What's new

With only one case reported Pakistan almost polio free: UNICEF

Polio is pretty easy to beat. Clean up the water and you are all set. Another virus in that genus rhinovirus on the other hand is the most common virus infecting humans. That's because rhinovirus is airborne.

Yes polio is very easy to control and eradicate. Even antivaccinators have no argument of this being new vaccine and causing Sid effects . It’s been around for generation with near perfect record of safety.
It’s the lack of education and a particular class of morons that exist in every country that make it possible for the disease to survive .
Here in Canada we had wierd looking people protesting outside the hospitals harassing and blocking doctors and nurses. Government quickly passed a legislation approving arrests of any such idiot.

I firmly support that the world should get together and pass a universal law to castrate these morons and save us from having to deal with equally or even more stupid morons in the future.

polio bullshit they force it on you. i have seen this some random yardie guy walks into your back yard and starts to push the poisen down the throats of your children. maybe i didn't see he may got permission first. my belief is nutrition and sanitation is wat eradicates disease.
Then you are an illiterate idiot. Polio is a life changing disease that has a cure. You are simply not as clever as you think you are. Go get a medical degree and come back and give us advice.

hydrogen peroxide 3 percent food grade which has been ridiculed by doctors in these times but guess wat i tried it n it worked with ten minutes i felt better.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Take 300 percent concentrated and save the world from your ignorance ….UN f… believable …

by the way my dad took the vaccine and then had blood clot two weeks later n dead. my cousin sister went hospital very healthy just passed her driving, took a injection (not covid vaccine) and was dead in two weeks blood clot. i have another cousin who died 15 years ago who was made disabled by injection.
Sorry but from my observation it is not for me or my family tree. my brother has been refused covid vaccine because severe allergic reaction.

This is about polio not covid. The polio vaccines has been tested and used for decades and has proven successful in eradicating polio from the entire world except 2 countries. Want to guess which 2?

Yes polio is very easy to control and eradicate. Even antivaccinators have no argument of this being new vaccine and causing Sid effects . It’s been around for generation with near perfect record of safety.
It’s the lack of education and a particular class of morons that exist in every country that make it possible for the disease to survive .
Here in Canada we had wierd looking people protesting outside the hospitals harassing and blocking doctors and nurses. Government quickly passed a legislation approving arrests of any such idiot.

I firmly support that the world should get together and pass a universal law to castrate these morons and save us from having to deal with equally or even more stupid morons in the future.

Disease used to keep population in check. Without disease population explodes and the resulting famine and war kills millions. Edward Jenner was not a savior. He was a mass murderer.

Then you are an illiterate idiot. Polio is a life changing disease that has a cure. You are simply not as clever as you think you are. Go get a medical degree and come back and give us advice.

yeah get medical degree from pharmaceutical mafia rockfellers then boast like you i am qualified n have right to push injections in ppl with out permission. i am not against it which bit you are not getting i am against ppl pushing injections in your kids with out asking permission. its my body i have right or do i have give up my body sovereignty. you would not allow someone to place their hands on you unless they got your permission otherwise it is a assault.
No we should have IQ tests .Anyone with a score like yours should be castrated.

waoh up right citizen sucking up to government even talking bout taking away my rights by castrating me. you are certainly are a good citizen n noble but dont mind harming others.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Take 300 percent concentrated and save the world from your ignorance ….UN f… believable …

i hope you will die from injection n grow a cancer out of your a ss.
This is about polio not covid. The polio vaccines has been tested and used for decades and has proven successful in eradicating polio from the entire world except 2 countries. Want to guess which 2?

as i keep saying to you knee jerkers i am not against polio if given with permission but not forced on on ppl.

Last edited:
Disease used to keep population in check. Without disease population explodes and the resulting famine and war kills millions. Edward Jenner was not a savior. He was a mass murderer.
Lol anti vax looney right here. Uneducated but wants to give medical advice....
Have you noticed where vaccines are in place the average life span is a lot Higher due to medical science? (10 + years more)
Your family clearly has undiagnosed health issues or real bad health care provision. That does not mean that vaccines are invalid. Go read some more books.
bit ch read a real book
THE POISONED NEEDLE
Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
By
Eleanor McBean
Have you noticed where vaccines are in place the average life span is a lot Higher due to medical science? (10 + years more)
Your family clearly has undiagnosed health issues or real bad health care provision. That does not mean that vaccines are invalid. Go read some more books.

ok you are sooo educated like the million others so what ingredients are in it plz explain mr clever.

i have family in uk n in pakistan guess which one is living longer healthier and running bout.
the brothers n sisters living uk in pain n ill or dead and the other half in pakistan living good n healthier and longer.

as i keep saying to you knee jerkers i am not against polio if given with permission but not forced on on ppl.

The problem is if it is not completely eradicated it can spread so if 1 person refuses to get the vaccine they can become a carrier and drag down the rest of the country.
I can understand those sentiments for a new vaccine but why polio?

The problem is if it is not completely eradicated it can spread so if 1 person refuses to get the vaccine they can become a carrier and drag down the rest of the country.
I can understand those sentiments for a new vaccine but why polio?
my sentiment is this the person giving the polio should not just walk in and ram it down your kids throat unless he has the parent permission then it is ok. imagine some random guy walks into your back yard and starts to give polio with out consulting you as the parent.

bit ch read a real book
THE POISONED NEEDLE
Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
By
Eleanor McBean

ok you are sooo educated like the million others so what ingredients are in it plz explain mr clever.

i have family in uk n in pakistan guess which one is living longer healthier and running bout.
the brothers n sisters living uk in pain n ill or dead and the other half in pakistan living good n healthier and longer.
LOL you are using a book by another layperson (Anti vax nutjob) as evidence lol

Look you are clearly not too bright. I am sorry your family have had problems but you clearly know nothing. Modern medicine has kept my family members alive. (And thanks to the NHS free of charge)
I would suggest you never go to a doctor ever again since they are all "Part of a conspiracy " according to you. If you break a leg then just have a bath and some good food. Don't worry about Tetnus jabs just have some Orange juice. Lol

nope two families were married outside that had the death in family from injection causing blood clots or complications.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😬😬😬😬
You are so clueless you can’t even take insult properly….. I was pointing at you and trying to mock you man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I am actually starting to like you for your simplicity and cluelessness ….

my sentiment is this the person giving the polio should not just walk in and ram it down your kids throat unless he has the parent permission then it is ok. imagine some random guy walks into your back yard and starts to give polio with out consulting you as the parent.
Yeah and if the family is just as ignorant as you then they pose a risk to the whole community.

You would probably rant about how the vaccine has Dihydrogen monoxide in it!

LOL you are using a book by another layperson (Anti vax nutjob) as evidence lol

Look you are clearly not too bright. I am sorry your family have had problems but you clearly know nothing. Modern medicine has kept my family members alive. (And thanks to the NHS free of charge)
I would suggest you never go to a doctor ever again since they are all "Part of a conspiracy " according to you. If you break a leg then just have a bath and some good food. Don't worry about Tetnus jabs just have some Orange juice. Lol

lolz dont cry over me, if i break a leg i just take magnesium and do ozone therapy to heal but use nhs to get x ray to see where bone is broken. no doubt modern medicine has done wonderful things but not all of it is great. do you know russia, germany and other countries use alternative medicine which uk usa citizens after being tortured by medicine mafia, go to these countries to actually get better or cured. proof is in the testimonials by the people.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😬😬😬😬
You are so clueless you can’t even take insult properly….. I was pointing at you and trying to mock you man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I am actually starting to like you for your simplicity and cluelessness ….

your ego is getting to you all you do is insult if you are so intelligent why not reply with courtesy. you disagree and thats ok no need to get all bravado about it.
Yeah and if the family is just as ignorant as you then they pose a risk to the whole community.

You would probably rant about how the vaccine has Dihydrogen monoxide in it!

insultimg as usual bt didnt even bother to read my answer. you are too emotional like a virgin girl.

Back
Top Bottom