCUPIED TERRORIST MATA ARMY form Kashmir @pannipaiyan :blah::blah::blah:

You and I know Indian Army have both their feet entrenched deep in Kashmir and they're going nowhere.
We'll soon start flooding the area with people from other parts of the country. Kinda like what China did to Tibet. That will surely quell the chant for "FREEDOM" :azn::azn:

You and I know Indian Army have both their feet entrenched deep in Kashmir and they're going nowhere.
We'll soon start flooding the area with people from other parts of the country. Kinda like what China did to Tibet. That will surely quell the chant for "FREEDOM" :azn::azn:
AND YES WE KNOW THAT YOUR TERRORIST INDIAN ARMY IS NOT GOING ANY WHERE FROM BECAUSE YOUR RELIGION/ COUNTRY BELIEVE IN DECEPTION AND LIES MUON MEIN RAM RAM BAGHAL MEIN CHORRI, BECAUSE YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY NTO BELIEVE IN HUMANITY AND DON'T RELATE TIBET AND KASHMIR AS SIMILAR ISSUE READ THE HISTORY FIRST THAN BARK HERE, CHINESE NEVER FLOODED TIBET WITH CHINESE RACE, IN INDIA HAS 13 FREEDOM STRUGGLE GOGING ON , BECAUSE OF INDIA'S BARBARIC ACTIONS AND HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATIONS IN KASHMIR AND OTHER PARTS IN INDIA SOONER OR LATER INDIA WILL DISINTEGRATED INTO PIECES, MARK MY WORD @pannipaiyan ;):):enjoy:

hmmm dulusional much. actually you are the one went to UN crying.....and then old habbit lie and deceive, we are just trying to remind you, but habitual liar keeps on running from his own words.

Our side kashmir is in peace and they are happy, its you who needs to send 700K jawans to kill innocent Kashmiris to fool yourself that, its yours.

Call it whatever you want. Kashmir is an integral part of India. We don't need visas to go there like you :whistle::whistle:

TF ?? Been to a school? I can copy n paste links for the article. You basically put a link up for something that I accepted. That's not refuting. Get some English lessons mate !

if you can post the links than just post,don't give me lectures on english..my english is clear enough to represent my point..
don't embarrass yourself further..

if you can post the links than just post,don't give me lectures on english..my english is clear enough to represent my point..
don't embarrass yourself further..

You're the one in embarrassment. I just asked you about how Pakistan compares to India in terms of research, since you posted the "Gau muthar" article. Top IT consultancies like IBM, Google and Microsoft all have their R&D based in India. What does Pakistan have?

The most important do they have enough food so they can't starve and go stealing

I love the way the situation has changed over the past several decades, and the common Indians' view about Kashmir and Kashmiris

--- Kashmiris are with India, they worked with Indian Military to foil a major attack by Pakistani commandos.

--- There is no uprising in Kashmir.. Few Kashmiri leaders are on Pakistani payroll.. There is an involvement of Pakistani terrorists killing military people in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

--- There are few Kashmiris who have sold themselves cheap to the Pakistani propaganda.. nothing to worry about.. The situation will be controlled once we kill all the terrorists (freedom fighters)

--- LEJ and Lashkar Tayyaba are sending terrorists from Pakistan and they have started recruiting Kashmiris in large numbers.. World must take notice of Pakistani terrorism..

--- Stone pelters are few and are confined to limited areas.. Nothing to worry about.. we will shoot them with pallet guns and they won't be able to put up a resistance.. They will start fearing Indian Army.

--- Situation is getting worse in Indian Occupied Kashmir.. Pakistan must be isolated.. Kashmiris' hearts can still be won back through job creation and human development.

--- Fcuk Kashmiris.. we don't care about them.. our large number of forces stationed in Kashmir will kill all the Kashmiris if required.. but we will not let go of even one inch of Kashmir..

LOLLOLLOLLOL

No one can defeat a Muslim cause. The Soviets learned it so did everyone else.
It's because they fight to get eternal joyful life. Who wants to miss that?

AND YES WE KNOW THAT YOUR TERRORIST INDIAN ARMY IS NOT GOING ANY WHERE FROM BECAUSE YOUR RELIGION/ COUNTRY BELIEVE IN DECEPTION AND LIES MUON MEIN RAM RAM BAGHAL MEIN CHORRI, BECAUSE YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY NTO BELIEVE IN HUMANITY AND DON'T RELATE TIBET AND KASHMIR AS SIMILAR ISSUE READ THE HISTORY FIRST THAN BARK HERE, CHINESE NEVER FLOODED TIBET WITH CHINESE RACE, IN INDIA HAS 13 FREEDOM STRUGGLE GOGING ON , BECAUSE OF INDIA'S BARBARIC ACTIONS AND HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATIONS IN KASHMIR AND OTHER PARTS IN INDIA SOONER OR LATER INDIA WILL DISINTEGRATED INTO PIECES, MARK MY WORD @pannipaiyan ;):):enjoy:

Bit rich for someone from Pakistan calling India a shithole !! :omghaha::omghaha:
You want a comparison of how many tourists visit India and how many visit Pakistan?

Bit rich for someone from Pakistan calling India a shithole !! :omghaha::omghaha:
You want a comparison of how many tourists visit India and how many visit Pakistan?
don't twist the subject stay on subject and Keep blabbering @pannipaiyan ;):enjoy: and in India foreign tourist often claiming that they are threaten by sexual harassment, robbery and other crimes, even some murder case also reported in your PATHETIC SHINING FCUK INDIA @pannipaiyan ;):p::enjoy:, and as for Pakistan tourism indusry is flourishing in the year of 2016 5 million tourists visited Pakistan nand in 2017 7 millions, because of CEPEC and good tight security in Pakistan, so hats off and go to your slum/garbage/pathetic SHINING FCUK RANDIAN COUNTRY NAMED INDIA @pannipaiyan :enjoy::D:p:

don't twist the subject stay on subject and Keep blabbering @pannipaiyan ;):enjoy: and in India foreign tourist often claiming that they are threaten by sexual harassment, robbery and other crimes, even some murder case also reported in your PATHETIC SHINING FCUK INDIA @pannipaiyan ;):p::enjoy:, and as for Pakistan tourism indusry is flourishing in the year of 2016 5 million tourists visited Pakistan nand in 2017 7 millions, because of CEPEC and good tight security in Pakistan, so hats off and go to your slum/garbage/pathetic SHINING FCUK RANDIAN COUNTRY NAMED INDIA @pannipaiyan :enjoy::D:p:

Calm your tits bro. Save us from all that verbal diarrhoea.
I can only sense the frustration from you when you have nothing in hand on the topic :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom