What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

It is polio free when no case is reported for three consecutive years. But well done.

until afghanistan will not be polio free pakistan can not be polio free . daily 80000 people cross thsi border . afghan kids enter Pakistan like child play look at this

Hence why talis need to be engaged by us so we can get rid of this disease

polio bullshit they force it on you. i have seen this some random yardie guy walks into your back yard and starts to push the poisen down the throats of your children. maybe i didn't see he may got permission first. my belief is nutrition and sanitation is wat eradicates disease.

People with thinking like you should be jailed …. Permanently

You are a moron.

It happens when ganday and taveez are more important than common sense and education.
same people will take any medication prescribed by the doctor for any disease but when it comes to vaccine they think they are the only scientists in this world ….. stupid stupid stupid ….

It happens when ganday and taveez are more important than common sense and education.
same people will take any medication prescribed by the doctor for any disease but when it comes to vaccine they think they are the only scientists in this world ….. stupid stupid stupid ….

Are you retarded i said without permission. with permission i am ok with it.

wats ganday n tanveez gotta do with my comment.
You are a moron.
my son it is called observation watch those who do not take it and watch who do and count the ones who develop more diseases afterwards or constantly ill. your body has immune system to fight disease. why inject foreign substance do you know what is in vaccines?. i am not against it but i am against forced medical dictatorship and that is my right.

by the way my dad took the vaccine and then had blood clot two weeks later n dead. my cousin sister went hospital very healthy just passed her driving, took a injection (not covid vaccine) and was dead in two weeks blood clot. i have another cousin who died 15 years ago who was made disabled by injection.
Sorry but from my observation it is not for me or my family tree. my brother has been refused covid vaccine because severe allergic reaction.

Polio is pretty easy to beat. Clean up the water and you are all set. Another virus in that genus rhinovirus on the other hand is the most common virus infecting humans. That's because rhinovirus is airborne. No airborne virus has ever been beaten.

Polio is pretty easy to beat. Clean up the water and you are all set. Another virus in that genus rhinovirus on the other hand is the most common virus infecting humans. That's because rhinovirus is airborne. No airborne virus has ever been beaten.

hydrogen peroxide 3 percent food grade which has been ridiculed by doctors in these times but guess wat i tried it n it worked with ten minutes i felt better.

Back
Top Bottom